Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Advise Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please (394 Views)

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please by Johnchrix(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2023
So I had a date with this girl I met on my previous thread who claimed she's 15, I took her to a guest house, we had some drinks, we were still having a conversation when we started hearing some Moaning sounds from one of the rooms, she told me she doesn't like what she's hearing! Along the line as we were still talking, she told me she's having financial issues that she needs 15k to give to her cousin for abortion.. that her cousin called her that she's pregnant. I was like wow.., in my mind 15 years old girl trying to help someone abort.. Advise please I'm planning to block her everywhere.
Re: Advise Please by anthonyuncle(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2023
you took a 15yrs old girl to a guest house?

do you like your life?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise Please by Johnchrix(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:

do you like your life?

She lied about her age. I'm certain she's above 20

1 Like

Re: Advise Please by anthonyuncle(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnchrix:

did she tell you she's 15 before or after the outing?
Re: Advise Please by Nemesis0147(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:

do you like your life?
nairalanders grin grin
E reach to ask oh grin

1 Like

Re: Advise Please by Sixfeetbelle: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnchrix:

Are you a prophet that you know she's lying about her age? If they accuse you now of molesting an underaged girl, how will you defend yourself

For next time: ladies in their 20s don't use teenage ages. This is because majority are sexually active and using 15 and 16 will throw potential males off. 99% of girls that tell you they're not up to 18 are telling you the truth. Don't use because women lie about their age and get yourself into avoidable trouble.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2023
You have mind. You took a 15 years old girl to a guest house. You are lucky that Nigeria is a shithole country. If this was any other developed country, you would be in prison and your name will be registered on the sex offenders list. You would never be able to have a good job, live in a good neighborhood or be near kids of any kind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Please by Regex: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Johnchrix:
So I had a date with this girl I met on my previous thread who claimed she's 15, I took her to a guest house, we had some drinks, we were still having a conversation when we started hearing some Moaning sounds from one of the rooms, she told me she doesn't like what she's hearing! Along the line as we were still talking, she told me she's having financial issues that she needs 15k to give to her cousin for abortion.. that her cousin called her that she's pregnant. I was like wow.., in my mind 15 years old girl trying to help someone abort.. Advise please I'm planning to block her everywhere.

You are trying to dart a 15yo for being naughty but somehow tied yourself to that dart. Your conversation should have ended with her when she mentioned she's 15yo.
Re: Advise Please by Johnchrix(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
You have mind. You took a 15 years old girl to a guest house. You are lucky that Nigeria is a shithole country. If this was any other developed country, you would be in prison and your name will be registered on the sex offenders list. You would never be able to have a good job, live in a good neighborhood or be near kids of any kind

I suggested we go to Kilimanjaro but she said no that she likes the place. This is not my first time, I've dated a tone of women so i practically know the implications of dating underaged girls, which with the signs I have seen she's above 15. I'm educated and not a pedeophile. Those I will have to take some red pills and let her go to avoid future frame up.

(1) (Reply)

Sincerely I Wish I Was The Guy Enjoying The Juicy P Of This Ashewwo Babe / Help Me Solve This Matter,Did She Do Right Or Wrong / Here Are The Top 7 Places To Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.