Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! (6396 Views)

Mother Returns From Work To Catch Her Daughter Doing It With Her Boyfriend / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Freelancerscoll: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am a single parent to my daughter Janet, who is the only child I have left after my husband passed away three years ago.

Janet brings joy to my life with her academic achievements, good behavior, and obedience.

However, I noticed recently she started showing one weird attitude which wasn’t her normal behavior of recent.

Curious about what was happening I decided to unveil the mystery of what was happening to her in the bathroom exactly. Or perhaps, what she do kept her busy, and what I found was a great mystery and a pathetic one.

Continue reading here https://freelancerscollege.com/i-noticed-my-daughter-spends-longer-time-in-the-bathroom-i-opened-the-door-and-found-this/

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Itidicious: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
If I click mek i bend.

29 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by AskProf: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Freelancerscoll:
I am a single parent to my daughter Janet, who is the only child I have left after my husband passed away three years ago.

Janet brings joy to my life with her academic achievements, good behavior, and obedience.

However, I noticed recently she started showing one weird attitude which wasn’t her normal behavior of recent.

Curious about what was happening I decided to unveil the mystery of what was happening to her in the bathroom exactly. Or perhaps, what she do kept her busy, and what I found was a great mystery and a pathetic one.

Continue reading here https://freelancerscollege.com/i-noticed-my-daughter-spends-longer-time-in-the-bathroom-i-opened-the-door-and-found-this/

It nothing worth reading.

Obalende is there if traffic is what you seek?

9 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
angry MUMU

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by logicalhumour: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
I'm still here only to read the various blends of "La cliki la benditto" 😁😁😁

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Rexymania(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Weldone, Mr story teller 😁😁
Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by SultanOfPuna: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Itidicious:
If I click mek i bend.
Only hardcore fools will fall for this trap

7 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Brightdude007: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin grin grin just de play
Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Jii95: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fool
Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Earlystar698(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
La click la earth turn upside down cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by falcon01: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's masturbation you are talking about and you think we are interested in stories like that?

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by arleck(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
No one is clicking... If you like find your daughter doing acrobatics in the bathroom. No one is going to click 🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛

8 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Alaga2222(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2023
People dey Para oooo no one cares about you or your daughter grin

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Noblemarce: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2023
La click la bentelintoki

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2023
La click la tinubu la win la election

9 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Lanretoye(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2023
La click la bendownlow,lastma wey dey control your traffic reach like 700,you no fit see brakelight

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by KingMack(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2023
La click La my nyash La peel grin

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2023
la click la die cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Shalommy(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2023
La...click, la...bend! tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Shegesweet(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Lack click la puff

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by CitynewsNG(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Op you could have show the whole article and still send the link.. It helps people who like your creative writing or storytelling skills to follow and subscribe to read more. Naira land is a great place to get good traffic but not just sharing small and ask people to go and read. I have been there before. If you share whole, probability of it being pushed to front page is high and this gives you more traffic that you can get through this. Just my take as a Writer and a Content Creator.

Guys, check my Signature. I sell Jikokoa Charcoal stove - Medium and Big size. 24hrs Pay on Delivery in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Chat me up on 07063789912. Don't fall for scammers. Hit me up.

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Mandate2023: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
If ur daughter like let her swim on a dry land in the bathroom......La click La bend

2 Likes

Re: I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! by Madups(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2023
La click la blow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best or Worst Pick Up Lines You Have Ever Heard? / Boss And His Secretary Doing: In The Office / Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.