Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu (34654 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yeah I agree with you..

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hahahahaha

Balablu buzuuu bumbala

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Comedian self want throw banter. grin

Retire him with this crowd?
Deep down you know the truth.
Is your character worth emulating by your kids?

6 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by kessdivine4all: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Get use to this picture, it will be hanging over your miserable head, very soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nawa o
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mumu man, pandora pathological liar obi tuary.
Not to worry Tinubu will hire you to negotiate with IPOB terrorists since you know them very well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by WhisperedNoise: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Gagaraga gazelle thesis writer.

Yorubas and well meaning Nigerians where ashamed of the lengths you went to teach them Gagaraga gazelle lectures all because of crumbs.

There's a new gaffe.

Started your thesis yet ?

Don't mind the guy. He's just a very very shameless fellow. I read with a bowed head his idiotic thesis on gazelle garagara. People daft sha

6 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by arantess: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

It won't be long and you will be in oblivion

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Shellsploit: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
tongue
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Tinubu will retire after he completes his 8 years as president of Nigeria.

What would you don't them? If you don't get ministerial post when he wins consider yourself a failure.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Igboslayer: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
there is no different between obi crowd in osun and tinubu crowd in Ondo.
oo'ni 'lakaye rara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by maestroferddi: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Gagaraga gazelle thesis writer.

Yorubas and well meaning Nigerians where ashamed of the lengths you went to teach them Gagaraga gazelle lectures all because of crumbs.

There's a new gaffe.

Started your thesis yet ?
lol...

You mean The Gagaraga Man?

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by michoim(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
No meaningful response
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by iscom(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
OK
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
you can't do without talking about a man with no structure in a day. the man beat your imagination right

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Tinubu must be retired, there's nothing you or your propaganda can do about it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Evajewel: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aku in OKIGWE Imo state is currently facing military invasion, house's has been burnt down,lives lost ,many sleeps in the bush while others running to the nearest villages.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Omodua(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
Are you not ashamed supporting a mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence?
Take back your country!

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Splitmind: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi should shut his foolish mouth angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by emanobis(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Since he is insignificant, stop following him around then...monitoring spirit
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by gozmok1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by jjjjj2017: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

30k stipend go stop come after February 25th

I know that you are afraid but don't worry, Obi go make Nigeria better so you can have a better job

3 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Evajewel:
Aku in OKIGWE Imo state is currently facing military invasion, house's has been burnt down,lives lost ,many sleeps in the bush while others running to the nearest villages.
sorry dear .

Too many eediots ,cultists and kriminals out there roaming the SE. The army needs to destroy them, ..

All innocent people shall be spared and protected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Splitmind: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omodua:
Are you not ashamed supporting a mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence?
Take back your country!

I don't care all politicians are the same. Better to support the devil you know than a stranger from a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
This one self wan be president.... See him head like mountain Everest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by searchlight: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

President of Lagos you should have said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by nairamaniac: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

You said I should talk more politely to you.

I apologized and became more polite with the same questions I asked you.

Yet, you didn't answer.

If I say "you are not behaving manly". You would say in not being polite.

3 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Stop lying. I searched these pictures you posted with Google lense, none was a picture taken from Obi's rallies. Anyone in doubt should try searching. Well, I understand, it's not easy to promote a bad product

5 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Buksaylor: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Hahahaha...Shettima will be laughing at you.And wishing he will catch you for mentioning 8..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.