Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu (34659 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by lexxwiz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
I’ve suffered enough. It’s my turn..

From the depth of my soul, it’s my turn, what did I do to this country?? What did I do to these politicians?? How have I deserved what I’m facing right now? I’m in my mid-30’s and my country has failed me… I deserve better! Vote No structure, we the suffering citizens are the structure. We say enough is enough!!!
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Femijohn198: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
APC came with Change in 2015, in 2019 they brought Next level with all sort of promised which buhari definitely failed to fulfilled. Now there are bringing Old man Tinubu to complete the suffering. we the youths are we not tired of APC suffering. please lets vote wisely. vote for peter Obi. because not everyone can Japa, vote obi

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ayo2008: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Comedian self want throw banter. grin

Retire him with this crowd?

You mean rented crowd APC candidate is hiring everywhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Paullo19: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Brainless agbado urchin

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Omodua(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Tinubu will retire after he completes his 8 years as president of Nigeria.

Legend Hero. The man without heroism still supporting Tinubu?
I am ashamed of you. You are a disgrace to your peers. Because of crumbs from master's table,you lose your senses.
Shame unto you!

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tingotoe:
This man is the exact definition of a hypocritical liar. He says we shouldn't pay any attention the old parties with structure, but yet he conveniently forgets to tell us that he was once in the PDP just a few months ago hoping to use it's structure to take a shot at the presidency. A structure he used 4 years ago to aspire for the vice president position and it was only when it became apparent that he wouldn't get his way he ran away to the LP and started preaching structureless party. What a nauseating hypocrite. Never!

And your Bala Blue is exact definition of what?

Foreign commity of Nations will finally confirm Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt Country if the best we can elect as President is someone with an obscure Primary and Secondary School background, to name but a few.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Paullo19: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

He will retire after completing eight years marriage with ur wife... Mumu
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Fortruth: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

How do you know when this pic was taken… what if its before rally started or afterwards… Is it by crowd and rally that determine if a candidate will make changes?

Niggers loading
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Truth
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Heffalump(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

You don't need to look through the glass prism to confirm that Obi is very correct. In 2023, Tinubu must retire from politics. People that have held Nigeria down for many years will not have peace until they retire and leave Nigeria alone.

Don't be deceived by the crowds. The same people are visiting all the rallies organised by APC, PDP, & LP. Those with good conscience and still have blood flowing through their veins ain't voting Atiku or Tinubu.

You can only fool some of the people, some of the times. But you can't fool all of the people all of the times. Nigerians are wiser now.
Atiku and Tinubu must retire from politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Buksaylor: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Don't mind the guy. He's just a very very shameless fellow. I read with a bowed head his idiotic thesis on gazelle garagara. People daft sha

I hear his father disowned him after the brother showed him what the son wrote.The girlfriend refused to pick his call again for the disgrace..

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ibechris(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

This guy,u are not normal from all indices.

As Tinubu so u are!

May the Lord help u to overcome the lies u are building around ur home all because of what u will eat.

U are so shameless and disgusting to imagine that someone can defend a man that even a psychiatrist would dare not to defend base on his mental capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Tingotoe: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
MarketDispatch:

And your Bala Blue is exact definition of what?

Foreign commity of Nations will finally confirm Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt Country if the best we can elect as President is someone with an obscure Primary and Secondary School background, to name but a few.

Oga try another format cos I'm not a Tinubu supporter and won't vote for him and neither will I vote for your Pandora lying crook
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Johel(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/its-your-turn-to-retire-obi-bombs-tinubu/

Simple, it's Tinubu's time and turn to retire tbvh
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by okwusdaddy: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
On a more serious not it does not matter which party you belong to this guy is right we need to retire this old politicians. I was not even born when Buhari was head of state and I am sure indomie generation don't know when Tinubu was governor It's not about Igbo Yoruba or Hausa its about good government.Our mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ruffDiamond: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Straight to iragbiji!
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ayenale1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obi supporters are/can not bought with money...Obi million sympathizers are not in rallies but waiting for Feb 25 to cast their votes...fact

3 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Richieniit: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tingotoe:
This man is the exact definition of a hypocritical liar. He says we shouldn't pay any attention the old parties with structure, but yet he conveniently forgets to tell us that he was once in the PDP just a few months ago hoping to use it's structure to take a shot at the presidency. A structure he used 4 years ago to aspire for the vice president position and it was only when it became apparent that he wouldn't get his way he ran away to the LP and started preaching structureless party. What a nauseating hypocrite. Never!

Read ur write up again and ask yourself if you sound reasonable! I doubt.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by brain54(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Na tilumbu be the real comedian…

He is my second favorite comedian after I go die!
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Shikini: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Exactly
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Election is not won by campaign crowd
U be imp self

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
I want to ask one question o!!!
Is buhari and osinbajo not APC?
I no see them talk about tinubu or campaign for tinubu, I don't understand APC party, are they not 1 ?
Remember in 2015 wey tinubu dey follow buhari up and dow campaign, I am not seeing it in this case,
They both know tinubu will ruin this country
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by SWATMan: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

I read your thesis on garagara gazelle and the rubbish you wrote there while trying to launder the gibberish your polical godfather BAT spewed, and was able to take peep into your twisted personality. Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,
The idiots, the tribesmen, and
the citizens.

Studies have shown that only 10% of Africans are "citizens".
The remaining 90% are either "tribesmen " or "idiots" .
When the Greeks used the word "idiot", they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams, they will cheat. If they are in government they will steal.
An "idiot" does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.
"IDIOTS" do not contribute to community development. Even when they see or know about something that will harm others in the community they won't report it. When they see/know/have something that will benefit their community they won't share. "IDIOTS" will sell their votes for peanuts. According to the Greeks, some societies have more "idiots" than "tribesmen" and "citizens".
The next set of people are "tribesmen ", these are people that look at everything from a tribal point of view.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.
When the Greeks talk about "tribes", it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a "tribe".
A great percentage of Africans are "tribesmen", because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen. You can now understand why you this cognitive dissonance called blind loyalty.

The last group are "citizens". These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.They drive within speed limits. They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams.In government they won’t steal. They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. "Citizens" often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the "citizens". Some countries have more "citizens" than "tribesmen" and "idiots" while others have so many "idiots" . This was what led us to our present condition and may also lead us to the next disaster waiting to happen. People like are the problem of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Chochovini: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
. Guy, forget all these cry o. E go shock you and all tinubu urchins.
In fact, I think its time for that your tinubu to go settle his drug deals with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
SWATMan:

I read your thesis on garagara gazelle and the rubbish wrote while trying to launder the gibberish BAT spewed, and was able to take peep into your twisted personality. Unless you understand your role in society, you can never make any meaningful contribution. According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,
The idiots, the tribesmen, and
the citizens.

Studies have shown that only 10% of Africans are "citizens".
The remaining 90% are either "tribesmen " or "idiots" .
When the Greeks used the word "idiot", they did not use it as a curse word. Idiots are people who just don’t care. If they write exams, they will cheat. If they are in government they will steal.
An "idiot" does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.
"IDIOTS" do not contribute to community development. Even when they see or know about something that will harm others in the community they won't report it. When they see/know/have something that will benefit their community they won't share. "IDIOTS" will sell their votes for peanuts. According to the Greeks, some societies have more "idiots" than "tribesmen" and "citizens".
The next set of people are "tribesmen ", these are people that look at everything from a tribal point of view.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.
When the Greeks talk about "tribes", it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a "tribe".
A great percentage of Africans are "tribesmen", because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes. They trust only their tribesmen. You can now understand why you this cognitive dissonance called blind loyalty.

The last group are "citizens". These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.They drive within speed limits. They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams.In government they won’t steal. They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. "Citizens" often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the "citizens". Some countries have more "citizens" than "tribesmen" and "idiots" while others have so many "idiots" . This was what led us to our present condition and may also lead us to the next disaster waiting to happen. People like are the problem of this country.

Abeg try post this on Facebook and tweeter. It make a lot of sense.

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

Amoda will be retired politically for good.

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by nedekid: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

8 years shocked
Is it for cassave, garri, ewa, beans and dodooo??
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by IranianSea: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/its-your-turn-to-retire-obi-bombs-tinubu/
See who is talking grin grin grin Ode! Nigeria Youth are wiser now. Been young doesn't really translate to knowledge needed to run a good government. Tinubu is the chosen one and he will win comes February election. I can bet a million on it.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
7starrating:
Im just asking myself if this is how other countries campaign.. here it's mainly personal attack and no issue base.

I swear , the thing dey baffle me, e come be like where jss2 students dey argue

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by sheriffindy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
And yet..he is giving you sleepless nights. See his name appearing many times on your comments.

How much you buy fuel today?
SAMJAY7 1post=119812226:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles Said “Naija No Dey Carry Last" (video) / Atiku And Wife, Titi Cast Their Votes / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.