Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu (34653 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You are a very big fool. So making noise is all about being wise to you What manner of Intellectually deficient and disabled people do we have in Nigeria? If Atiku reacts to everything, you idiots will still come out to insult and abuse him, if he keeps quiet, the same idiots like you will still insult and abuse him. What exactly do idiots like you want from Atiku? Unfortunately, your existence is unknown to him or any of his associate. Bloody fool
A young girl like me is more civilized than you that carried the title of a doctorate degree. That signifies that a lot is wrong with your cognitive part and upbringing. Your just barked without making sense.
Were you deaf and dumb when this happened: https://www.thecable.ng/extra-atiku-suffers-gaffe-says-vote-for-a-i-mean-pdp/amp
And this too:
Atiku.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/video-atikus-wife-sets-internet-abuzz-with-vote-apc-blunder/amp/
Carry bucket by your side always to cry when he lose cos he has nothing to offer Nigerians. In short, I hand your Atiku over to Wike.

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Shikini: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Exactly oo
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by chinemezeq: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:
Comedian self want throw banter. grin

Retire him with this crowd?
two kinds of laughter that I am preparing for Yoruba's. 1 if obi no win
2 if bat come win
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by chinemezeq: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
two kinds of laughter that I am preparing for Yoruba's. 1 if obi no win
2 if bat come win
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Emola12(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

you think say crowd win election Go ask Jonathan when he go do rally for kastina com see crowd buh when dey announce the winner of kastina votes gap wey APC give am e reach ur domot
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Emola12(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Wahala, Obi sef dey talk grin

OBI with empty campaign fields sef dey talk?

Obi with 10 attendees in his TOWN hall meeting sef dey talk?

Obi wey no get party agents sef wan talk?

Obi wey him campaign PCC don abandon am sef dey talk

Hahahahaha
why he go talk? Or he collect that ur big mouth to talk
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Emola12(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jostoman:
it is a shame that a whole jagaban is pulling that kind of crowd in Ondo grin
half of crowd wey dey there self dey give Dem Rice and onion before dey com buh dat doesn't mean dey will vote for you

2 Likes

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Victor08032(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

For your face abi?

Have u ever read in your book or see that NIGERIAN youth fumble by intention to do something before? Tinubu should go and rest it is NIGERIAN youths turns

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by oneclickng: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

I pity your condition. Senselessness is a bad disease

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharatan(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha
All I can say to you is babablu blu bulaba grin
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ibrahimhenry: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

you are not tired of apc. Nawao
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by thinkmoney(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Guy abeg upload your picture. I wan see how big your horns and tails are. You can't be a human being, its not possible.
How you unashamedly spew lies baffles me...u really do beat my imagination. I mean how do you feel when you know that you are intentionally out to deceive people? You can't consider God oh. I am sure the thought of God and possibility that you can die anytime haven't crossed your mind since this year start..that's about a week now
Well, any sane, healthy and knowledgeable person observing you all this while would have known your market is not one that should be bought. They must somehow have seen the effort you put into falsehood.
I pity everybody that deal with you, physically, one on one everyday. I hope you do not have a girlfriend or wife...you are unable to raise good children with the way you are. If a family comes from you then the society will go worse.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by tk4radi: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Gagaraga gazelle thesis writer.

Yorubas and well meaning Nigerians where ashamed at the lengths you went to teach them Gagaraga gazelle lectures all because of crumbs.

There's a new gaffe.

Started your thesis yet ?
He said that Gagaraga meant something in “Yoruba” language.

The place Tinubu said the gagaraga is not a Yoruba territory.
They don't even speak or understand Yoruba, not even a bit.

So, why would a brainless someone go to Edo and be speaking Yoruba?
Or doesn't he know his audience any longer?

I am made to really believe that the man is totally and absolutely not in connection with the true realities around him

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Vello(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Recalling the popular '80s TV series ace comedian 'GIRINGORI'.
We have another giringori in the house... And a jester of national repute also.

Isn't God great!
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Lampass(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha
Na people wey dey use loot hire crowd dey snap crowd post, Jonathan had the most of crowd in his 2014 Kano Campaign but he lost Kano to bubu.
If your brain dey work you suppose no say Obi wey no dey give shishi no need hired crowd but votes on Election day. Ask Kenyans that under rated William Ruto, he is now the Kanyan President. Una mumu too much Aswear ��

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Poshest4: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2023
It is difference not different

Jostoman:
there is no different between obi crowd in osun and tinubu crowd in Ondo.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2023
I dropped out of Nigerian education/university because of school's fees for renewal of semesters with my Business Administration B.Sc admission letter at home. Who Nigeria epp? Yet Nigerian political governments are scamming & stealing from us through the use of BVN policy, instead monthly income from government to citizens to achieve their God's giving potentials.

End Nigeria Now.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by toprealman: 1:02am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

If you get it fine, if you don't, forget it.

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Betterworld001: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=119812410]your oga will be permanently retire in 2023
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by HeroicMeastro: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Gemid94:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/its-your-turn-to-retire-obi-bombs-tinubu/
Is it by not giving shishi that will make million Nigerians rich?
Oga show us what you have done in the past and what you can do if elected and leave us to decide!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2023
This Obi guy is definitely smoking Mkpulumili. grin
Imagine an IPOB trying to retire a Nigerian,where is he going to get the votes from,IPOBLAND?
Any Nigerian who votes for an IPOB candidate should be terminated.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by seguno2: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Tingotoe:
This man is the exact definition of a hypocritical liar. He says we shouldn't pay any attention the old parties with structure, but yet he conveniently forgets to tell us that he was once in the PDP just a few months ago hoping to use it's structure to take a shot at the presidency. A structure he used 4 years ago to aspire for the vice president position and it was only when it became apparent that he wouldn't get his way he ran away to the LP and started preaching structureless party. What a nauseating hypocrite. Never!

Is he a greater or lesser hypocrite than wailing Wike who scored an own goal for failing to allow PDP micro zone it’s presidential primaries to SE?
How you reason the thing

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Doyou2019: 3:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Anugoson:

I’m ashamed of that guy’s write up every time. I hope they do pay him handsomely, because his job ain’t easy at all.

Pay him for what exactly ? Sitting down on a computer to spread hate and propaganda??
The truth is he, like many other urchins on here, are just pawns in what their party is doing.
At the fullness of time, when they are kicked out with nothing to show for, they will come to realise how idiotic they are to themselves and family.
What do we do with pawns?
We sacrifice them!

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by RxCatalyst: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Obj is tormenting you guys.

8 years as president of your house.
Tinubu is the man giving you sleepless night
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Doyou2019: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2023
michoim:
No meaningful response

oh really?
You expect Peter Obi to get into the mud with your principal so he can beat our man with sty-experience
Mba. Obi doesn't act like touts!
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Your children will be so ashamed to find out you're always online defending failure. You can do better

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Mrfixitt(m): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2023
LegendHero:
Obj dey craze.

Tinubu will retire after he completes his 8 years as president of Nigeria.

Simplyleo, Tinubu can only be president of Iragbiji not Nigeria, God forbid

1 Like

Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Deblow: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2023
Tingotoe:
This man is the exact definition of a hypocritical liar. He says we shouldn't pay any attention the old parties with structure, but yet he conveniently forgets to tell us that he was once in the PDP just a few months ago hoping to use it's structure to take a shot at the presidency. A structure he used 4 years ago to aspire for the vice president position and it was only when it became apparent that he wouldn't get his way he ran away to the LP and started preaching structureless party. What a nauseating hypocrite. Never!

Oga, cross-carpeting and party alliance is not new in Nigerian politics. If not alliance, Tinubu and Buhari wouldn't be in the same political party today. So, that Obi was in the PDP before isn't an issue. The era of voting for parties is long gone in Nigeria, now, people vote for personalities. If Obi was in the APC today, even with all the negatives of Buhari's administration, he would still be the people's choice.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2023
Poshest4:
It is difference not different

thank you mr english. You got my message and that is the most important thing.
Re: It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

False representation of the crowd.
The crowd is just assembling. The occasion has not started. Peter Obi has not come yet. Stop deceiving YOURSELF
.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Extra Cleanup As Rainfall Hits Podium Where Tinubu Will Take Oath Of Office. Vid / Tinubu Presidential Legal Team Clarifies 'header' On copies of PEPC Judgement / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.