Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? (4601 Views)

Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Blackteeth(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
In many cases during relationships, people's lives tend to change after meeting a partner. These changes can be positive, negative or neither of them. In other words, meeting a partner can make you quit a part of your lifestyle or take up a new kind of lifestyle. Your life may be better before but became worse after you met your partner and vice versa. The change can be in diverse ways.
For instance in my own case, before I met her I was careless with my looks and dressing, I was lazy and bored with life at times. But when she came in, the story changed. These days her presence makes me appear fresh, clean, happy, dressed to kill and well behaved to people around me just to impress her. I now work hard for the money too. Who said a lady contributes nothing in relationships?
Anyway, as the question goes; how did your partner change or influence your life after you met him or her?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by claremont(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
My previous partners have not affected me in any way or form. All the major decisions I have made in my life have been done through a personal and well-managed thought process. Human beings have an inherent ability to steer themselves in the positive or negative direction as the case may be, relying on another person to do the steering is inhuman and totally defeatist. cool
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
Am wiser than I was.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Lax75(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
By making me realize that wolees are businessmen and blackmailers with cheap fear tactics.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Blackteeth(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
@claremont. No one is talking about relying on someone to steer your decision. But people can INFLUENCE your decisions. Thats it.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by claremont(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
Blackteeth:

@claremont. No one is talking about relying on someone to steer your decision. But people can INFLUENCE your decisions. Thats it.
I agree people can influence a human being, BUT they can only do so if there is an objective need for that influence. In the absence of a need for an external influence, I believe human beings can perfectly and independently accomplish anything by influencing themselves.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by MMM2(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
still thinking angry
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo89 lol you have to be my wise my dear or else that guy will continue chooping your kini and run away finally wink
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
she opened my eyes and made me wiser than i was as regards emotion and affection. I was the very emitonal type but that reduced a bit after she left.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
Russialane:

@pendo89 lol you have to be my wise my dear or else that guy will continue chooping your kini and run away finally wink

what is kini?

Am refering to my first love. I was silly but now am sober and wise with Jony Bravo by my side of course.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo lol i hear you for being wiser as you say wink
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Mcleo007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
@op, I knw better. Wiser, to say the least. grin
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Op i recently opened a thread wherein i stated that xters are inborn& people hardly change cos of another except through personal conviction
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Russialane:

@pendo  lol i hear you for being wiser as you say wink
Am serious by the way.I have read that word here severally.
is it a nigerian word or a slang? I am keeping stock of words so far I know like 6 words and meanings.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo you mean to tel me you dont know what kini is you have one underneath your legs by the way wink
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
lol grin ok. enough for today.

must be that pignin english.I float most of the time.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pendo SO WATS GUD WIT YOU?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo89:

pendo89:

Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ undecided dd I miss anything? or is it not pignin?

What's good with me??now how do I answer that kind of question.
Ok.I dont blow my trumpet so I leave judgement to people I associate with.
So far nobody has filed a case against me anywhere so I guess am good
grin
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo have got something for you?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by sagaponle: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
I killed my partner, forever changing her life.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
She :

- Taught me to love God

- Taught me that Cheating Is Cowardice

- Taught me not to take my Chances

- Taught me how to go with the canine style

- Taught me on how to harness my Potentials

- Threatened to Divorce me if i go astray in all that I wrote Up there!  wink
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2011
undecided taught or thought.

Russialane:

pendo have got something for you?

Really? wow such good news.
Ok lets see what you got. as long as it doesn't blow me up am good. grin
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo trust me i will blow you up to heavens
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo hope you are worth it? kiss
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
Only incomplete individuals experience change/influence with new partners. . . .but then, isn't everyone incomplete? :-/
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Iranoladun(f): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
He made me wiser

I am now analytical

Hmmm more later
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Lax75(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
El Guapo:

She :

- Thought me to love God

- Thought me that Cheating Is Cowardice

- Thought me not to take my Chances

- Thought me how to go with the canine style

- Thought me on how to harness my Potentials

- Threatened to Divorce me if i go astray in all that I wrote Up there! wink

^^^^ I will pay someone to translate this type of english please. PLEASE!
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by sagaponle: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^ I will pay someone to translate this type of english please. PLEASE!

People like him boku for NL.

Kafi enu kadake
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by 27naira(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
El Guapo:

She :

- Thought me to love God

- Thought me that Cheating Is Cowardice

- Thought me not to take my Chances

- Thought me how to go with the canine style

- Thought me on how to harness my Potentials

- Threatened to Divorce me if i go astray in all that I wrote Up there!  wink

cheating is anything but cowardice.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Lax75(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
sagaponle:

People like him boku for NL.

Kafi enu kadake

Omo mo gbagbo! Please tell him butchering the "henglish" language is not "selgzy."
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Russialane:

@pendo trust me i will blow you up to heavens
Russialane:

@pendo hope you are worth it? kiss

Oh no no no.Am not ready to depart earth.I have so much to accomplish.
I am worth living not dying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What A Typical Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia Looks Like / Is A 25 Year Old Guy Too Young To Get Married? / MouthAction, intimacy gadgets And Other Unspeakable Things - Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.