Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,573 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? (341 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? by phoebelove(f): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
...and you know she's wife material, there's nothing wrong with her and your momsy say that she does not like her,will you break up with the girlfriend or continue the relationship?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? by incandescentena: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
tongue
Listen to your parents

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? by Demigod22: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
The rejection have to be for a genuine reason. If she is rejecting her because she is Fulani or because she is dark or because she is not beautiful, I will ignore my mother on that account.

A time always come in a man's life where he is the only one who knows what is good for himself.

Marriage is a private affair.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? by immanuelsize: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
phoebelove:
...and you know she's wife material, there's nothing wrong with her and your momsy say that she does not like her,will you break up with the girlfriend or continue the relationship?
their must be a hidden fact/truth why your mother did not like her. Find out so that you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Does Not Accept Your Girlfriend? by diogo23: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Listen to your parents, mostly your mother because women know themselves

(1) (Reply)

Honest Association / Sweet In Bed / I Created A Safe Space For Adult To Express Themselves, And Meet People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.