Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? (35415 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Babatojide: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
OUR WIFE
grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheZeezle:

No stress yourself too much. If she's not ready to stay off her ex's then you should know what to do. She's already a baby mama, add yours and clear!

Why would you tell him to add his and clear? .... why would you make him believe the pregnancy is his? ... is it?

Op... you got some nerves to carry a pregnant girl to your family .... and want to marry .... with all the exes still on the honey trail. I salute you.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by badlaw(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Guy I did not know u but won't want to hear that touching story of a young man with her self acclaim wife. man if she can't stop talking to ex let she go and be with the ex no story please save your life and move on

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by johbara: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Terrorwrist:
Men these days are super-weak!!
. And this pains me to my marrow.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Jayb321: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
No stress yourself too much. If she's not ready to stay off her ex's then you should know what to do. She's already a baby mama, add yours and clear!
u are a real G.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Penisman: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?

Young Man you are weak....

Who takes such nnonsense from a girl? A baby mama at that.

What happens to walking away?

U never see anything yet, make she born your eye go clear.

If at all you are the owner of the pregnancy.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Flakky26(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Join wisdom 4 christian singles group for daily wisdom tips on how to choose a life partner right.

a platform to network ,discuss and interact with other christian singles click [url]sites.google.com/view/singles101[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Flows001(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stories like this always make me appreciate God the most for being the first and only boyfriend of my babe..
You see this issues of "exes", naim dey cause 50% of issues for relationships and marriages..

Consider yourself a lucky and blessed man if you're currently dating a fresh babe that is nobody's ex!!!
smiley wink
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Geovanni412(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?

Chief, are you sure the pregnancy is for you? It might be for one of her exes.
Don't enter into a business for life (marriage) because of a mistake of 20 mins (sex). Divorce isn't cheap.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by TheZeezle(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na him go get am lol

Originalsly:

Why would you tell him to add his and clear? .... why would you make him believe the pregnancy is his? ... is it?

Op... you got some nerves to carry a pregnant girl to your family .... and want to marry .... with all the exes still on the honey trail. I salute you.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by loucbou: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Too simple a man
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Didi2d(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Let me give you a simple advice, from personal experience though!

Am still with my woman but I do regret everyday.

I saw the signs back then, stubbornness, argument, fighting but because of my foolishness I still went ahead.

Bros no be say I wan discourage you o, but if you go ahead and marry her, you will regret it in the rest of your life. This ladies hardly change, forget that story say she's playing them, nothing like that. Instead na you she dey play

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Positiveme2020: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro it's not funny, i kept asking myself what have gotten myself into.
I feel like na juju dis gurl take capture me.

I have been seen her for over a year, we only greet, things spike up jus In space of months, and boom, she took in. I feel like she planned it.
She confessed she's been crushing on me.

Nothing like JuJu, U lack self control. How come you had sex with her unprotected?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Cheasystickylov: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

I hhave told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.
She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Am confused, I need you guys advices for way forward.
No think insult, coz I gaht over dose.
Peace.....
I think you did well for not changing her sim. She must do what is right by herself.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
If she truly loves you and respects you then she should cut ties with any man who would bring conflict between the both of you.

I wonder when she will receive sense, her baby daddy didn't marry her, God helped her and brought a man her way who loves and wants to marry her, yet she is misbehaving.

Tell her you are backing out! And if she still persists, then know she belongs to the street.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Didi2d(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
uchdavinci:
since she's comfortable with you changing her sim card, bro, go ahead and change it and protect your sanity.

Changing her SIM card won't change anything, she Will still look for a way to communicate with her man friends. Or she might change their name to female names

Be smart and move on

Ask yourself why didn't the first man that got her pregnant marry her, probably because the man saw her bad side, so na you wan come enter one chance
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Omotonsho(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Peace..... Sorry bro, i dont want to sound mean, But marrying a single mom is a hell i will never wish any guy to try.. I made a mistake to marry one, the kind of shege i use my eyes see....I thank God she left on her own.... Allow her born the baby, but dont marry just because she is pregnant, las las how sure are you that the pregnancy is yours
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

You must really think you love this girl with this kind of baggage to want to wife her.

A leopard doesn't change its spots, that's all I can say.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Bidemichel: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
give her yellow card
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by adesmoney(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
So Po'tilor
Fmartin:

Peace.....
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Sheriman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Marriage never start just warming up for marriage and this my friend don dey see shege grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by omolasho: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oops why na, what has your life done to you that you have decided to make it bitter!!!

Take responsibility for the unborn child while you hope to clear any doubt with DNA in the future.

Never marry her, it will end in premium tears and regret because from the points you just listed; SHE IS YOUR KARMIC PARTNER

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by wonderr(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oga go do DNA for that belle ooo

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by doneback04: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Na second hand motor you go buy self, and you are begging her to stop calling her Ex,
Any lady that is mature enough for marriage will not let Someone tell him what is right, she is still a player
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by superCleanworks(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim.

will you change her Facebook, Instagram, tiktok, snapchat?

if she can't break the sim card in her heart and brain that connects her to her ex bangers, then nothing will work. get ready for long years of fighting.

As a man, you have stepped up to marry her and cover her shame of being a single mother yet she doesn't sit up She can't listen to you? Oga you are not the father of that baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by omolasho: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro it's not funny, i kept asking myself what have gotten myself into.
I feel like na juju dis gurl take capture me.

I have been seen her for over a year, we only greet, things spike up jus In space of months, and boom, she took in. I feel like she planned it.
She confessed she's been crushing on me.

It's not too late now, accept you are a potential baby father but don't ever marry her for own good.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by superCleanworks(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
omolasho:

It's not too late now, accept you are a potential baby father but don't ever marry her for own good.

He is not the father of that child. If he was the father then the girl would know she has so much to lose. She will not disobey him.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by omolasho: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
You may correct though
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Brunosamel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
She had a kind for another man why can't you do the same without stress worst thing you will do to yourself is marry a bad woman. Give her ultimatum and if she doesn't stop it walk away.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Kreddy: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sniper101:
The ONLY advice I have to give to you is on that sim card change which you said you're about to make her do. I ONLY hope you've not mentioned it to her that you've bought her a sim?

If you haven't, then don't inform her just yet.
the day you're ready to give the sim card to her, call her, sit her down, collect her phone from her hands, give her a pen & paper and then ask her to mention the most important contacts in her phone that she'll need to transfer into her new sim as you're about to break her old sim and format her phone before you hand the phone back to her

If you don't do it this way
If you just give her the new sim
Then she'll still retrieve numbers of her ex, past flings, admirers, male crush, etc and still store them on the new sim.

...if she does that, am sure you know as much as I do that the purpose of getting her the new sim has just been defeated.

Not only breaking her sim,he should log in to all her social media accounts and delete to prevent it from reaching them , and she should not give her siblings or family members her number because one of the ex might collect her new member from the family members...

yeye! yeye! Continue to deceive him, this man needs to be told the truth. I was once in your shoe, I loved the girl, and she loved me even more. When I noticed her shenanigan with her male friends, I gave her a sound warning she became so enraged that she began to cry.
I wanted to leave, but she grabbed my hands and kneeled before me in front of her family members. To avoid an embarrassing situation, I needed to sit her down and reminded her that if such an error occurs again, I will have no choice but to end the relationship.
After a few weeks, she returned to her habit of calling and romancing male friends, claiming to be nice to them.
I cut her off my life,her mom tried to reach out to me I declined her call. I noticed I can't change her and there's no point in having conversations with her mom over her matter. This is the third term I'll be blocking her on Whatsapp using different numbers.

Man if you mistakenly marry ashawo, just drop you address, for constant visiting..

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by emmyN(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Seriously, i feel guilty walking away and leaving her with the pregnancy, i put my sister in that shoe, I wouldn't want someone to do that to her.
Besides, the kid she has, her father refused to give her out to the guy that got her pregnant, that he dont want him to marry his daughter.

I am running out of patience..

If the pregnancy is still at its early stage, have her abort it since you already have double mind.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Nicemuna: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Bro, is it before you got her pregnant she has been talking to her EXes? Or after you got her pregnant??... BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT BE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT PREGNANCY.

See, you should not feel pressured to marry her... A spouse with BAD ATTITUDE can shorten your life with high blood pressure... pls be wise, don't rush. HACCK her phone and check all her messages o... KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO. She may be with you for your money or because na u mumu pass.... So pls stop being NICE and become wise
God bless you ..oil dey ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / Signs His Not Just That Into You / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.