Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest (35659 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / Would You Rather Keep Your Baby On Your Chest Or At Your Back? / When The Devil Rides On Your Chest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by perx(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2012
perx2 has also been banned temporarily. please help and put my posts on the thread
thanks
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by amaka78(f): 12:54am On Mar 03, 2012
I need some confirmation on the data I have about housing in America as a nonwhite/nonalien. Because I was kicked out of my apartment again on February 21, 2012, 7 days after Valentine's Day I really need help with housing but I have been trying to get confirmation on the preliminary data I have regarding n*gger neighborhoods and so I have been busy preparing critical documented discoverational data on housing circumstances of niggers and have discovered while staying at Angeline's Day Center for Women that nigger's struggle with too much attack from biracials, aliens, and whites who have severe hostility for niggers so strong that they will not give them free housing, let them die off especially as mixed devils or go the f*ck back to Africa ASAP whether they have to or not so I will be contacting different apartments as intermediary discoverational contacts about the need for an automatic subsidized housing contract for any tenant who doesn't work and needs an apartment and will be in touch with Nigerian Union about how to bring this forward as a social statement in order to proact and enact actual change and meantime n*ggers are like waiting for me to move into an apartment and so they are wondering why I'm needing to discover so much more and so I am struggling on SSI income of less than enough to pay rent and so it is something that has already been discovered about money = pu$$ kissy to them and yes they want me to physically reflect the n*ggers at the shelter. So I don't know which topic forum this would even belong in because there is no section for housing or niggers.

Amaka amaka.enetanya@gmail.com
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Warlly(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2012
[center]PROTEST [/center] A NIGERIAN WOMAN MOTHER OF (3) YOUNG CANADIAN CHILDREN WILL BE DEPORTED MARCH,30 2012 . WE ARE ASKING EVERYONE TO WHO CAN COME TO TORONTO FEDERAL COURT TO PROTEST A WRONGFUL DEPORTATION OF A MOTHER OF THREE CHILDREN MARRIED TO A CANADIAN CANADIAN CITIZEN (WHO FILE FOR HER BUT AWAITING IMMIGRATION DECISION ) she was giving 10 days notice to leave the country without her under age (3) children. we have file for federal court to stop her deportation, how ever to court date not giving yet please we want every to come and support DEBRA OPEYEMI EVANS i will update the court and it's Toronto physical location one's I have it or you may email your assistant to dontdeportdebracanada@gmail.com
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by james85: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2012
My younger brother was driving motorcycle and I was on back seat suddenly a truck overtook us and he became nervous to control the bike and bike just hit the divider. Motorcycle Accidents
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
whats all dese jargons.lol

the thread is for complains dat are related to the section o.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Bluewater2001: 5:10am On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Prettilex(f): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2012
How do i reply to a post please?I cant help it.
nike4luv: Good Evening Beautiful People!
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday.
New development;
I have decided to make this thread a complaints/suggestions/request thread. So please feel free to air out your feelings and I will be addressing any issues that are being brought up.
Please try not to use this as an avenue to fight or quarrel.

Have a lovely week ahead.
Nike
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Prettilex: How do i reply to a post please?I cant help it.

u just did! U just replied to a post. When u scroll to the of the page, u will see reply button
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by mcnepow(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
I made a post here (https://www.nairaland.com/711136/nairaland-rules-word-censor/23) asking Dani1luv (the moderator) why he is being hypocritical and he abused his priviledge of bin moderator to hide or worse still DELETE a part of my post. Please is this allowed??

Make una help me warn am ooo

I want ma post returned to where he deleted it from.

Thanxxxx,
Your Loyal NL Member
McNep@w
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
mcnepow: I made a post here (https://www.nairaland.com/711136/nairaland-rules-word-censor/23) asking Dani1luv (the moderator) why he is being hypocritical and he abused his priviledge of bin moderator to hide or worse still DELETE a part of my post. Please is this allowed??

Make una help me warn am ooo

I want ma post returned to where he deleted it from.

Thanxxxx,
Your Loyal NL Member
McNep@w

Oga,

Daniluv doesn't moderate this section of the forum. Post your complain where he can see it.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Johndoe100(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2012
Lots of threads here really belong on the romance board. This board is for familly related stuff as I understand it. Romance , boyfriend and girlfriend, what would you do if your wife's mother turned out to be from Mars kind of threads should be moved no? Mods please help us push them back to the romance board.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2012
ok Johndoe. Noted
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hello, I think at least one of our moderators is a trifle bit over-sensitive. I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/920778/family-section-nairaland-heating-up-what just to get people's thoughts on some heavy language and personal skirmishes going-on in this section.

True, Nike4luv said I/we should report such posts or threads but I do not log--in to Nairaland to report each and every post that I find heavy or offensive. In fact, sometimes I don't want them removed because by our posts we shall be known for whom we are.

Hence, in all frankness, it is the same process through which you the moderator(s) located my thread that you should use to locate such threads if you really want to be active and work on those threads.

Relax, I am not here to attack your moderating style because each one of us has his/her way of doing the job.

Sometimes when you allow people talk and analyse issues you make better headway than when you use instruments of power on them. That is what my thread was about and I want it unlocked because it contravenes no rules except that a moderator or the both of you find its theme touchy.

No doubt, if threads or posts get out of hand, I will report them to you. However, at the moment I do not think there is a need for that unless you want to lock threads which will only mean the parties will move to other threads and start sparring all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2012
Mod please can you talk to mr. seun about the sapmbot?my handle seanbell has been banned countless times for harmless posts,it is getting ridiculous.Thank you
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by neyostica: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2012
hey mods, i think you guys are abusing your position, who gave you the right to close the inspiring thread deby999 created you people should warn yourself o angry angry
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2012
Can you post the link please?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Busybody2(f): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
maclatunji: Hello, I think at least one of our moderators is a trifle bit over-sensitive. I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/920778/family-section-nairaland-heating-up-what just to get people's thoughts on some heavy language and personal skirmishes going-on in this section.

True, Nike4luv said I/we should report such posts or threads but I do not log--in to Nairaland to report each and every post that I find heavy or offensive. In fact, sometimes I don't want them removed because by our posts we shall be known for whom we are.

Hence, in all frankness, it is the same process through which you the moderator(s) located my thread that you should use to locate such threads if you really want to be active and work on those threads.

Relax, I am not here to attack your moderating style because each one of us has his/her way of doing the job.

Sometimes when you allow people talk and analyse issues you make better headway than when you use instruments of power on them. That is what my thread was about and I want it unlocked because it contravenes no rules except that a moderator or the both of you find its theme touchy.

No doubt, if threads or posts get out of hand, I will report them to you. However, at the moment I do not think there is a need for that unless you want to lock threads which will only mean the parties will move to other threads and start sparring all over again.

Surely a "knockout punch" administered at face to face level surely don't qualify to be deemed a "shadow punch" so mind yaself. What happens here usually centres around a few people I can count on one hand, (they know themselves) which you unwittingly got involved in once upon a time. So its just this same set of people, except for the one jealous loony deranged resident coward who loves nothing more than hiding behind others to launch her mind-numbing lame attacks cool
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by debosky(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
Y'all should modify your moderation tactics to keep this section ticking over

Don't be too quick to lock threads where fighting is going on - it is better to let the protagonists vent all their anger in one place than let them chase each other around NL starting fights everywhere.

Many of the so called fighters are in some shape or form attention seekers (even if they don't know it themselves). Locking the thread too quickly tells them they've been noticed and hence go elsewhere to wreak havoc.

As a now retired mod grin I've been where you guys are at now - quick to shutdown threads at the slightest angry word. It doesn't work in the end - you need to focus more on the trouble makers rather than locking threads quickly - warning messages work wonders and if such persons refuse to stop, banning them for a few hours usually does the trick.

I know there is a degree of discretion involved in moderating, and you guys shouldn't lose that. Just try to retain some flexibility in dealing with these issues and you'll do well.

Wish you mods all the best!

1 Like

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
Thanks o senior Mod wink cheesy

Debo, how na? Long tym no see cool
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by maclatunji: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2012
debosky: Y'all should modify your moderation tactics to keep this section ticking over

Don't be too quick to lock threads where fighting is going on - it is better to let the protagonists vent all their anger in one place than let them chase each other around NL starting fights everywhere.

Many of the so called fighters are in some shape or form attention seekers (even if they don't know it themselves). Locking the thread too quickly tells them they've been noticed and hence go elsewhere to wreak havoc.

As a now retired mod grin I've been where you guys are at now - quick to shutdown threads at the slightest angry word. It doesn't work in the end - you need to focus more on the trouble makers rather than locking threads quickly - warning messages work wonders and if such persons refuse to stop, banning them for a few hours usually does the trick.

I know there is a degree of discretion involved in moderating, and you guys shouldn't lose that. Just try to retain some flexibility in dealing with these issues and you'll do well.

@bolded, word!
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by OAM4J: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
debosky: Y'all should modify your moderation tactics to keep this section ticking over

Agba Moderator have spoken. I agree with you sir!

Most of the people fighting are my wives and concubines, its my fault, I have not been doing my duties well, maybe old age is catching up one me.

I will flog all of them with 10 rounds of koboko each, they should be gentle after that and well behaved. cheesy

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/269624[/img]
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Busybody2(f): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2012
^^^

Phew, thank God I had the mind to divorce you on time, otherwise na so you go rope me in with the rest of your wives Jenny, Mukina and Spikedcylinder, as the ones who causes the trouble in this section cool

But on a more serious note, I sense something really distasteful at play here, there has been so many chances to nip things in the bud here, but some people are trying to muffle some people. Case in point, the meat thief thread that was "supposedly" locked because of insults, yet the equally insultive posts of the people who "brought the fight" was left untouched. What do they take us for huh? Frankly we are not amused cool

Who can forget Romance section circa 2008/2009 and the Thread Derailers Railway Crew Association, lol cheesy

True you had your hands full, but you weathered the storm. He whom the cap fits has spoken cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
Bisi Who stole meat? shocked

I was surprised to see the thread locked too. Sometimes people need to vent and its better to vent it in one place than to vent all over the place.

Some of us vent anger in our bedrooms with our amebo beds creaking away under the strain, whilst some people prefer to vent it on their keyboards grin gbo gbo wa o le je ba kan naa

The cabal/kabal has spoken cool grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by maclatunji: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
chaircover: Bisi Who stole meat? shocked

I was surprised to see the thread locked too. Sometimes people need to vent and its better to vent it in one place than to vent all over the place.

Some of us vent anger in our bedrooms with our amebo beds creaking away under the strain, whilst some people prefer to vent it on their keyboards grin gbo gbo wa o le je ba kan naa

Very good, I see you are learning. grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
Wetin I fit do?, No be una give me English lesson ni?
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Busybody2(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2012
chaircover: Bisi Who stole meat? shocked

Exactly oh, and you are 100% correct nothing can beat that bedroom vent. Maybe that is why Richvkunt has been chasing Jenny's skirt sef, he can see all that passion being wasted on the keyboard hence reason his charitable self wants to help relieve Jenny of those burden grin
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Busybody2(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Ooohhhhhhhhh I feel like complaining and want to complain about anything and everything, and I need an inspiration, but none is forthcoming, mschewww cheesy
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
If I catch you ehnnn Busybody, if I catch you. I don't know why you cannot post without mentioning my name for just one day angry angry Haba, what is this sef? is it my fault that I overwork myself to make Outstrip happy and then end up unleashing the stress and frustrations on my keyboard? angry see your mouth like richy. My hands are tied right now, I have coogar on the right, agaba on the left side, dayo on the back, debo in front, Analytical on the head and Serubobo on my feet. cool

perx: perx2 has also been banned temporarily. please help and put my posts on the thread
thanks

Awwwwww cry cry cry cry cry cry awwww cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by taryour(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2012

ORO NLA
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
Busy_body:

Exactly oh, and you are 100% correct nothing can beat that bedroom vent. Maybe that is why Richvkunt has been chasing Jenny's skirt sef, he can see all that passion being wasted on the keyboard hence reason his charitable self wants to help relieve Jenny of those burden grin

Big Bumper,
Please return to your place on the fence,where you see,hear and can do NO evil.
Stop pouring petrol into a raging fire.
Thank you.
RVK.
Re: Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest by Tgirl4real(f): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Railway workers. Una don carry ya work reach hia cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.