Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? (9806 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
pendo89:

^^ And who the hague is wale?

You owe me a romantic dinner you know?
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^
the scammer who is always claiming to provide sugar mummy services
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by pendo89(f): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
REALITY101:

You owe me a romantic dinner you know?

Do I? ok I will note that one down.Thank u.

Mynd_44:

^^^
the scammer who is always claiming to provide sugar mummy services

jeez! is he the dollz somethin fellow who opens threads every now and then? He ought to be a millionare by now
You know what I think? he must be getting clients from here, no wonder he keeps opening threads.If it was dry he would have given up long ago.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hmm.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2011
well one known trick used by scammers is flattery.they would flatter you and even if u are a lady over 80 yrs old they had tell u that u are more sexy than halle berry and they would love u for ever and stuff.when they feel they have fed u enough junk and know they have u by the balls they start asking the mugu for money.Satistics show that its not only lonely white women who fall for such scams but also a large number of lonely old white men.They get such men by sending sexy pictures of white female models or exotic looking asian female models.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2011
SNAPPIA!!! cheesy
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2011
Totolapia
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
Jazz still remains the best option
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2011
they tell you they are single
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Here is one sent to http://www.facebook.com/rebrandingnigeria.clubs by a female member of Nairaland, Rita Debor

Hello my dear friend

very please with your profile
Beside ,Love demands no Ethnic or Ages, Love is patient and kind
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged
Love never gives up, never loses rita, is always hopeful
and endures through every circumstance.
(rita22_debor@yahoo.com) that's my mail contact i really cares for your relationship
I'll attach my picture To your mailbox.
thanks miss rita

(rita22_debor@yahoo.com)[/size]

Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by claremont(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
^^
I wonder where they get these pictures of sweet ladies from that they use to scam people.
Re: What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
claremont: ^^
I wonder where they get these pictures of sweet ladies from that they use to scam people.

Google has plenty photos to use.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? / Model Sparks Fury For Flashing Her Unclad Vagina At A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.