Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering (14022 Views)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe / The APC Love For Nigerians By (abasifreke Micah Odion) / Marwa: Lawmakers Who Vote To Legalise Cannabis Won’t To Return To Constituencies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by emerged01(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore still dont understand the political system of Nigeria. I'm always tempted to say Nigerians cant get it right with this election thing. They have set up the system to the extend that it will be difficult for a good president to turn things around.
Majority of people in the north are used to poverty,they dont believe in another life.
A friend of mine travelled to his home state,Taraba. His white boss said when he get there, he should snap his village. My guy couldnt because the life they live in those villages are so terrible .
Those are the kind of people that needs orientation not coming online to say rubbish.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by AMI3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF PUBLICLY. YOU ARE SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS.

Trouble maker. I spot u grin grin.

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by reddingtonblack: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:
Why would any sane person even vote for APC? I feel like this is just tribalism. Cuz they want their own to rule.

I will anyone sane person ignore track records and vote base on fantasy @ these stage of our lives.
Back in 2015, when APC formed a merger just to win, the biggest challenge they had after winning was incompatibility, wrong mix and it took them years to seperate the seeds from the chaff

In Labour parties case even Peter Obi & LP seems to be in a contract marriage, No structure, No team .. lets even imagine Peter wins the election, do people think getting a structure & a good team together is a quickie quest.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Tareq1105: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Maybe they have no future ambition

I mean, why would anybody think of reinforcing APC after the 8years mismanagement of our economy

princeofLagos your ranting continues till Tinubu is sworn in.

Why's Sowore crying?
Nigerians have the right to vote their choice. Politics is about interest and you cannot tell me who to vote.

One thing I have come to realize is that you guys would be worst than the likes of Tinubu you're condemning if you have the opportunity he had.

Many Nigerians are just waiting patiently for the opportunity to present itself for them to do worst things. That's why I don't trust anyone, I don't believe in anyone or one angel born and bread in Nigeria. It's all scam.

What is it that we've not seen our youths doing? Are they better? No. Even in offices, we've seen them at work. It's obvious some of them "settled" their lecturers to graduate. All that matters to them is Oga what's happening? Oga please put my name sir. They're not ready to learn the work but they want rewards.

Convince me they would do better than Tinubu.

Politics is about interest and convinction. Tinubu would bring Nigeria and Nigerians out of these challenges.

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Shikini: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aswear
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Confirm4real(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only thieves support APC...
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by emonis88: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Any reasonable and sane Nigerian should ask why did they clamor for pdp to be removed?
What led to occupy Nigeria?

Now,is Nigeria better than before or worst??
Did Apc solve half of what they promised??
Clearly, even a blind man knows Nigeria was way better during Gej.
Apc ought to apologize and not even thinking of campaigning.
Nigerians were truly decieved then, Pls Nigerians don't be decieved again.

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by sweetjohn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Ndigbos please listen to Soludo and stop the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, presidency is not a child’s play and don’t let ethnic politics make you guys throw Nigeria into the wrong hands. Obi’s emergence is like a mirage for now, vote a candidate who has always shown you Ndigbos love, think deep and make your vote useful by voting Atiku. Da’alu
Like this nincompoop
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Shortyy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I will anyone sane person ignore track records and vote base on fantasy @ these stage of our lives.
Back in 2015, when APC formed a merger just to win, the biggest challenge they had after winning was incompatibility, wrong mix and it took them years to seperate the seeds from the chaff

In Labour parties case even Peter Obi & LP seems to be in a contract marriage, No structure, No team .. lets even imagine Peter wins the election, do people think getting a structure & a good team together is a quickie quest.

Nobody cares about all these structure or whatever. We want a better country. And if Peter Obi can give it, then so be it. Structure or not.

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Polchiz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Ndigbos please listen to Soludo and stop the Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, presidency is not a child’s play and don’t let ethnic politics make you guys throw Nigeria into the wrong hands. Obi’s emergence is like a mirage for now, vote a candidate who has always shown you Ndigbos love, think deep and make your vote useful by voting Atiku. Da’alu
Soludo knows politics and he had to contest for Anambra Governorship seat for 6 years?
A position that Obi was begged to accept?
Additionally, he was sacked from his position as CBN governor by Yaradua, yet he is the father of politics.
Also, he advised Obi to join APGA if he wants to win presidency. Does that make sense to you?
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by maasoap(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
That sounds like a frustrated man to me. Doesn't he believe in democracy any more?
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by sweetjohn(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Voting for familiarity

The fact is, people in Nigeria do not want change. Even when they voted Buhari in 2015, they voted for him because they were famillar with him.

Even those shouting Atiku, Tinubu and Obi are doing the same because they are famillar with them.

If they voted someone like Sowore...Sowore would come in and change things (He is not my candidate by the way). Ditto anyone else from another party or group...even if he says the same thing as Atiku, Tinubu and Obi.

Nigerians do not want change.

As for me, I am hoping we get a candidate who will remove subsides, improve tax collection, end corruption, and open the door to investment as well as fight insecurity. Not one who will share cake. (And sorry, but Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are not the one, and if it makes you cry, so be it grin).
So many educated bankrupt people in this country. Let me ask you a sincere question, if you are the HR of a multinational like Shell or Mobil, will you hire a manager without any experience of leadership to head a vital department in your company? you dear not try such madness if not you yourself will be kicked out of the company. Sowore has no political leadership experience to lead a LGA talkless of a country as diverse as Nigeria. A good leader is not a person that fight and abuse everyone. Good leadership is not given by pity or shouting or abusing your opponent or fighting the government, it is obtained from years of experiences and trust with powers. Sowore has never been trusted with power before and you want to make him a president? How do you even reason? At least he should start from handling a counselor or joining a big party and held a position there in other to grow in knowledge and ideas of leadership because with the ways he talks and speaks, he lacks good leadership skills and will abuse power to the highest level when given the power
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by CaveAdullam: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
1. PDAPC is banking on a failed system.

They don't stand any chance of winning any election except on an individual level, which begs the question: is there any reasonable individual who desires to trade with a complacent merchant in the first place?

Anyone trading with them is resonating with the failed system and structures, to embezzle government funds and ruthlessly pillage every sector of the economy they lay their hands on.

2. Tinubu ought to be campaigning with the achievements of Buhari through his effort as a kingmaker, and a strong stalwart in APC. However, his campaigns are to change, sorry, further deteriorate the mess Buhari and his party has done in Nigeria and to Nigerians.

Tinubu sat down patiently for ~8 years watching Buhari turn the country into a cesspool and didn't blink his eyes. He was waiting to occupy the presidential villa, "Emi lo kan". And the same person wants to come to rescue us. I weep.

3. Tinubu and APC don't have anything to offer Nigerians. If there is, let them campaign with what they've achieved so far, and not with skillfully curated deceitful promises called a "Manifesto".

4. Free and fair election, PDAPC know they will lose. It's obvious.

People singing their praises online are political pawns that have been r*ped mercilessly and continuously by poverty, which has mentally skewed their minds and brains. Simply put, anyone supporting PDAPC is dúmb. Or, rapacious men waiting like vultures to feed from the decayed system.

Vote wisely.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Masterclass32: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Honestly, APC is a useless party.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by mikywonder(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:

Ehu
I rather do wats right
PODATTI
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Ken4Christ: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Those who still choose to vote for APC do so because of what they are benefiting. But they have forgotten that their lives are not safe. They may not live to enjoy the money.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by 07kjb: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

You overestimate the quality of education in Nigeria. The Nigerian educational system churns out people who can read and write...not people who can think on their own.

Is terrible bro
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by ipobarecriminals: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
sad angry instead of this one to face his own campaign,mbanu! Nah Tinubu, Atiku and Obinna be his headache.. No campaign, I never see his poster online, only his noise we dey read

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
“Secondly, if it is true they won the election, then we would need to examine Nigerians as a people, if there is something wrong with our ability to take punishment. Do we ever get tired of punishment? Do we ever get tired of being abused?

“Why will a people be seemingly convenient with hardship? It’s nothing new anyway, but I’m just reiterating it. I have asked myself this question many times.

“Sometimes, you read comments by pundits with ignorance and very holistical views about the state of the nation, you will question what is wrong with us. And some of them are people you happen to respect.”

This is exactly what goes through my mind on a daily basis whenever I think of home (Nigeria).
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
sweetjohn:
So many educated bankrupt people in this country. Let me ask you a sincere question, if you are the HR of a multinational like Shell or Mobil, will you hire a manager without any experience of leadership to head a vital department in your company? you dear not try such madness if not you yourself will be kicked out of the company. Sowore has no political leadership experience to lead a LGA talkless of a country as diverse as Nigeria. A good leader is not a person that fight and abuse everyone. Good leadership is not given by pity or shouting or abusing your opponent or fighting the government, it is obtained from years of experiences and trust with powers. Sowore has never been trusted with power before and you want to make him a president? How do you even reason? At least he should start from handling a counselor or joining a big party and held a position there in other to grow in knowledge and ideas of leadership because with the ways he talks and speaks, he lacks good leadership skills and will abuse power to the highest level when given the power

On the other hand would you hire members or leaders of the team that have been given a chance and failed?

Yes you would. I won't

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by NnamdiN: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:
why singling out Igbos? Na only their votes go put am there? Lol or they're no longer Igbos?
Tell Reno Omokri to give your principal the 25 million votes he kept for him in the bag grin
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jagabanofafrica:
Im not voting for APC

Im voting for Tinubu.

Yoruba lokan

Oloriburuku oniraanu alayebajè

Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Millennium45: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Millenium Digitals is one of the best social media panels that offer reliable and affordable social media services.

We offer wide range of social media services just to serve you and bring you to the world of social media.

Our services are affordable, fast and reliable. We are always available to serve you 24/7

Visit our website today and sign up in few seconds then you are good to go!

https://milleniumdigitals.com/

You can send a message to us on whatsapp @ 08156777514 for more details and enquiries...
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by sweetjohn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobonaire234:

On the other hand would you hire members or leaders of the team that have been given a chance and failed?

Yes you would. I won't
A team that has been given a chance and failed has 100% of still getting higher responsibility than a novice. If you doubt me go to any establishment and ask if what I just say is a lie. In business environment especially multinationals failure is a learning process and a sure way to be greatly successful. No multinational wire an inexperience manager no matter the degree he graduated with in the university. Tinubu and Atiku irrespective of their ages and failures will still be prefer for a hire by any multinational than a no experience Sowore. Though, Peter Obi is the best qualify for any high position by any multinational
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When will Sowore Baba bring his own wife and children to Nigeria from US where he hid them as US citizens while other candidates have their own wife and/or children in Nigeria? He will be shocked to know that his American wife and American children will vote for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

the only people that will vote apc or pdp are tribal bigots.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by henrydav: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bishop Oyedepo said the number of votes APC will get will determine the number of mad people we have in Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Teeroyzimma: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119936276:

A very BIG AMEN.
God bless you too.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Loy.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

We Rise
If your Tinubu wins, I don't want to hear pim from you when fuel price is N920 per litre
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by InvertedHammer: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
/
Time for complaining is long gone.
Just position yourself to gain from the misery called Nigeria.
Before you blame Nigerians, remember that they are Blacks first before they became Nigerians.

I always ask people to show any Black nation that is doing well in the whole world. It is like that for a reason.
They love to self-sabotage. I have very low expectations of them and I have never been disappointed---very predictable outcomes.

/
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by Jagabanfromcali: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
peepydelano:
Fake onye Igbo , you are the type he is talking about , you want Nigeria to stay underdeveloped for ever by installing atiku as president , how can u be so evil.
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by LZAA: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When will Sowore Baba bring his own wife and children to Nigeria from US where he hid them as US citizens while other candidates have their own wife and/or children in Nigeria? He will be shocked to know that his American wife and American children will vote for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
My worry is not this nonsense you are doing
Your predecessors did more and are no more on NL today
Kontinu o
Smh
Re: Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering by deebrownneymar: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2023

Students Killed In Oyo Protest By Policemen / Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Local Government Funds: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari What To Do

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73