Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,752 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check (21899 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Samogloby: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
All i know is, Wike can not be in power forever, ***** must surely catch up with him. Let him enjoy his power while it lasted. Tomorrow it will be turn of another person
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by backtovillage: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
kufre2010:
WHO KILLED FUNSHO WILLIAM?
You
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Senatorbng(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
kufre2010:
abeg who him be?
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by VawuIenceProMax: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
95m wey we dey burn for silver fox
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by VawuIenceProMax: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
kufre2010:
your papa
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Belleful: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wike will still send his boys to go and fight and destroy some properties on the day of campaign, then claim the 95meter
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by mrksquare: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-pdp-pay-n95m-for-campaign-venue-in-rivers/

And to think that Wike has not invested much in primary and secondary education in Rivers state and yet came up with the cautionary fee tales as a way of protecting the infrastructure in schools is really astonishing.

Cant wait for King Nebuchadnezzar's tenure to come to an end by May 29.
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by UNUGWA01: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Blissful042(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urchins knows
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by jibrilELsudan: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
NA SO DIS SANI BOY DEY LIE

EVEN HIM HAIR DEY RUN AWAY FROM HIM MOUTH

Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by cochexky: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Trust22:
First FTC of the year....

I dedicate this to the victory of H.E PETER OBI..

THE ONLY MAN THAT MADE ME TRANSFER MY POLLING UNIT From South to the North...

It shall be well with you
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Zulum500: 2:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Olamila:
Stop. Misleading the masses vote only obi for a better Nigeria
As a yourba man I don't stop Tinubu he can't make any difference remember how much we are generating in Lagos buh yet nothing to show for it. We must liberate of ourselves from Tinubu once an for all

But Lagos is progressing... You talks as a clown
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by alanto: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Godjone:
Atiku is a thief. He deserved every bit of the treatment Wike is dishing to him. You cannot destroyed Jonathan's chances and expect a Niger delta man like Wike to support your own. Atiku and Tinubu will never smell the presidency because they are thieves
Don't forget Wike is also in PDP, what Wike said (I watched him live) is that when political parties hold rally they don't go through the channel to secure the venue they use for the rally so they just mess up the whole place, destroy government facilities and leave (like imagine them destroy school facilities that students are likely to use the next day) so because of this first they must get "right" to use such venue through rightful authority and most pay for it in case of damages. So it's not against Atiku but for every political party.
If this information is the way Shehu is trying to make it, it will be in the news because it would be PDP gan gan talking against it...
I think it's a brilliant move from Wike, now he can hold someone responsible and if you multiply 95m by all the parties that will want to use the 19 venues you will be happy for Rivers people...

I know you don't understand what am saying your own is to insult anyone not supporting Obi
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Trust22(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls someone should explain to me why my FTC was deleted....

Did I make any comment that violated the platforms rules....

I don't want to believe it's because of my willingness to vote H.E PETER OBI..

Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by benjanny(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Still too much but I was thinking its just for a single venue
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by melonsgroup: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
If Atiku should accidentally win this election wike go collect wototo
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Robenna(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2023
[i][/i] It is not completed to hire much pdp will loan if they ever office

Please let's be wise
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by Robenna(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2023
[/i] It is not completed to hire much pdp will loan if they ever office[i]

Please let's be wise
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by 917modupeore: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Wike is a sore loserWike is a sore loser...
Re: Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check by gare(f): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-pdp-pay-n95m-for-campaign-venue-in-rivers/

Mr. Sani what exactly are you talking about, should they have given them state resources for free? I can this corruption is in all of you, PDP is a political party and not a government agency or arm of government. They should pay for anything they need for their campaign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Tribunal: CJN Confirms Wike Visited His Office Twice / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video / 8 Implications Of Kogi/Bayesa Elections In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.