Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,687 members, 7,834,277 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing (55959 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by sulakishop(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ejiogbe is dead but his manhood will live forever
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by sniperr007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

How ll he release semen?

Normal way na.

Sperm doesn't die when the person dies. Stays alive for awhile.

You can read about it.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Munzy14(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Baba took magani burantashi..Overdose.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Weederness: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

Deal bro

We will set money

About 5 million naira

Where are you coming from? Heaven?
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Damseldammie(f): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lady evangelist & Èjì ogbè❕
What’s the correlation ❓
Hmmm
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Zony94: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
If it is true he died of magu as a herbalist he supposes to see that the woman is laced with magu,and declined to have sexual intercourse with her.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Weederness: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

Deal bro

We will set money

About 5 million naira

Deal, what about next week Monday?

Look for escrow that can help us keep the money and the duration of the test wouldn't be more than a week.

The task is simple; you come here get your tfare and the money we set would still be with the escrow.
Security would be provided for you and if you know you can come with your own security, that would be awesome!

The task is to make you cripple in next five days and if you become cripple by next week Friday the escrow will send me the money we place on it, otherwise you get the money.

If you are serious about this, let's create a thread and document our experience. 5 milli is a good start...

I will be expecting your reply
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Hendrixky: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Weederness:

Deal, what about next week Monday?

Look for escrow that can help us keep the money and the duration of the test wouldn't be more than a week.

The task is simple; you come here get your tfare and the money we set would still be with the escrow.
Security would be provided for you and if you know you can come with your own security, that would be awesome!

The task is to make you cripple in next five days and if you become cripple by next week Friday the escrow will send me the money we place on it, otherwise you get the money.

If you are serious about this, let's create a thread and document our experience. 5 milli is a good start...

I will be expecting your reply

This is exactly the logic native doctors and spiritual prophet are using on you guys

It should not be in the next five days...it should be instantly...

For everyday we wake up in bed we are faced with bad and good news..which means bad and good news can happen to anyone...

That is why the so called spiritual prophet can not do their work instantly

They will have to rely on time because they are already aware that bad and good news comes with time...so the longer the time the chances of their guess work working
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Weederness: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

This is exactly the logic native doctors and spiritual prophet are using on you guys

The money would still be with the escrow during the duration of the test and if you can survive the 5 days without the paralysis then the money is yours.....
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Hendrixky: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Weederness:

The money would still be with the escrow during the duration of the test and if you can survive the 5 days without the paralysis then the money is yours.....

For everyday we wake up in bed we are faced with bad and good news..which means bad and good news can happen to anyone...

They will have to rely on time because they are already aware that bad and good news comes with time...so the longer the time the chances of their guess work working
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by SilvanusII(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordErrk:

Alright I just realized I'm actually arguing with a fcking idxot. What started this whole argument was me saying that a person cannot ejaculate after he dies, and you saying it's a lie and started writing all sorts of incoherent rubbish. Bloxdy hell! See as I just wasted my time with a mumū

Your dumbass still will not accept that the brain is still the last to die àbí The country is hopeless if you are part of whom we have look forward to as ppl of the medical profession
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Homeboy26: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is dead but his manhood still leaves with us.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by thunderbabs: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Does that mean his manhood will still be erect even when he realizes he is a ghost?
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Weederness: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

Like I said, I understand the existence of spirituality but maybe we are seeing it from the wrong approach is what I don't know. And the fact that something exist doesn't mean it control the entirety of human existence and by spirituality, I don't mean I accept the notion of one supreme being based on good and bad ruling the two bipolar spiritual realm..... it could be more or less but what I insist on is that there's spirits and our witches are real
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Jossibest(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sex nowadays are killing people and I think women may no why
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by olaoye2008: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pictures or forget it.
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by Anonymous09: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
sniperr007:
For a period not time, a dead man can still get a woman pregnant. I think for some hours.

What's period then sad
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by uniquetechng: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hendrixky:

How old are you?

Which media outlets is concerned about the ones that always happen at home between husband and wife...
The society will view such news as normal thing

So no media will report that one because it will not pull traffic to their blog

But you see the ones society is happy to hear is between the adulterers
I am 47 years of age by the grace of God, lets take your neighborhood for instance how many case of husband dieing on top his wife has been recorded in the area where you live ?
Re: MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing by hopefulLandlord: 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Weederness:

While it's understandable that the man's death might be as a result of congodynamic aphrodisiac abuse. One shouldn't over/underemphasis the relativity and existence of spirituality but also encourage the understanding of the truth about it.

I don't know the truth yet, but if you want a fact to convince you of the existence of spirituality. I'd like to invite you to a place; I would pay your Tfare. (We calculate it, i'd pay to an escrow and when you complete the task, you get the money in your acc.)

Nb; this might ruin you. We both document the experience here on nairaland. Deal?

Always "there's somewhere" but while Randy was alive he told anyone who's able to perform a spiritual activity under strict monitoring to come and get one million dollars but till he died nobody was able to accomplish the task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / A Female Friend Told Me This Today / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.