Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG (9988 Views)

Kwankwaso Holds Rally In Kibiya Local Government, Kano (Pictures) / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by 7lives: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Aufbauh:
Asiwaju, this is political bullying of the opposition!
We cannot take it anymore!
Atiku, Kwankwaso and the other one that is non existence in the north are all in severe pains.

Kwakwanso is Batified, learn to play this game.

1 Like

Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by 7lives: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2023
buhariguy:
kwakwaso will soon join apc before month end

Kwakwanso is part of the game.

2 Likes

Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by 7lives: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2023
femisplash:

hahaha.. wahala. Can he work with Shekarahu, remember, Shekarahu drove him out of APC and then PDP.

Learn to play this game, fear North.
Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by Jones4190(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
Danisaint112:

You mean poulation of paid goons and jobless individuals. You need to go back and check stats that revealed the poverty rate in Naija.
most of the people you see there are richer than you and you family
Re: APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG by Danisaint112(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jones4190:

most of the people you see there are richer than you and you family

If no be craze dey worry you, you wouldn't have said that shit cheesy but I will disregard that cause I don't have to prove anything or show off.

But let me ask you this question what would an employed person or an serious occupied business minded fellow be doing a campaign rally.

I mean the signs are even there, the uniform worn by several groups to easily identify their pay group is well obvious.

I live in the FCT territory, I know Northerners well especially the jobless ones and how they behave so take my word for it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Countdown Begins For Innoson Vehicles / Arrest Of Non-Kanuris Divided Boko Haram - Abu Qaqa / 2023: You Can’t Use APC’s Clock To Tell PDP’s Time – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.