Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me (4798 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Look for sidecock that is tall, see his height when you are with you short boyfriend

Problem solved cool

Thank you so much! But the problem is that the sidecock is short too.

But I'll manage sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Xavie:
this siofra no well las las, no be you dey claim to double date?? Why do you now care

Yes, I'm still double dating.

I care for all my boyfriends the same way.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2023
prettysassygirl:
I will marry a short man if it would make me happy in marriage. Somethings in this life are unimportant.

You're right! kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by KingMack(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Mix two sachet of rat poison with one bottle of sniper and let him drink half a bottle he'll be taller than gulliver in 5mins
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Yes we know he's daddyck aka Mrcork but are you not enjoying Mr fake londoner euros? Please stop complaining and eat his money in peace

Thank you, fan boy. PEACE!! smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Xavie(m): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Yes, I'm still double dating.

I care for all my boyfriends the same way.
Omo my dear oge adịro.. gba mbọ ka i chọta di o... O dịghị mfe

Because at the end na you go cry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:
This is the first time I'm dating a guy this short (same height with me)

Girls that date short guys, how do you cope?

It's like all the men in Nigeria are short angry

^^^^
your level of frustration & desparation on nairaland is sadly unbelievable...........hope u dont commmmmmit suside please do!!!(no oofencsse) embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

..anyways good news for u....Siofra please can we fukkkk? smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by imagrg(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2023
Deceiving yourself again? You go seek divorce soon wen your eyes clear. angry
siofra:

You're right! kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by imagrg(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Dick philosopher. grin
habsydiamond:
Na short u won chop abi na prick
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2023
prettysassygirl:
I will marry a short man if it would make me happy in marriage. Somethings in this life are unimportant.

u have taste babes...I have big Gbola & am from london & women call me short & mighy & am strong like bull....juss in case u ask. Ignore that attension seekin bored Siofra!!! smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by SouthSouth1914: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Do you open your kitty for him at gun point?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Judybash93(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2023
undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by davillian(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
You no see am before you accept
ABI he use money blind your eyes
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by blingxx(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

You again ?... Anyway must you date him undecided ? Abi tall guys you no dey toast you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

What do you mean by short?

In Nigeria, the "normal" height is 5'6 for men. That means a 5'7 Nigerian man is tall.

So, short and tall is relative to average height.

In the United States, a 5'7 man is short because the average height is 5'8. Which means that a 5'9 American man is tall.

In the Netherlands, a 5'10 man is short because the average height of Dutch men is 5'11.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Mrfixitt(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

This gurl na better craze dey worry you I swear.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Do you open your kitty for him at gun point?

I'm a virgin.

My boyfriends know that and we've agreed to keep it that way till marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

What do you mean by short?

In Nigeria, the "normal" height is 5'6 for men. That means a 5'7 Nigerian man is tall.

So, short and tall is relative to average height.

In the United States, a 5'7 man is short because the average height is 5'8. Which means that a 5'9 American man is tall.

In the Netherlands, a 5'10 man is short because the average height of Dutch men is 5'11.

He's 165 cm. About my height.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

I'm a virgin.

My boyfriends know that and we've agreed to keep it that way till marriage.

siofra can we fukkk today after my friday prayers i beg....am goin to meccca on Tuesday. . Do u want 5k please ..cash?? smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by siofra(f): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2023
DaddyCK:

siofra can we fukkk today after my friday prayers i beg....am goin to meccca on Tuesday. . Do u want 5k please ..cash?? smiley

Look, stop disturbing my life!

Go and look for Meobizy, she will give it to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by kunle75(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

U go dey alright last last
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Look, stop disturbing my life!

Go and look for Meobizy, she will give it to you.

Meobizy is fat n ugly..I wanto fukk u again insted...stop stresssin me with Meobizy today..biko. can we fukk after prayers? Am heading to mecccca angry

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

He's 165 cm. About my height.

my dikkk is not 165 meter tall...my diik is 15 meters long....slightly longer than yor neck. Stop sayin rubbish please(no oofencsse) angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2023
DaddyCK:

Thank you, fan boy. PEACE!! smiley

fan kee you there
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by ZINNYBANKS: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Can you see that you're missing I'm tall not too handsome and long down there u will enjoy three tinzs while dating mi. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
This guy again!
Get your T-Mobile esim.
Don’t disturb me if you’re not to ready to pay 10k.

Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by 1Dray(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

Wouldn't you be interested in six feet plus?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Pells: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Persephone1:
Look for sidecock that is tall, see his height when you are with you short boyfriend

Problem solved cool
Stop encouraging cheating
Stop the violence
More love less Ego
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by FiremanX: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kantebets:
A guy is behind this siofra account

cheesy

I thought as much, a very jobless guy at that.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by starstaz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bring him and pay for Bone lengthing procedure and thank us Later.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Short And It Disturbs Me by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
siofra:

why on earth will you date a short guy?

It's a Never for me abeg, except he's rich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Women Around The World. / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.