Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling (1562 Views)

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by OrigeenalSeven: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nogoschool123:
My girlfriend just informed me that she wants to write jamb. I don’t want her to write jamb because when she goes to school, she will be more exposed and breakup up and even do runs there. What do I do to stop her? I only want her to learn handwork

you be fooool I swear you no gree go skul you no want make anoda man pikin go skul shey dem swear for you na you be the gal papa way no want make she go skul all because of ur insecurities
you deserved to be flogged publicly 1000 lashes of soaked koboko

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Spirit Of Animals - My Experience / Is Maintaining Her Viginity A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.