Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling (1503 Views)

Schooling Abroad Has Messed The Psyche Of Some Girls / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nogoschool123: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2023
My girlfriend just informed me that she wants to write jamb. I don’t want her to write jamb because when she goes to school, she will be more exposed and breakup up and even do runs there. What do I do to stop her? I only want her to learn handwork
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Nogoschool123:
My girlfriend just informed me that she wants to write jamb. I don’t want her to write jamb because when she goes to school, she will be more exposed and breakup up and even do runs there. What do I do to stop her? I only want her to learn handwork

angry
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Nogoschool123:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Bigredmachine: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Fantastic... My guy your conscience is already judging you... Just the way u have destroyed some other girls, you are now scared of yours being destroyed too... Anyway should in case you don't know... Karma can visit u anywhere be it at school or at hand work arena ...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Brunosamel(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Mumu instead of focusing on how you will grow while she grow on her own you are making senseless gesture on how to stop her from attaining a higher standards, The easiest way is take her to Afghanistan and the matter go end there...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Romanoff(f): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Her parents should have you jailed and the key to the cell throw inside elegushi beach.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by anthonyuncle(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2023
you better remove your mind from the thoughts from what she will do in school.
if you can't bear it, then leave her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by advanceDNA: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Work hard and care for your kids oooo... so another man wont determine weda your child goes to school or not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nogoschool123:
To use your destiny dey hungry me.
Imagine a boy that's willing to make his gf retrogressive. Handwork is good. But she needs formal education. So if na play, cruise or whatever, don't try it in reality!

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Divoc19(f): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Let her sour higher if she wants to. Not every woman is evil as some believe here.

If her love is real she will still be yours.
But have have to be open minded o because it may go either ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Kennyprince: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Slynation(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
The kinda things we see on this platform tho...May God helpus!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Pells: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
VictorUsa with his lies again angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nazgul: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nogoschool123:
You want to stop a girl who you're not married to from attaining basic university education simply because you feel she would leave you.

Better focus on your life and leave that child alone to pursue her dreams.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Karleb(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Some of you people are really insecure.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
WTF did I just read
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Streetmovement(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Villager don drop quote grin

You're a drug addict grin

You should be ban from entering 2023 grin

Go back and read what you just wrote and tell me if the cord connected to your brain is not faulty.

Love will definitely get this one killed grin
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Autobot05: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nogoschool123:

While your prediction is correct... kindly let her be
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by LittleBigDick(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Get her pregnant and she's all yours
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by brain54(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2023
You actually want her to grow…

But not through the educational path.
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Siirjoe(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2023
You dey Ment.
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by peedeeasobie(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Nogoschool123:

You are a full blown idio.t
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by ModCaller: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Bigredmachine:
Fantastic... My guy your conscience is already judging you... Just the way u have destroyed some other girls, you are now scared of yours being destroyed too... Anyway should in case you don't know... Karma can visit u anywhere be it at school or at hand work arena ...

He doesn't have to destroy anyone to know what happens when girls enter university. You don't need to jam somebody to know that car can jam somebody.

He's a very smart man.
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by ModCaller: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2023
You best option is to get her pregnant
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nicepoker(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

To use your destiny dey hungry me.
Imagine a boy that's willing to make his gf retrogressive. Handwork is good. But she needs formal education. So if na play, cruise or whatever, don't try it in reality!
you have been dishing out sensible advice of late. I hope no be that your period wey you miss cause am. grin
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
you have been dishing out sensible advice of late. I hope no be that your period wey you miss cause am. grin
I be correct babe naa and I get sense.
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Qatar2022: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
Nogoschool123:
Enemy of progress, let her go and bright her future
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nicepoker(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

I be correct babe naa and I get sense.
who is responsible for that pregnancy you are carrying
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
who is responsible for that pregnancy you are carrying
Na you o!
Na you shook me.
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

Na you o!
Na you shook me.
Thought you claimed you are a virgin grin
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
Thought you claimed you are a virgin grin
So you no know when you say I get belle. Where I wan see am when I didn't sleep with a man
Re: I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling by Nicepoker(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Sweetplum:

So you no know when you say I get belle. Where I wan see am when I didn't sleep with a man
Sleeping with men is your hubby nah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chidimma That Killed Her Sugar Daddy , There Was A Report That Her Blood Mat / Can Imagine What Life Would Have Been,without You. / Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.