Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty (1059 Views)

Answer This Question With Truth / Ladies Plz Admit This.... / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Guys, would you have slept with the numbers of girls you've slept with, if they also deposit sperms or any other body fluid in our body after sex. Like girls cuming into we the guys too. Like you sleep with 20 girls and they will all cum into you. I tried to imagine it now, kind of very irritating for me to comprehend. For me if ladies deposit anything in me, automatically sleeping around will be out of it for me.

Ladies do you find these body fluids we deposit irritating at times?
I mean I can't be a girl and be sleeping around with no condom with anyone, your sperm in my body is alots for me think odd, if you see some guys sperms, you will comprehend.

Reason why it's easier for guys to sleep with 20 ladies than ladies sleeping with 20 man. Except a slot

What's your take?

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by EDOSBROWN: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Never
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Never

Never what ?
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by woginid967: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2023
This wonderful morning, on my way to work, this is the content i am reading that was posted by a healthy human with a toxic brain.

Dude are you LGBTQ? Are you mentally exhausted?

This fresh morning, this is the rottenness your mind could etch out into the cosmos. WoW.... Pls go see a therapist. You're veryyyyyy twisted in your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 5:42am On Jul 06, 2023
woginid967:
This wonderful morning, on my way to work, this is the content i am reading that was posted by a healthy human with a toxic brain.

Dude are you LGBTQ? Are you mentally exhausted?

This fresh morning, this is the rottenness your mind could etch out into the cosmos. WoW.... Pls go see a therapist. You're veryyyyyy twisted in your mind.
Have you slept with a lots of people ? Cos this an armless question and if you don't find sense in it then walk out of my thread peacefully. What has LBGTQ got to do with a question am asking both gender? You see your brain is down to excessive work load

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by woginid967: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Thelannister:

Have you slept with a lots of people ? Cos this an armless question and if you don't find sense in it then walk out of my thread peacefully. What has LBGTQ got to do with a question am asking both gender? You see your brain is down to excessive work load

Well my posts and stories speak for themselves but a real man wont think something as unnatural as that unless he has a fetish, thats how i knew your brain 🧠 is not fresh for the day bro. Get help

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 6:04am On Jul 06, 2023
woginid967:

Well my posts and stories speak for themselves but a real man wont think something as unnatural as that unless he has a fetish, thats how i knew your brain 🧠 is not fresh for the day bro. Get help

Just got ur point now, oya what do I do now ?
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by JASONjnr(m): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Thelannister:

How can you even imagine this?

If that was how God wanted it..... It would've been fun along with the sex.

Why would you wake up and after you look down on your boner, this nonsense just went straight to your brain for you to imagine it.
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Stawner16(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Weird question but God be my witness, every girl I’ve gotten to cum inside was happy and felt special. The last one even swallowed every drop like a starved prisoner of war being fed milk ration . Point is, a girl would only feel disgusted/uncomfortable with you cumming inside her if she’s not attracted to you/you’re ugly, your díck game is whack, you’re broke or you give off beta energy.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Stawner16:
Weird question but God be my witness, every girl I’ve gotten to cum inside was happy and felt special. The last one even swallowed every drop like a starved prisoner of war being fed milk ration . Point is, a girl would only feel disgusted/uncomfortable with you cumming inside her if she’s not attracted to you/you’re ugly, your díck game is whack, you’re broke/you give off beta energy.
Ok emperor, am not here to analyze ur dick game, the question is will you feel the same if she cum in you and the rest of the those you’ve bleeped.

I gave my opinion up there not a generalization okay Wmperor
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by NeloNelo: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Thelannister:

Just got ur point now, oya what do I do now ?

Seen this?

“I am traumatized,” cries a woman after discovering a fetish box in her boyfriend’s room containing her picture and underwear (video)

https://thegisthouse.com/i-am-traumatized-cries-a-woman-after-discovering-a-fetish-box-in-her-boyfriends-room-containing-her-picture-and-underwear-video/
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by marsup: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Of all things to think about!
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Axis313(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Op,your question should be directed at gays.
Women own is natural,but I am also wondering how do gays feel when their partners cum inside their butthole.
Yuck.
Re: Guys And Ladies Plz Answer This Question With All Honesty by Thelannister: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Axis313:
Op,your question should be directed at gays.
Women own is natural,but I am also wondering how do gays feel when their partners cum inside their butthole.
Yuck.
Gays cum inside themselves?

(1) (Reply)

This Age Long Scam On The Internet / Meet The African Leader Who Is Allowed To Select A Wife Of His Choice Every Year / What If Your Body Count Was Written On Your Forehead, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.