Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? (51011 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by cedricksly: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:
You are in the same working environment and she says you are not approachable

Could that be a sign of love interest from her?
stop to squeeze face for work so you can be approachable.. No be say person go dey fear to even start Conversation with you...
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Nyascobar1414: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chosimba:

This is the type of nonsense advice that will prevent you from being able to function normally in a professional environment.

Listen to the advice given and remove your conji from the equation. What she's saying is that people do not feel they can speak to you without feeling intimidated and that is a MAJOR red flag for any hiring manager. This means that you possibly lack emotional intelligence, teamwork and communication skills.

It's crazy that that is what you picked up from such a professional comment.

Olodo that can't comprehend.. I said apart from work related Issues,give no fvk about her..

In civilised societies like America, do you think your co workers will like to know whats going on in your relationship.life and family, this boy

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by chypotenti(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

Oga my candid advice, avoid office/workplace romance for your own good.....I don talk finish!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by LUCASC(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
I have equally heard such, it's a sign she could be interested in you. But make sure the coast is clear to avoid mixed signal�
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Adebowalay(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

Not being approachable means you don't have a smiley face or you scare people away or that you take your job too serious not to have time for fun...And perhaps you refused to mingle with your coworkers...

I had office romance ones with a pretty girl..Light skinned and hour glass shaped lady....

But eventually, when one Fulani girl was redeployed to the office and she began to show interest on me... Everything turned around....

The said lady had the key to the boss's heart...And used the key to deal with me...

My fineboy quenched...

Was depressed until the boss was miraculously transferred. The new boss was a lady and she liked working with you g dudes ... Trust me, I was her favourite and I reduced the girl to nothing as well...
lying competition....keep at it...u hear
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

It simply means you are an introvert, and also dope at the same time.

If you no get physical levels, she no go send your introversion to approach you, she would see it as being shy.

But once she thinks say na shakara you dey do, unto say you get strong presence, she would say you are unapproachable.
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by dessyBerry(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dey play...
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Emola12(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

I am Nat like ya dad
LOBATAN!!!!
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by emmyN(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

No, it's a sign you are not approachable
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
If na Olosho tell me this, I go grab immediately...

I can't relate to this ur scenario... undecided
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by leocollins(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Not being approachable means you don't have a smiley face or you scare people away or that you take your job too serious not to have time for fun...And perhaps you refused to mingle with your coworkers...

I had office romance ones with a pretty girl..Light skinned and hour glass shaped lady....

But eventually, when one Fulani girl was redeployed to the office and she began to show interest on me... Everything turned around....

The said lady had the key to the boss's heart...And used the key to deal with me...

My fineboy quenched...

Was depressed until the boss was miraculously transferred. The new boss was a lady and she liked working with you g dudes ... Trust me, I was her favourite and I reduced the girl to nothing as well...

Bro how do you cope with your fineboy,
The public stares and em ladies activities,
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by SodiumValproate: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Shalommy:
That idiot na thief like you undecided
My love... I never thief the egg way you lay na! grin grin grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Oomardesigns: 8:43am On Jan 16, 2023
It means you get ugly boss face
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Christian07(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2023
uchman:
They tell OP "you are not approachable", Op come dey think say dey love am.

Op na 70year old man

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Karlifate: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
better face ur job

I don't know what's is wrong with most of u broke guys, just small thing una don see green light from a girl

His eyes will clear, when he receives sack letter. grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Karlifate: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
madjune:
Never date a girl in the same office.

It doesn't always end well.

cheesy

Leave him. Let him be overthinking what is not.

Sack letter and unemployment will clear his romantic eyes.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Timoleon:

She’s telling you that she wishes to manipulate you but she’s not finding it easy. Don’t fall for it! Mind ya business. (Except of course you wish to be vulnerable to her. Wetin your eye see, we no wan see am for here).
Interesting I like this
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by ga6992: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
leocollins:

Bro how do you cope with your fineboy,
The public stares and em ladies activities,
I'm really interested in he's answer to this I can't boast am a fine boy tho but I get this looks Everytime and I don't know to deal with it I just bone and remove face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Timoleon(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yep. She was comfortable enough to tell him that he’s not approachable right? What then is the real implication here? She wants free validations, she wants him to be able to do her tasks and other favors for her because ‘he’s such a nice approachable guy’. In the absence of this openness to manipulation, he’s been described as not being approachable.
Hassanmaye:

Interesting I like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by HltSong: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Olodo that can't comprehend.. I said apart from work related Issues,give no fvk about her..

In civilised societies like America, do you think your co workers will like to know whats going on in your relationship.life and family, this boy

Shut up. Are you civilized? Monkee
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by leocollins(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
ga6992:

I'm really interested in he's answer to this I can't boast am a fine boy tho but I get this looks Everytime and I don't know to deal with it I just bone and remove face

Swears, I don't know why he isnt responding.
It obvious baba was just capping...
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by vybzkartel: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks all for the replies
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by NutFunny: 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
vybzkartel:

Sincerely this NutFunny
You need to be serious about your work n stop thinking everything is about boy-girl relationship.

Calm Dan

Keep a good smile at clients + fellow staffs.
Hv an open mind, be friendly, create n join nice conversations with things to laugh at when appropriate.

Try not to bring in house stress to office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.