Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? (51004 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Deepthoughts: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:
You are in the same working environment and she says you are not approachable

Could that be a sign of love interest from her?
It simply means the lady is incompetent n is hoping someone would often help her out but you appear not to easily accept that shit which is making her frustrated,if I'm lying go an review such a lady very well.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Exceed15: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
What's going on between you two before first
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Isabi4lov: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin meaning you're not the friendly type or Mr Frank wink
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by superCleanworks(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
HltSong:

grin grin grin grin

Make I find you dey hide to collect olosho number again cause na them Sabi look your fugly face. grin grin grin

Brothel br0ke d0g. cheesy

wetin happen naw? why u wan tear him shirt?
reduce the vawulence abeg.
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Aboks(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

Not being approachable means you don't have a smiley face or you scare people away or that you take your job too serious not to have time for fun...And perhaps you refused to mingle with your coworkers...

I had office romance ones with a pretty girl..Light skinned and hour glass shaped lady....

But eventually, when one Fulani girl was redeployed to the office and she began to show interest on me... Everything turned around....

The said lady had the key to the boss's heart...And used the key to deal with me...

My fineboy quenched...

Was depressed until the boss was miraculously transferred. The new boss was a lady and she liked working with you g dudes ... Trust me, I was her favourite and I reduced the girl to nothing as well...

Turn by turn
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

It means you need to be more friendly with people so that people you are working with will get comfortable in their official relationship with you nothing more. Stop reading sex into everything! Haba! Now if someone said you are not approachable and that makes you blush , tell me what would you do if she said your dress fits you perfectly? Will you then kiss her? Take it easy oo

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by madjune(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Never date a girl in the same office.

It doesn't always end well.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by kay29000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Starz825:
Listen to the 2 guys above me..

Konji na bastard grin

grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by DollarSigns(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
superCleanworks:

yes. it show how much she just wants to be next to you and be in your strong arms.
next time you see her tell her you love her.

make sure you bring out your diek when you are telling her this sad

Omo you jus made me happy with your wisdom
Have a blessed Sunday and more money to you
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by cyprex: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
My guy , it seems you are the one begging for attention here.

Your colleague consider you unapproachable and you are already in wild jubilation for an anticipated "love "

Tone down bro

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Chiman4real(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

U are looking for signs of interest..
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Scandium: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
It means you should try to relate more with people in the work environment and not always squeeze your face all the time or sound rude when talked to

Dont forget to check my signature
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Olalomi01: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Men and stupidity and their desire for sex sex sex. Even if a woman smile at them, she's automatically interested in them. Why you people can't Just rest and form beneficial relationship with people without thinking about fucking and fucking here and there
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by iammolise(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'd advice you to face your work, earn yourself a BOSS status with a very appreciable account balance, let me see if she'll come an tell you you're not approachable undecided
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by ImpactBooks: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
I wonder what some guys take ladies for! So when someone says you're not approachable it simply means she's interested in you?! Mtchewww

Op, you better work on your inter-personal communication skills with both sex. I'm not saying there may not a love-interest undertone with the female sex anyways but it's childish to just into such conclusion.

Be wise bro

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Chosimba: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
@op you better remain like that,just dont give a fvk bout them,especially the female folks, to avoid see finish.

She's Intimidated that you ain't giving her the attention she deserves..

Thought you are like other guys that will do anything to please a toto carrier..

Brace up and give no fvk apart from work deals...
After business,face str8 and move on..

City boys up!

This is the type of nonsense advice that will prevent you from being able to function normally in a professional environment.

Listen to the advice given and remove your conji from the equation. What she's saying is that people do not feel they can speak to you without feeling intimidated and that is a MAJOR red flag for any hiring manager. This means that you possibly lack emotional intelligence, teamwork and communication skills.

It's crazy that that is what you picked up from such a professional comment.

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by emanobis(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

If you are not approachable, this statement wouldn't have been made

My guy, let her keep approaching joor
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by iammolise(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
A woman can say No when they mean absolutely Yes... I think she wants you to be a little interactive with her, perhaps you've been really stiff around her, mind you don't go and start having ideas, she might not be so into you.
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by sync(f): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
See how you are taking a simple statement to mean interest in you. How are they related biko. Don’t go and disgrace yourself by asking her out
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by ifihearam: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

Not being approachable means you don't have a smiley face or you scare people away or that you take your job too serious not to have time for fun...And perhaps you refused to mingle with your coworkers...

I had office romance ones with a pretty girl..Light skinned and hour glass shaped lady....

But eventually, when one Fulani girl was redeployed to the office and she began to show interest on me... Everything turned around....

The said lady had the key to the boss's heart...And used the key to deal with me...

My fineboy quenched...

Was depressed until the boss was miraculously transferred. The new boss was a lady and she liked working with you g dudes ... Trust me, I was her favourite and I reduced the girl to nothing as well...

LIES
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by naijapikin2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
My friend face your job, hustle for your money forget what is implied or any other thing.
Is that what brought you to lagos?

Or is it Abuja.

My friend face your job, angry

Haba angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

Common sense for no make you correlate those two things like that.
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Starz825:
Listen to the 2 guys above me..

Konji na bastard grin

Konji wan kill the guyman. grin
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by bigl: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

Ask her what she means by that
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Chris2863(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
vybzkartel:

I am Nat like ya dad
this one hit you cheesy
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tit for tat cheesy
I love that �

JASONjnr:

My fineboy quenched...

Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Muiccine(m): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
breakfast pro max loading...
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by respect80(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
No face your work o. Just dey play
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by ROK123: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Might meant that, you're not social, 'minding myself' kind-of person.

But at the same time be careful too, she might be looking for a way to do you something lipsrsealed
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Asour: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
JASONjnr:

My fineboy quenched...

Hahaha.

Sorry but your office SEEM more like a soap opera set than an organisation.
Re: If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? by Optmus(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Don't be hor.ny in Ur workplace oga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.