Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! (570 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by paris10: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
The moderator has moved this topic to the Dating and Meet up zone.

He said it got nothing to do with Romance. He however forgot something; getting married is the most romantic thing ever. How much romantic can that be.
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by sexsinners(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
paris10:

The moderator has moved this topic to the Dating and Meet up zone.

He said it got nothing to do with Romance. He however forgot something; getting married is the most romantic thing ever. How much romantic can that be.
if i come i will object
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
If I come after wedding we gon 3some her
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by paris10: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
Are u ok
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
paris10:

Are u ok

Ya homie I am perfectly ok. .  Just slightly hoorny which ofcuz is not a sickness. .
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by HighChief4(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
Where is the weddin takin place?
Re: Re: Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My Big City Wedding ! by paris10: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
High_Chief:

Where is the weddin takin place?

Check the Dating and Meet Up section (under Romance) for details of the date and venue

(1)

I Must Admit I Can't Give Up / Taking A Relationship To A whole New Level. / Who Is More Jealous In Arelationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.