Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials (25481 Views)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Disquiet In National Assembly As Clerk, Senior Officials Move To Extend Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Father4all: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why does he like wearing black clothes sef. This is the same colour Buhari was wearing when he was contesting in 2015. This men might not be ordinary
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by jesmond3945: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

Buhari ovation was louder than this and at the end na disappointment so I'm not persuaded.
you are right. Lets try and see for the last time.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by IbileIfe: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
All these image laundering foreign trips will not win the presidential election.
The millions of naira will be more appreciated in conflict resolution and restoration of peace in the south eastern region of Nigeria

Black Africans always bending backwards to impress White colonial masters.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chief Wailer grin
Racoon:
Person who sabi how both micro & macro-economics work effectively is here already. Go for him. Unlike a heroine-drug running baron who called himself a first class account graduate with different variants of certificate who hates statistics because he only believes in instituting an empire of agberoes and other anti-social elements.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by PrinceOfLagos: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Father4all:
Why does he like wearing black clothes sef. This is the same colour Buhari was wearing when he was contesting in 2015. This men might not be ordinary
Here is Obi on white

Maybe black is his favourite colour

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by obyno82: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by GambaOsaka: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
IbileIfe:
All these image laundering foreign trips will not win the presidential election.
The millions of naira will be more appreciated in conflict resolution and restoration of peace in the south eastern region of Nigeria

Black Africans always bending backwards to impress White colonial masters.

London stock exchange employees will vote in the election? Lol �
This man is misplacing his priorities. Elections are won by engaging grassroot electorates. All these public stunts can’t affect election results.
If you like Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by josh0200(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi

I see light at the end of the tunnel for this great country under the able leadership of Mr Peter Obi.
It's after this election that we will know if God is pleased with Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by olatuns2017: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi, the presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party was at London stock exchange, met with senior officials .

Mr Obi is his official tweet wrote

Mr Peter Obi is scheduled to holed his Presidential campaign rally in Kaduna in less than 24hrs.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1615342567251378178?t=DEnsIZOdYRhghnIWCtXCXw&s=19

2023: What a wonderful God !
Nobody is mentioning doomed zoo nation, Fulani herdsmen, Jubril of Sudan again in S/E.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by fcbelle72(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

Only a foolish person wey even think of voting acp, by next month election
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by tenpipsperday: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
gozmok1:

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

He talks of cassava and agbado
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Amumaigwe: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ayodeoba:
if person attack you now, you go talk say na all igbos dem Dey attack, na una Dey first throw punch but when hand touch una well, una go burst cry

But he did'nt call anybody's name. Btw, do you know who he is referring to?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by olatuns2017: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
obyno82:

Please try and have sense. Read the below links;

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/dont-falsify-facts-peter-obis-campaign-reacts-to-report-on-uks-company/
https://www.primebusiness.africa/peter-obi-speaks-on-uk-shutdown-of-next-company/
https://guardian.ng/news/obi-clears-air-on-liquidated-uk-firm/

Nobody is mentioning doomed zoo nation, Fulani herdsmen, Jubril of Sudan again in S/E.

Una go cry Wella

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by MrALIVE: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
The most prepared for the top job....Vote somebody else and regret it later.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Amumaigwe: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol Peter obi that couldn’t fix anambra plus the Emilokan that gave me free education in Lagos, if I were you, who will you vote for? You and I knows and aware of the cheap blackmail on tinubu name concerning a drug case that never happened

Tinubu should first fix his failing mental health before claiming he fixed a whole former FCT.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Blaze14k: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi the traveler AKA Ajayi Crowther

When tinubu travelled to chatham house i hope u also said thesame. Like what kind of weed are u guys smokin?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Madups(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Peter Obi, our incoming president.. Urchins and haters should get used to having this amicable man as 'our' incoming president..

No same man would ever want to vote for a druggie blablublu ranter, unless na urchins cheesy
Have ever come across or read about any sane urchin?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Blaze14k: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2023
olatuns2017:

Una go cry Wella

When oyadepo said that man in aso rock is not buhari what did u do. The newspapers that carried the news are they also ipob. The first lady left his husband and stayed in dubai for months and didnt ask urself question. Have u also wondered why they never put that as a charge labelled against nnamdi kanu?.Make una get sense.. anyways that chapter is closed cos he will soon go out that aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Alexiiydon: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi, the presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party was at London stock exchange, met with senior officials .

Mr Obi is his official tweet wrote

Mr Peter Obi is scheduled to holed his Presidential campaign rally in Kaduna in less than 24hrs.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1615342567251378178?t=DEnsIZOdYRhghnIWCtXCXw&s=19
let him enjoy his moment he knows he can’t win
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by desire4love: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Let's be sincere with our selves, no point conducting any presidential election we should hand over the country Peter Obi to lead us to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Idk y obi thinks everybody is a fool, u av a friend at the London exchange u dropped there to say hi, and the next thing u say is that u went to exchange ideas for Nigerian exchange the funny thing is that all the while he was anambra governor he never tot it wise to make anambra the economic hub of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by ubimagos: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi is PDP, body and soul.
gozmok1:

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by JOemmy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nna men datti really looks too presidential in all his pictures the guy might be nursing his own presidential ambition.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by madjune(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Guyman01:
Expect him in Kaduna tomorrow, his energy levels are very high

The way he moves from one geographic place to another, spanning enormous miles beat me.

And still appears robust and unfazed...talk less of his delivery.

Obi is clearly anointed.

Can any of the other contestants perform as such?
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by nnamdi640: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi the traveler AKA Ajayi Crowther
The real ajala is in Aso-rock, and I know you wouldn't call him that because Thievenubu brought him in. With all his traveling, he didn't bring any meaningful thing, but for Obi things will change.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by JoeNL22(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Advocate500: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

Buhari ovation was louder than this and at the end na disappointment so I'm not persuaded.
you are just being mischievous by comparing this man with buhari sincerely,learn to say the truth to yourself, it's doesn't hurt.obi is Miles ahead your buhari in ramifications.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by everythinggirly(f): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
My guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God bless his Excellency and next President of Nigeria Mr Peter OMOWALE Gregory Obi

I see light at the end of the tunnel for this great country under the able leadership of Mr Peter Obi.
PrinceofLagos even after your Biafra illusion, you still haven’t learnt?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Mrtaye: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
ERockson:
Mumu man, Your contenders are visiting States, mobilizing, campaigning, you are decieving yourself abroad. Obi should come and face the reality in Nigeria
You're the mumu here
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by sapele914(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Advocate500:
you are just being mischievous by comparing this man with buhari sincerely,learn to say the truth to yourself, it's doesn't hurt.obi is Miles ahead your buhari in ramifications.
Miles ahead of a general of the Nigerian army & former head of state when Peter was doing NYSC?

I don’t blame you ipobians for your ignorance, it is the Mumurist like yourself bereft of respect, that told us Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Shalashaska: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
I'm not Igbo but I'm fully behind this great man, Obi!

Same here. Peter Obi is the most credible and coherent candidate. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been Doing Odd Jobs So I Can Invest Into My Music Career - Ozonna Soludo / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Akwa Ibom May Lose Over 200 Million Euros EU Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.