Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,918 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials (25475 Views)

UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Disquiet In National Assembly As Clerk, Senior Officials Move To Extend Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.
grin
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Ance4Liverpool: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Atiku won't win bcs his brother Buhari showed Nigerians shege
BigSarah:
His regular home, even if he meets the king of England I won't rate it, he's not a new Comer.

Vote Atiku say no to rookies and drug barons
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by IfnobeGod20: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
sapele914:
Very funny, cry for what? Whether I support or don’t support, this is the country of the fantastically corrupt, you know yourselves, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win the election, only political minded creatures oblivious to the modus of Nigeria would even imagine that APC has any plans of handing over to any opposition party (Pdp or PdpLp).

The Nigerian Military is behind them, the Supreme Court is now controlled by APC appointed judges, who else do the opposition want to go and report the outcome of the election to that APC refused to hand over power?

Come Monday 27th of February you would realize the fact that the North is still ahead of you Southerners in playing politics.
See the skewed words a supposed enlightened person is spewing out to the public. Do you know what you just wrote is telling us that Nigeria is a banana republic and the ruling party can do and undo without restraint. This is the worst comment I have ever seen in my national life. Africans will never change with this African mentality that the ruling class would always have their ways no matter the situation.
If I may I advise you, you need serious rebirth and this must be done quickly to avoid you selling your birthright for a morsel of bread as Esau did in the Bible.
If you can be celebrating the structure of criminality that have held the country and Africa captive, then, something is amidst.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by IfnobeGod20: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Father4all:
Why does he like wearing black clothes sef. This is the same colour Buhari was wearing when he was contesting in 2015. This men might not be ordinary
People with fetish mind will always ascribe non-ascribable thing to issue. Mr. Man, is black not colour or did he put any babalawo symbol in his wears. Why the concern of the colour he won?
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by IfnobeGod20: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Here is Obi on white

Maybe black is his favourite colour
Should that even be a concern? The last time I checked, black is a type of colour. This African mentality of stereotyping colour is beyond this world order. Except if there is any other ascribable symbols that portray otherwise, I don't see any issue here.
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by Father4all: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

People with fetish mind will always ascribe non-ascribable thing to issue. Mr. Man, is black not colour or did he put any babalawo symbol in his wears. Why the concern of the colour he won?
you are the one saying they are fetish oo. I'm sure you are a diabolic person. Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by obyno82: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2023
olatuns2017:

2023: What a wonderful God !
Nobody is mentioning doomed zoo nation, Fulani herdsmen, Jubril of Sudan again in S/E.

Una go cry Wella

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials by olatuns2017: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

Truth hurt ibos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Abaribe Reacts As Abia PDP Zones Guber Seat To Abia Central, Abia North / BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.