Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You (33220 Views)

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by mariovito(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2023
But I like the bestie part, na bestie dey shift pant

PureFace1:
5. Or has she called you her “best bestie in the whole world”.

but...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by caracas: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Trash analysis
Most of this factors are just the opposite …
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by dayssolalee(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
It's all good... I asked a girl out but she said we can only be friends because she is with someone already. It's painful but i had to let go

If you want to become a content Creator and earn writing content, you can get started on this platform below

https://souljarmind.com/wagp/
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by tollyboy5(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2023
PureFace1:
8. Or she tells you she wishes to find a guy like you.

But still refuses to make you her bae.
Comrade why na grin
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by anthonyuncle(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
before you accuse a girl of friend zoning you, you need to be sure that you have officially asked her out and she refused.

most guys will be forming mister nice guy from the day they meet a girl, they'll be doing everything for her, they won't tell her their mind and intentions, and they'll just expect the girl to start dating them automatically.

sometimes, na guys dey position themselves for the friend zone.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by franchasng: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Dear Nigerian youths, avoid all these relationship and sex distractions for now, stay focused on the goal of electing credible leader for Nigeria come February 25th 2023.

Don't led them distract you, stay focused, Nigeria is badly bleeding and if you guys make mistakes, Nigeria will be heading to the ICU and may not survive it, stay focused, go and collect your PVC and encourage your friends and family members to make sure they vote angry

8 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Barims(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2023
I didn't bother to read, because this year I have no time for rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2023
PureFace1:
10. And she feels really comfortable telling you all the gross things like how bloody her period feels like.

Dis tew much. Forreal.

This is a 'friendzone' sign? undecided

Mtchee—

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
Bestie with a girl? Worst idea ever. She'd be extorting money from you

13 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by parags(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2023
All friendzones can be converted to mate-Zones. Not all Mate-zones can be converted to Friendzones. Depends on how you play your game. Maybe one of these days when i am less busy i will share my experience on that .

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by ruffDiamond: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2023
This kinda useless topic make front page

anyway,who cares about being friendszone Who naija lady friendship help undecided money over bit**(MOB) anyday, anytime! That's the GOAL!! Op

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by IbroMaka(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2023
Okay y'all....

The Transporter has returned to serve

Use me now and achieve your near impossible task(s).

100% confidentiality.... Check my signature!
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Dshocker(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2023
Preshieben:
lolz grin
Una and knack sef...

No uncle, I cannot knack someone I'm not physically attracted to

Stop lying....

5 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Obidientful: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

According to Rapper Erigga, 'Friendzoning na for Bastards'.

As a Guy, If you get Entangled in a Nigerian Girl's Friendzone, Ur own don Finish KpataKpata! embarassed sad

She go use Manipulations, Mind Games and Bills take Finish ur Life! undecided
What if the girl dey summit her kpomo to you. Is that still friendzoning? because e get one wey say I be her beastie, best friend,that she can't date me but I still de chop her kpomo.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Saint1960: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2023
franchasng:
Dear Nigerian youths, avoid all these relationship and sex distractions for now, stay focused on the goal of electing credible leader for Nigeria come February 25th 2023.

Don't led them distract you, stay focused, Nigeria is badly bleeding and if you guys make mistakes, Nigeria will be heading to the ICU and may not survive it, stay focused, go and collect your PVC and encourage your friends and family members to make sure they vote angry

Free us nah so people shouldn’t discuss any other thing other than election
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Sweetvie: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2023
I love this thread cheesy
Redpillers are coming for ya grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Jeon(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2023
embarassed

When you are short and ugly with flat ass like Daddyck.
angry

3 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:
The opposite of friend-zone is sex-zone. Lots of girls that locked men in their friend zone Ironically may be chilling in the sex-zone of the man they want. Since women typically pursue the same kind of men, the price to pay is sharing (aka polygamy).

Just as men confuse female friendship with romance, these 'Alan Shearers" also confuse sex with commitment. For women, they assume that because you guys are having sex (or even kissed), that a relationship has begun. Meanwhile for the man, it's just another day.

This cold fact is what traditional societies understood, hence they want women to marry before having sex. Because the only time a woman is guaranteed of a man's commitment is under marriage, not relationship.

And the more she is having sex in every relationship she enters, the more she makes herself less desirable for the kind of men she really wants. Men are in competition with a woman's past, and for a good reason.

The dirtier the past, the more bullshit he has to deal with in the relationship. She would be less satisfied sexually, materially, emotionally et, because other men before him have messed her up. Modern women call it sexual liberation, but I call it sexual degredation.

This is also why it's very hard for some women to grasp the fact that men can fork and go, with no feelings attached. Sex for men is physical, not emotional. This also explains prostitution.

But most importantly, a girl can not lock you in the friend zone without your acceptance. Cut yourself off, no one will care about you than yourself. So yea. If she is not reciprocating equally, or waiting on the first floor while you've walked to the 10th floor, leave her there and move on.
Wisdom!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by na2016: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
You can still smash even with being friend-zoned.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Webmasters007: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
its better to be friend zone than to turn u to ATM with just 1ce is 2 month sex

6 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Wisdom!!!

You have sense.
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by od501: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
ifihearam:
Girls can friend zone you, call you bestie,call you brother, give them relationship advise, pick or help them select clothes for a date, introduces you to the bf as a friend and brother and you can still be banging her.

all depends on how you play your game but no matter what you do, never let a girl see that you single, bang girls that are way more beautiful than her and NEVER show any sign of desperation.

You are a legend bro. You are among the few ones left.

Thought out kind is going extinct, but I'm so happy RN

5 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Johnholt909: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

According to Rapper Erigga, 'Friendzoning na for Bastards'.

As a Guy, If you get Entangled in a Nigerian Girl's Friendzone, Ur own don Finish KpataKpata! embarassed sad

She go use Manipulations, Mind Games and Bills take Finish ur Life! undecided
Only if you allow her do all that. Great guys don’t bother about women.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by ike007(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Guilty of everything....chai. This life sha

3 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:
The opposite of friend-zone is sex-zone. Lots of girls that locked men in their friend zone Ironically may be chilling in the sex-zone of the man they want. Since women typically pursue the same kind of men, the price to pay is sharing (aka polygamy).

Just as men confuse female friendship with romance, these 'Alan Shearers" also confuse sex with commitment. For women, they assume that because you guys are having sex (or even kissed), that a relationship has begun. Meanwhile for the man, it's just another day.

This cold fact is what traditional societies understood, hence they want women to marry before having sex. Because the only time a woman is guaranteed of a man's commitment is under marriage, not relationship.

And the more she is having sex in every relationship she enters, the more she makes herself less desirable for the kind of men she really wants. Men are in competition with a woman's past, and for a good reason.

The dirtier the past, the more bullshit he has to deal with in the relationship. She would be less satisfied sexually, materially, emotionally et, because other men before him have messed her up. Modern women call it sexual liberation, but I call it sexual degredation.

This is also why it's very hard for some women to grasp the fact that men can fork and go, with no feelings attached. Sex for men is physical, not emotional. This also explains prostitution.

But most importantly, a girl can not lock you in the friend zone without your acceptance. Cut yourself off, no one will care about you than yourself. So yea. If she is not reciprocating equally, or waiting on the first floor while you've walked to the 10th floor, leave her there and move on.
Killa vibez u gat buddy ...

5 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Paracetamol01: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Lemme grap my condom..... sorry popcorn
Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by tuoyoojo(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:

No truer words have been spoken
Apt and insightful

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by Imstrong2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
pansophist:

Hmmm prof I hail ooo

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Imstrong2:
Hmmm prof I hail ooo

You still de hail wey other de write cheque, throw bundles of cash, donate cars and plot of land? grin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You by LordAdam16: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obidientful:

What if the girl dey summit her kpomo to you. Is that still friendzoning? because e get one wey say I be her beastie, best friend,that she can't date me but I still de chop her kpomo.

That one no b friend zone, na Goldilocks Zone aka FWB (Friends with Benefits). The perfect place to be as a guy, unless you dey catch feelings.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.