Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them (4494 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:
TheSourcerer
Ubunja
Explorer
Ilegend
Zimri

These men go my respect 100%.
U duff my hart guys cool
thank you for been awesome; and hope you have a wonderful day smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Ameoba300:

cheesy try and pass your Jamb this year first tongue we'll have that discussion afterwards.

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Ameoba300:

I hope you enjoy cheesy every of your "Princess Fiona" moments before you turn back to female Shrek wink
I'll always be a princess to my man. cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
who could this be?
lol, he didn't tell me his moniker.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
lol, he didn't tell me his moniker.
pls nah

How u come take know am?
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sweetvie: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

U are really biting more than you can chew now undecided undecided undecided
[/b]pare de me tentar [b]
Lol... My mouth is ok. I can chewing anything lipsrsealed
@bolded
You? I laugh in Spanish grin grin
You go collect lipsrsealed
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Red02(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol I don't understand o

It's called cruise grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by PellsKodak: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol... My mouth is ok. I can chewing anything lipsrsealed
@bolded
You? I laugh in Spanish grin grin
You go collect lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me tratando? shocked?
Your last warning undecided undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by PellsKodak: 8:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
I'll always be a slave princess to my man. cool
Not bad undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sucre6: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2023
TheSourcerer:
thank you for been awesome; and hope you have a wonderful day smiley

Same here brother, always looking forward to your threads, they are all top notch and very educating, keep it up brother cool

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

Not bad undecided undecided undecided
I don't mind. smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
pls nah

How u come take know am?
Twitter. cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Same here brother, always looking forward to your threads, they are all top notch and very educating, keep it up brother cool
he is the only sensible nairalander in romance section.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Twitter. cool
see girl, no dey do me like this naw.

U know wether i be God sent?

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sucre6: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
he is the only sensible nairalander in romance section.

He sure is no doubt and explorer to, and zimri try and check this guys thread and u will be amazed, u will definitely learn a thing or two
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:

He sure is no doubt and explorer to, and zimri try and check this guys thread and u will be amazed, u will definitely learn a thing or two
zimri?
Never heard of him
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sucre6: 8:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
zimri?
Never heard of him

He's been quite for a while now though, I hope hes fine cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:

He's been quite for a while now though, I hope hes fine cool
wow
I just followed all of them now
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Red02:

Na man be that o
Lol calm down bros, but you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sucre6: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
wow

I just followed all of them now

U made the right choice bro, believe me cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Sniper101:
Candidlady
Siofra
Jennyclay

Etcetera etcetera

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Lol calm down bros, but you are wrong
how u TECNO?
So na u be the manchi wey no dey allow that banny rest baa?
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Barims(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Haha and no one has mentioned me angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by AvailethNone: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Happy birthday. Please who or what is a rontolo?

rajunor:
Rontolo

I will always remember you in my prayers for your kindness. God bless you sir rontolo.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sweetvie: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me tratando? shocked?
Your last warning undecided undecided
Seriously, you need brain undecided grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by blazepascal(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Ilegendd
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
how u TECNO?
So na u be the manchi wey no dey allow that banny rest baa?
Because i deh use TECNO
na gay deh allow banny rest...
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Because i deh use TECNO na gay deh allow banny rest...
u gay?
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
You're welcome. wink Everyone deserves to be special. grin Having a good heart, I guess.
Thank you nia, you deserve a warm hug from me.....
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
u gay?
Hmmmm read your question again and read my answer again
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Thank you nia, you deserve a warm hug from me.....
You're welcome. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Hmmmm read your question again and read my answer again
oh

I gerrit now bro

Freestyle this particular manchi for me

E get why....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Roommate Crushing On Me / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? / God loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.