Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them (4486 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
You're welcome. grin
How is your day going nia??
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
How is your day going nia??
Going well. Yours?
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Mercury12(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
gaby:

The last time I fkked your ass, I got really disappointed and had to convert to being straight.

How could you be giving your butt hole to every Prick, Dick, and Cock to screw out of hunger?

Go hustle brah.....

Hahahaha
So say an abominable cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by KingMack(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
kiss kiss jay98

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
VeryWickedGoat

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by TheSourcerer: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Same here brother, always looking forward to your threads, they are all top notch and very educating, keep it up brother cool
Thank you , you really make it easy and all worth it , do have a bliss filled day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Going well. Yours?
Good actually, am really enjoying my day nia...
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Good actually, am really enjoying my day nia...
I'm glad you are. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by ibkayee(f): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Red02:

It's called cruise grin
Lol I know it’s cruise, I mean I don’t understand the photo meaning
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
I'm glad you are. Enjoy the rest of your day.
You too nia....you too

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by iamoyindamola(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibkayee:

Is that your real hair
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Red02(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
ibkayee:

I always watch most times when some guys here try to get your attention.

Always quoting your moniker
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Red02(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Lol calm down bros, but you are wrong

How can you be so sure abt that.

The likes of jeo.n nia6 and many others are just male trolls
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Red02:

How can you be so sure abt that.

The likes of jeo.n nia6 and many others are just male trolls
Oga free me joor
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Prettygirl200(f): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
She knows how i feel already and i aint gat pictures to upload..
you feel like trolling nd calling me a man right?
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
he wont try the nonsense again
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Silentgroper(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:

u gave me no choice... Btw, i wasnt trolling.. It was how i percieved u..
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Red02(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Blupen:
Oga free me joor

grin grin

I see wetin u do
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by FuckHomophobes: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nia69:
Flamemignon1, AndroidAI, Fuckhomophobes Jeon, Slientgroper, Banilla, Blupen e.t.c grin grin Too many.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hyland(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nia69:
Flamemignon1, AndroidAI, Fuckhomophobes Jeon, Slientgroper, Banilla, Blupen e.t.c grin grin Too many.
embarassed

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Red02:

grin grin
I see wetin u do
Hehehehehe wetin i do oga?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Aklee4994(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Romanoff falseprophet

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Aklee4994(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
To the active ones in romance sections

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Aklee4994(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by rajunor(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
AvailethNone:
Happy birthday. Please who or what is a rontolo?

He is a nairalander, one of the few good people we have here.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by MzErica(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Righteousness11 or whatever your stupid moniker is.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Greenback: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
Greenback
Mentaus Tantalus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

can you grab it? Openly / 5 Effective Home Remedies For Lifting Your Breasts In A Natural Way! / Checkout This Undies For Two Currently Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.