Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them (4490 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
Nia69
Lol, Hatrick01

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Ameoba300: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Who's this Nia69 smiley

Everyone is falling heels over head for
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Imagrg

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Flamemignon1, AndroidAI, Fuckhomophobes Jeon, Slientgroper, Banilla, Blupen e.t.c grin grin Too many.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thebadpolitician
DaddyCK
Goodlady

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ilamina

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ameoba300:
Who's this Nia69 smiley

Everyone is falling heels over head for
Who knows? smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by ZINNYBANKS: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
PellsKodaK
Pls double it he really need it. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by PellsKodak: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Pls double it he really need it. grin
Ur ticket don cut. Na to soak garri remain undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by GuyFawkes7: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay
Jeon

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Mercury12(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
gaby:

Hahaha...

Wetin I do you na?

Na so you hate me reach?

Na God be my defender against haters oh...

Be kiaful

You know it is for being gay don't pretend.
Does God u refer to not condemn homosexuality sef
I don't hate anyone..
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by ZINNYBANKS: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Preshieben n Pellskodak

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Illegal1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nairaland nah pure cruise land

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by PellsKodak: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=ZINNYBANKS post=120202398]
Boko Haram undecided undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by gaby(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mercury12:

You know it is for being gay don't pretend.
Does God u refer to not condemn homosexuality sef
I don't hate anyone..

The last time I fkked your ass, I got really disappointed and had to convert to being straight.

How could you be giving your butt hole to every Prick, Dick, and Cock to screw out of hunger?

Go hustle brah.....
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by ibkayee(f): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Red02:
Ibkayee
Lol I don't understand o
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sniper101(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Candidlady
Siofra
Jennyclay

Etcetera etcetera

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sweetvie: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Pellskodak

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Ameoba300:
Who's this Nia69 smiley

Everyone Hatrick01 is falling heels over head for
fixed...
She my babe

Gat an eye on her?

Berra take it off cuz amma feed u to the monsters....
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Sucre6: 6:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Ilamina

You nailed this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Blupen(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Flamemignon1, AndroidAI, Fuckhomophobes Jeon, Slientgroper, Banilla, Blupen e.t.c grin grin Too many.
Thank you Nia.....you always make me feel special.....tell me what's your secret??

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Awww,thanks love. I felt it spiritually over here lol

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Silentgroper(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin

These thirsty ass niggaz though
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Ameoba300: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
Who knows? smiley

I hope you enjoy cheesy every of your "Princess Fiona" moments before you turn back to female Shrek wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Ameoba300: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
fixed...
She my babe

Gat an eye on her?

cheesy try and pass your Jamb this year first tongue we'll have that discussion afterwards.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by PellsKodak: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Sweetvie:
Pellskodak
U are really biting more than you can chew now undecided undecided undecided
pare de me tentar
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
fixed...
She my babe

Gat an eye on her?

I have a man and he's on NL. angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by armadeo(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
TheSourcerer:
and how about now ?

Thanks alot man. Much appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:
Thank you Nia.....you always make me feel special.....tell me what's your secret??
You're welcome. wink Everyone deserves to be special. grin Having a good heart, I guess.
Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Hatrick01: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Nia69:
I have a man and he's on NL. angry
who could this be?

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Awww,thanks love. I felt it spiritually over here lol
Lol, you're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them by Red02(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Blupen:

Na man be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With Female Footballers / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.