Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. (29312 Views)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by EcoBrick: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Show of strength from Lagos APC during today's rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxoAcx-aNo8

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

163 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ItsTutsi(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping
So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
so Tinubu has been forcing Nigerians in all of his magnificent rally so far across the country ba?

Talk another thing Nwanne

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Seefinish: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Back it up with video.

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by BOLATINUBU01: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.
and they were also threatened to shout at the rally? Ur mumu no too much chinedu

JAGABAN is your next president

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by BOLATINUBU01: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
it's a choice

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
and they were also threatened to shout at the rally? Ur mumu no too much chinedu

JAGABAN is your next president
Shatap.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by adem30: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
These are the people that plotted Ambode downfall. Ambode no try for them

10 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ATEAMS: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Colorful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Nazgul: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand how the average Nigerian thinks.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by SultanOfPuna: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
NOBODY WAN LOSE HIM JOB

98% OF LAWMA WORKERS ARE OBIDENTS

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Goodlady(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Impressive

4 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by merits(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
EcoBrick:

Deviant tribes will still 4uck up big time.

4 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Still same people. Telling workers to leave their work for rallies won't save apc.

6 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Ireportlive: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
cool

Never neglect any sector of the economy or look down on anyone... This waste collector, Agbero, Sweepers, Drivers are hardworking men and women with family

These are the first people Ambode offended with his PEP model

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by richidinho(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
LAWMA workers indeed grin

Shameless corrupt structure

6 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by sqlPAIN: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
If una like sef make una show 360° divided by the square root of 180° degree angle times 10, Peter obi is coming be say Peter obi is coming.. ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by daygee12: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

That ur friend that told u those things is far better than his counterparts in Anambra state

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by plantist: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

Iro lo ma pa e

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by rippa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
EcoBrick:

If u dont attend no work for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by alizma: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Show us the non force rally in Anambra for Obi or that of Yola for Atiku

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by adioolayi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
These are the people that engineered Governor Ambode's backlash..

Na them he collected contract from and gave am to one Foreign-like company grin grin grin

Politics.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Illegal1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

linus....

13 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DaveHarry(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
No be small show of strength. Everywhere pack jam. The next president will win by just a little margin. It will be a tight head to head encounter between APC and PDP.

10 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by edungene7: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
people trying to keep their jobs the pointing governor is a complete definition of failure with nothing to write home about like is principal the Escobar of burdillon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Generation1: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Let them show obi (60 camera )remove 300 … even 60 Na empty field…..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women / Orji Uzor-Kalu Celebrates His Victory At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) / Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.