Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. (29348 Views)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by OKEMKPI: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by OKEMKPI: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Superwave16320:
But your foolish Igbofather does not have any prove to that claim Sebi you cursed souls have being post video to back up your claim when will you make one for this ?

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by JohnOkolo: 6:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

Are your normal bro. Threaten by who abeg. Stop spreading fake news. No one can threaten that organizational and we won't even get a voice note of the threat. Bleep off u Arrow

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Shantyken(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?
how can such crowd be forced
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by kazma1010(m): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Y they will not do dat they will coz they are Legos state employees, what did u expect they do that to save der job if is u will do samtin
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Levels1(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by CursedOsuPigs: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:

All these cursed lying gala sellers grin

Kunle his friend in Ekwulobia, Anambra

Donkeys sabi cry

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Levels1(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:

But Chidima my friend said you are a compound liar and formulatator as he claimed they all went willingly to support Tinubu against Obituary.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Babastrong(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=120187600]Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here. [ you are doing what your master knows how to do well(lying). Must you lie always.?]
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Babastrong(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=120187710] So you support the forced rally by Tinubu? [ He no pay this time around. Na force? Ori awon Igbo ti daru.]
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

All these cursed lying gala sellers grin

Kunle his friend in Ekwulobia, Anambra

Donkeys sabi cry
Shatap. Wailing wailer.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:

Were why kunle and not chiibuzor....you guys mentally and intellectually bankrupt.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand how the average Nigerian thinks.
They will even curse the government while begging you.

Never dropping a dime

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

idiot. so everyone that comes out for Tinubu is threatening... but if it is Obi it will be free will.

These are the people that collect their wages from the government when due ....and you think such people will be forced.

ObiDENSE....crew member welldon. your reward is in heaven

Then why do they curse the government and beg pedestrians for money claiming they have not been paid?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

Did anybody force You to give them money?Seems you are the only one that they do ask for money.
You don’t look like the type that has anything, that is why none approaches you.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Jogs1900: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Maysdevices:
You don’t look like the type that has anything, that is why none approaches you.
Why lamenting on something he did voluntarily....It's absolutely wrong.. Whatever one is giving the needy is expected to be between him and his God.Do you mean it's everybody that approaches you for money that you give?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Maysdevices:
Then why do they curse the government and beg pedestrians for money claiming they have not been paid?

Idiot. Show us evidence of Lawma staff that hasn't received his or her wages as at when due or smell away from my post.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
blabulu2000:

Idiot. Show us evidence of Lawma staff that hasn't received his or her wages as at when due or smell away from my post.
Whats the point of your insult? Simple question. Why are they always complaining of not being paid and begging when they are actually being paid? Instead of you to answer

‘They are just lying, they have been paid’

‘Those ones must be the greedy ones, they have been paid and there’s evidence of that’

NEXT THING I’M an IDIOT.

I usually don’t do this but YOUR FATHER IS THE IDIOT.

I’ve been on other sites for months asking questions, NO ONE has dropped a single insult. You all on nairaland are just frustrated for no reason.

I was right to deactivate the first time. What a toxic place.

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by deeva2: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
NOBODY WAN LOSE HIM JOB

98% OF LAWMA WORKERS ARE OBIDENTS

SELF DECEIT IS ALLOWED
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by condiz8: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=120187710] So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?

Ya story nor clear undecided
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Maysdevices:
Whats the point of your insult? Simple question. Why are they always complaining of not being paid and begging when they are actually being paid? Instead of you to answer

‘They are just lying, they have been paid’

‘Those ones must be the greedy ones, they have been paid and there’s evidence of that

NEXT THING I’M an IDIOT.

I usually don’t do this but YOUR FATHER IS THE IDIOT.

I’ve been on other sites for months asking questions, NO ONE has dropped a single insult. You all on nairaland are just frustrated for no reason.

I was right to deactivate the first time. What a toxic place.

Now that you have shown your second part ....what else do.you want to do...?

I could have the descended heavily on you but today for.me is different ...lemme pretend as if I didn't read you comment.

Bye
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2023
blabulu2000:

I could have the descended heavily on you but today for.me is different ...lemme pretend as if I didn't read you comment.

Bye

OMO

Get the Bleep out my mentions, uncivilized thing
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Maysdevices:
OMO

Get the Bleep out my mentions, uncivilized thing

lemme bow out honorably....

if someone goes low, we go high
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Maysdevices(f): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2023
blabulu2000:

Bye

See this one that called me an ‘idiot’ for asking a simple question, talking about going high.

You must very deranged and you don’t have anyone to tell you.

Idiot
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by GloriousGbola: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
NoToPile:

You really know your info, those PSPs and all lawma workers were a major reason ambode couldn't have 2nd term, lots of them still hate him till today.
Some still talk about him with tears, some never recovered. Some talked about how they campaigned for him like this back then and he disrupted all the activities and what business were they to do with compactors apart from carting out waste?

They waited patiently bidded their time and dealt with him, failure of visionscape didn't help Matters too.

Lagos politics is really interesting. All these people we think they are small and irrelevant, in the bigger picture they are not. I fear them.

That is the real structure Tinubu built in lagos
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by NoToPile: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is the real structure Tinubu built in lagos

That is why I laugh when people keep saying what is the structure he built, something that their politics guys in different wards have started mobilizing and bringing PVC to people's homes.

Mumsie called me that one old baba brought hers sometime last week, according to him people were discouraged by the stress and queue from collecting so they going to check randomly for people they knew and he saw hers, lucky her. I am still going to hustle for mine.

I was in the bus and one guy said all of them in their area just wrote their names and all their pvc was brought, it's the same axis with mum.
All these is just one aim people should vote for them.

This man has people everywhere in Lagos, every damn association, educated, non educated, semi educated, even the so called opposition his people are there. The penetration in Lagos is deep.

As for ambode, he messed with a lot of people especially PSP and they dealt with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State / Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Udom Needs N1.2 Billion To Complete Akwa Ibom Lagos Lodge, (lodge Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.