Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. (29346 Views)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Ogaga87(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Flora2Sweet: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Normally, na by force something ohhh
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by blabulu2000: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

idiot. so everyone that comes out for Tinubu is threatening... but if it is Obi it will be free will.

These are the people that collect their wages from the government when due ....and you think such people will be forced.

ObiDENSE....crew member welldon. your reward is in heaven

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Legendrysailor(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Superwave16320 post=120187942]But your foolish Igbofather does not have any prove to that claim Sebi you cursed souls have been post video to back up your claim when will you make one for this ?

[/quote

U are a fucking bastard. Product of a torn condom
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Daniel76: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.
No be only kunle na DA po lier
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Illegal1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN is your next president
LOUDER LOUDER LOUDER....

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by puremaker7(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
you dey mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DryMouth: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand how the average Nigerian thinks.
I swear...
Especially those ones at chevron/conservative road.
I'll never give them 5naira again. They are not tired of suffering. Them go see suffer taya.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Asour: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
so Tinubu has been forcing Nigerians in all of his magnificent rally so far across the country ba?

Talk another thing Nwanne

He's talking about THIS specific case.

These are state government workers.
They shouldn't be coerced into political support in any guise. They're paid just as state Doctors are paid. Is it because they're vulnerable/less well to do?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Antoeni(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
I Will Vote For Arch. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV)

Lagos State Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate:
- Architect
- Entrepreneur
- Pan-Africanis

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Then you go on and threaten Ikemefuna too na.
You people must always come here to display your stupidity. Your blodas who are unknown gunmen are there killing all of you and moving up and down accusing next president of the federal republic of Nigeria as the one who caused the killings in your region.
Malory:

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Legendrysailor(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Superwave16320:
But your foolish Igbofather does not have any prove to that claim Sebi you cursed souls have been post video to back up your claim when will you make one for this ?

I am a computer maestro, I will definitely track u down. Bastard, I don't say what I can't do
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DARLYNBOI: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
This is how we expect zombidiots to show case Pandora Anini campaign rallies, instead of zooming and cropping

I know you, sanwo Olu and Bat go say God forbid if any imam or pastor pray say make your picking end up wearing this uniform and doing this lawma work....but it is easier to prank and give this urchins 2k each and threaten their daily bread if they don't show up for this rally....kantiniu...25th no far
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DARLYNBOI: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:

I know you, sanwo Olu and Bat go say God forbid if any imam or pastor pray say make your picking end up wearing this uniform and doing this lawma work....but it is easier to prank and give this urchins 2k each and threaten their daily bread if they don't show up for this rally....kantiniu...25th no far
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Ckonnet: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Please continue tipping them while telling them you will stop if tinubu wins grin na the level, most of the poor masses n urchins supporting apc are helpless.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Famz123: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol.. dey play
SultanOfPuna:
NOBODY WAN LOSE HIM JOB

98% OF LAWMA WORKERS ARE OBIDENTS

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by masseratti: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
adem30:
These are the people that plotted Ambode downfall. Ambode no try for them
tou so right about this..

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obi people will never show 360 camera angle
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by PhantomProbe(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
You should be ashamed. This reeks of slavery; there's no dignity in it. These men and women work for the state government, not for individual politicians. If this doesn't appear indecent to you, then you need therapy.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Micval: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:

These people don't understand what good life is all about, these are the ones that can sell thier vote over a plate of Amala and Ewedu
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Igboslayer: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:

And you think OBI that never developed Awka in 8 yrs will help them… how are the poor people in Awka fairing? Stop delusional activities.

3 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by FreeStuffsNG: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

My dear Igbo brother, get someone to translate to you what my Governor is telling our mothers and sister at that rally. That field is full of APC votes wink

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by DARLYNBOI: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Then you go on and threaten Ikemefuna too na.
You people must always come here to display your stupidity. Your blodas who are unknown gunmen are there killing all of you and moving up and down accusing next president of the federal republic of Nigeria as the one who caused the killings in your region.

Continue...we already foiled the evil strategies...of hacking pple down to reduce voting strength in d east....but God pass una.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by UnfairLife7(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asour:

He's talking about THIS specific case.

These are state government workers.
They shouldn't be coerced into political support in any guise. They're paid just as state Doctors are paid. Is it because they're vulnerable/less well to do?
Wait for election before you begin wail biko
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Jogs1900: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Did anybody force You to give them money?Seems you are the only one that they do ask for money.

3 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ada9ja(f): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
so Tinubu has been forcing Nigerians in all of his magnificent rally so far across the country ba?

Talk another thing Nwanne

Promise hungry Nigerians 500naira, ur rally go full...so talk another
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by meum: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
No wonder refuse full lagos today. I come wonder wetin happen.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by heysquare(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Were they threatened to dance as well? May God punish you for lying and disgrace you

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Jogs1900: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
adem30:
These are the people that plotted Ambode downfall. Ambode no try for them
God bless you for this...Seems you know the inside story of what happened...Some mumu will say it was Tinubu that denied Ambode second term ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by bionixs: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu feels that he can fool the people all the time . They keep bullying their subjects all the time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland / We Won’t Stop Reporting Terrorist Attacks, Media Chiefs Tells NBC / Herdsmen Massacre 43, Injure Many In Benue IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.