Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. (29343 Views)

Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Asour: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Wait for election before you begin wail biko

I have no horse in the race.

I won't be voting too.

Just saying that State workers shouldn't be corced into politics.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by 234daniel2010(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
APC keep looking for clusters of poor and less educated people to attend rallies, people they can easily give N2k, face cap and T-shirt. Now I see why the government is paying less attention to education.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by richeeyo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.
Emeka
You again
Lagos has always been headache for you Igbos
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by tianshie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another banger!

Hop in the chatham house and peep
Tinubu ramblin like he's a toddler
He sayin balablu bluhu
we sayin grampa who's forcin ya?
Peter's a full force avalanche
burying Tinubu in a blast of his intellect
buckle up fool, obi's a shoo in
You in? 'bidatti bout to slam 'em on the ceiling
get in. The iragbiji clown's on his last legs
Kick him while he's down let him feel what a Nike is
un.d.ress take off your pampers
piss off you're bonkers, we aint tryna vote for no tata
haba, you ain't the frontrunner lamba
you ain't no lion, Bourdillon llama
you best retreat, obidients guarding the ballot box
tell your area boys to beat it, we come from Alcatraz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by pacespot(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
A typical and perfect definition of modern day slavery is how Tinubu wields power on people of Lagos state. Imagine govt workers in Lagos are being forced to hold rally for this old druggie.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
The refined agberos of Tinubu
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Kunle my friend told me how they were threatened by Tinubu and Sanwo Olu to rally for them hence the reason why they are here.

You have spent 70% of your life accusing Tinubu for your life woes. When will you grow up self?
No news without you coming up with excuse and moonlight tales like a crying baby.
May you continue to make story about Tinubu in Jesus name.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by olaeffect(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
All I ask is for all areas in the country to be allowed to vote as they please on election day.
There should be no intimidation or harassments by thugs or security agents.
And INEC should make sure every area gets the require materials for seamless voting exercise.

That is all I ask.

Make we come see who go really chop breakfast grin grin grin

Hope you can see that I did not mention any political party or candidate but the guilty will surely name themselves. Watch and see tongue
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by hollandis(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Honestly, sometimes I just don't understand how the average Nigerian thinks.

Dont give them money
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na all the agberos wey graduate from the bulabalu academy be this

I tot they would be plenty like agabado seeds
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by slimfit1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:
All these LAWMA workers that usually sweep major roads in the morning. Most of them would be begging you for money whenever they see you.

Most weekends when I'm jogging I use to tip them because they're mostly elderly women whom I believe have families to care for.

But I'm going to stop it. Cos they're obviously not tired of suffering, the same APC government that brought hardship to the economy and made the salaries they receive useless because of insane inflation is the same government they're campaigning for.

Sadly, they might not be able to read or see this message, just talk and explain things to them.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by olajizz01(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
NOBODY WAN LOSE HIM JOB

98% OF LAWMA WORKERS ARE OBIDENTS
You people know how to fool yourselves.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Mrmb: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

Na only kunke tell you?
What about tunde, yemi, kemi, femi and others?

You people are widely known to be chronic liars, even your principal is known internationally to be a liar so e no dey surprise us again......

APC has never lost Lagos state.....

The way una principal go dey humiliated at the polls ehn, in fact this is the beginning of the end of his political career...
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Enimin: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
EcoBrick:
Show of strength from Lagos APC during today's rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxoAcx-aNo8

If you like put it on 1000° you hear, regrets and gnashing of teeth will forever be your portion, because APC/Sanwo-Ole cannot win even Lagos talkless any other state of the federation.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Mrmb: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
So you support the forced rally by Tinubu?

Una people too dey lie, show us the evidence and I promise I will start campaigning for your principal but if you no get evidence to that effect abeg shift go one side....
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Mrmb: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Superwave16320:
But your foolish Igbofather does not have any prove to that claim Sebi you cursed souls have been post video to back up your claim when will you make one for this ?

How can any sane person even support someone who laid a curse on his wife and children because of his selfish interest, if those ones die now he will start wailing that his enemies are at work meanwhile he is the architect of his doom
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Tareq1105: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

Which kunle your friend? Liar.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by orazx: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
UnfairLife7:
so Tinubu has been forcing Nigerians in all of his magnificent rally so far across the country ba?

Talk another thing Nwanne

Shut Up, someone that can pay a mechanic to act like a Bishop. What do you expect?
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by reddingtonblack: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Please stop you aint God, highest you no fit give dem pass 1k that bearly enough for two good meals in a day. your change iz not what is keeping them alive so shutup

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by twilliamx(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:

Lies
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Mccullum: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Did they forced you to give them, it's God that will reward you, not them. Stop mixing politics with act of generosity, giving them token for their family support doesn't give you license to influence their freedom of association.

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Mccullum: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
JAGABAN,

Nigerians can't afford to miss this opportunity of electing a visionary leader like him.

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by ogatboy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
By the time election is done, Tinubu will understand the scores. Forcing people to attend rally will not amount to votes
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Sleekfingers: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Who una want make Dem rally for? Jando , Atiku or Obi?

Apc feet is embedded in Lagos.....they will rather turn it to roforofo fight, than to let any other takes over....
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Peppysco: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Nazgul:

Werey, does your state even have a waste management body as effective as LAWMA? I seriously doubt it. By the way, how on earth should the random #100 or #200 that you give stop them from exercising their fundamental rights? You guys really think so highly of yourselves. You run away from your region, largely due to large scale infrastructural deficiencies, poor conditions of living, high unemployment rates and large scale corruption on the part of your governors, yet, you expect people to bow and do your wishes here, you all must be so deranged.
Your governors are out there stealing your destinies dry, giving your parents in the village kerosene and wheelbarrows, you're all never worried about that, the East can rot in hell for all you care but na wetin dey happen for here be una problem, una go cry tire from February, I swear.
I expect you to deny that you're from the East, its what you all do when you're bursted.

2 Likes

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by NoToPile: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2023
adem30:
These are the people that plotted Ambode downfall. Ambode no try for them

You really know your info, those PSPs and all lawma workers were a major reason ambode couldn't have 2nd term, lots of them still hate him till today.
Some still talk about him with tears, some never recovered. Some talked about how they campaigned for him like this back then and he disrupted all the activities and what business were they to do with compactors apart from carting out waste?

They waited patiently bidded their time and dealt with him, failure of visionscape didn't help Matters too.

Lagos politics is really interesting. All these people we think they are small and irrelevant, in the bigger picture they are not. I fear them.

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Superwave16320: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2023
He no go beta for your Igbo foolish papa if u no track me down.

Legendrysailor:

I am a computer maestro, I will definitely track u down. Bastard, I don't say what I can't do

1 Like

Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Sharatan(m): 1:52am On Jan 20, 2023
The LAWMA lady and her group that sweep in front of our street at Surulere told us they’ve not even been paid since November but they are always working, hoping they will pay them everything soon. This rally is probably attached with the promise that they will be paid the monies they are owed only if they attend.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by assholemods: 2:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
Who is Kunle? Bloody liar!
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by assholemods: 2:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Legendrysailor:

I am a computer maestro, I will definitely track u down. Bastard, I don't say what I can't do
Yahoo Yahoo boy.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by Malory: 3:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrmb:

Na only kunke tell you?
What about tunde, yemi, kemi, femi and others?

You people are widely known to be chronic liars, even your principal is known internationally to be a liar so e no dey surprise us again......

APC has never lost Lagos state.....

The way una principal go dey humiliated at the polls ehn, in fact this is the beginning of the end of his political career...
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu. by femicyrus(m): 4:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
The same way they threatened you out of the entire southeast to come and be selling okrika in Lagos . hence the reason why you're here in Lagos that you now called a no man's land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS / "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.