Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

144000, Who Are They? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144000, Who Are They? (3318 Views)

Will Only 144000 People Make Heaven? / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
We're not searching for faithless people who don't believe in pure worship. So if you're not interested in knowing the best performing group there's no need bringing your questions to me go and find your type after all ever since you've been asking questions your cohorts are coming to ARGUE with you while i stay clear because you're not our kind! wink

Oga, religion is not a competition. Abraham did not start looking for the best performing among the false religions. He waited on God to direct him.
I have checked out most of the major churches and JW is not in my list of top 10 best performing so stop making it look like a competition because if it were, you wouldn't take ad high as you feel.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahaha we know his way.

Some days, I cannot believe that there was a time when I used to be like Max - back when I was still a JW.

Uncouth, having no critical thinking skills, thoroughly indoctrinated and quick to call other people names when they don't agree with you.

It is quite fascinating I must admit.

If in the future I ever write an academic paper on mind control and religion, the Watchtower would most definitely be my case study.

Abi oooo. Someone said, you only need to sit at the back of the hall during the watchtower studies as a PIMO and see the BOASTING SESSION and ARROGANCE in their comments and those handling assignments and at the same stating they should be humble. grin grin grin

Is it not the same Kingdom we sit and hear the worst Jehovah’s witness is better than any of those they call churchgoers

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Faithless miscreant is talking about false witness! cheesy

Everything you've been saying against God's organization without presenting a better performing group is what o? grin

GOD'S ORGANIZATION that you cannot support from the BIBLE grin

It exists in your religious organization publications not the bible you carry. grin

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again....1. Duh! He is the God of Israel after all. undecided

2. If you have known this all along, why then have you desperately tried to insert Mohammed and Islam into His story all this time? undecided

Even Jesus Christ said He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel so pretending that the judgment which applies only to those who are of His Kingdom of God applies to everyone else is ignoring the fact that He too is also only of Israel. undecided

Mama go rest with your Tribal "God". Yahweh. I prefer Allah Lord of All The Worlds.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Mama go rest with your Tribal "God". Yahweh. I prefer Allah Lord of All The Worlds.
Allah can have the Non-Israelites since then YHWH only lays claim to the Israelites and non other. YHWH swore by His name too that Israel is His inheritance in the land of men. grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
tctrills:

Oga we all are not like JW that use every platform to tell our church. You are the only ones always doing that and you would not make others join you in such an unhealthy habit.

Na marketing job follow join im what he will call preaching work here grin

Dem don set new hours for their pioneering work. He has to count his time to keep up with the task set up for him by his taskmasters grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Allah can have the Non-Israelites since then YHWH only lays claim to the Israelites and non other. YHWH swore by His name too that Israel is His inheritance in the land of men. grin

Mama you are just too dumb. Too dumb.

Bring aany literature/s where Israelites called their "God" Yahweh or that nonsense Tetragammaton YHWH . "Yahweh Son cried "Eloi, Eloi and not Yahweh Yahweh.

But you are just to dumb to see it.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
achorladey:

Na marketing job follow join im what he will call preaching work here grin

Dem don set new hours for their pioneering work. He has to count his time to keep up with the task set up for him by his taskmasters grin grin
He was the one who once boasted that he is doing marketing on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Mama you are just too dumb. Too dumb. Bring aany literature/s where Israelites called their "God" Yahweh or that nonsense Tetragammaton YHWH . "Yahweh Son cried "Eloi, Eloi and not Yahweh Yahweh.

But you are just to dumb to see it.
Read the book for yourself abeg! Stop making true the notion that the best place to hide a detail from the black man is in a book. Scripture clearly reveals that the God of Israel goes by many names and all of them are as written and expressed in scripture. None of them is Allah nor describes a your Allah. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
We're not searching for faithless people who don't believe in pure worship. So if you're not interested in knowing the best performing group there's no need bringing your questions to me go and find your type after all ever since you've been asking questions your cohorts are coming to ARGUE with you while i stay clear because you're not our kind! wink

You will lie, lie continuously against yourself, your religious organization and even the publications and songs you sing during your gatherings and keep peddling your INSANITIES grin grin grin grin

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, you don't need to be a member of a political party to criticize APC. Stop making foolish rules. You once told me that you are a marketer and it's ok by me but you need to respect the fact that not everyone is in the marketing industry. Not all of us are selling a product on Nairaland.

I love this! smiley
If you don't belong to any political party then it means you're no part of the people who are thinking about the progress of that country politically so what business have you to start criticizing the ruling party?
I remember when Gani Fawehinmi was fighting against Tinubu's right to be governor, after getting all his files of evidence against the winner of the 1999 election he thought there's no way out for Tinubu not until the baby lawyer in court asked Gani
"My boss Sir, did you register for this election?"
Gani said "NO"
"Definitely you never voted"
Gani said "NO"
The baby lawyer now asked Gani
"My senior advocate Sir, this case has to do with the electoral process and the choice of voters since you were never part of the process what exactly are you doing CRITICIZING the people's CHOICE?
Immediately Gani was ordered out of the court and that was the end of the case!
So if you're no part of a process then what is your business with whatever is going on there?

I am a marketer and as a marketer my target is customers not critics so if you're a critic all you have to do is get a better product and present to my customers they knows what to do afterwards! wink
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, religion is not a competition. Abraham did not start looking for the best performing among the false religions. He waited on God to direct him.
I have checked out most of the major churches and JW is not in my list of top 10 best performing so stop making it look like a competition because if it were, you wouldn't take ad high as you feel.

Abraham was to leave behind the religion of his family and move far away to a distant land {Genesis 12:1} where the God talking to him wanted him to start ANOTHER RELIGION {Joshua 24:2} so the God that called Abraham intentionally brought him out from among his people to start another religion and this God warned His own worshipers against all other religions! Exodus 20:1-4

So it was a COMPETITION Sir! smiley
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31am On Jan 26, 2023
I never said i'm no longer marketing my religion Sir, the point is that i'm not interested in critics. So if you're a critic you're free to pitch your tent anywhere you like but i'm not obligated to answer any question from you.
If you ask relevant questions i will respond in the interest of right thinking customers but when your question is irrelevant i will ignore! smiley

tctrills:

He was the one who once boasted that he is doing marketing on Nairaland.

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I love this! smiley
If you don't belong to any political party then it means you're no part of the people who are thinking about the progress of that country politically so what business have you to start criticizing the ruling party?
I remember when Gani Fawehinmi was fighting against Tinubu's right to be governor, after getting all his files of evidence against the winner of the 1999 election he thought there's no way out for Tinubu not until the baby lawyer in court asked Gani
"My boss Sir, did you register for this election?"
Gani said "NO"
"Definitely you never voted"
Gani said "NO"
The baby lawyer now asked Gani
"My senior advocate Sir, this case has to do with the electoral process and the choice of voters since you were never part of the process what exactly are you doing CRITICIZING the people's CHOICE?
Immediately Gani was ordered out of the court and that was the end of the case!
So if you're no part of a process then what is your business with whatever is going on there?

I am a marketer and as a marketer my target is customers not critics so if you're a critic all you have to do is get a better product and present to my customers they knows what to do afterwards! wink
You are a good story teller but as usual, your stories are made up

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Made up or not the truth is you have no business interfering in the case in which you're not an eyewitness.
Nobody made you a judge in this case so if you can't present your own religion your opinion is of no practical use! wink

tctrills:

You are a good story teller but as usual, your stories are made up

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Made up or not the truth is you have no business interfering in the case in which you're not an eyewitness.
Nobody made you a judge in this case so if you can't present your own religion your opinion is of no practical use! wink

According to you or according to who? Again, I do not present my opinions, I present what the scriptures say.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2023
If you understand you supposed to be a bonafide member of a religion practicing what you think you're quoting! wink

tctrills:

According to you or according to who? Again, I do not present my opinions, I present what the scriptures say.

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read the book for yourself abeg! Stop making true the notion that the best place to hide a detail from the black man is in a book. Scripture clearly reveals that the God of Israel goes by many names and all of them are as written and expressed in scripture. None of them is Allah nor describes a your Allah. undecided

Ok Mummy, you can now rest.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Ok Mummy, you can now rest.
I will rest when I choose to rest. undecided

Again, Read the book for yourself abeg! Stop making true the notion that the best place to hide a detail from the black man is in a book. Scripture clearly reveals that the God of Israel goes by many names and all of them are as written and expressed in scripture. None of them is Allah nor describes a your Allah. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I will rest when I choose to rest. undecided

Again, Read the book for yourself abeg! Stop making true the notion that the best place to hide a detail from the black man is in a book. Scripture clearly reveals that the God of Israel goes by many names and all of them are as written and expressed in scripture. None of them is Allah nor describes a your Allah. undecided

Yahweh rested after creation on the Seventh Day, I think you should too Mummy. And if you decide to be a Roaming Ogbanje, that one na your cup of Kunu, so make you dey drink am.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Yahweh rested after creation on the Seventh Day, I think you should too Mummy. And if you decide to be a Roaming Ogbanje, that one na your cup of Kunu, so make you dey drink am.
Again, I will rest when I choose to rest. undecided

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Then Roam on Mama Ogbanje....

Keep roaming and may you not find rest.........

No wonder you guys always wish una self "Rest in Peace" when you pass on. Now I understand. No rest for the wicked until their souls are taken.

Roam on Mummu, just roam on.......
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Then Roam on Mama Ogbanje....
Keep roaming and may you not find rest.........

No wonder you guys always wish una self "Rest in Peace" when you pass on. Now I understand. No rest for the wicked until their souls are taken.

Roam on Mummu, just roam on.......

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Iya Ogbanje, keep the Roaming business alive........
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Iya Ogbanje, keep the Roaming business alive........

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Mama Ogbanje, but your Lord and Saviour was bleating "Eloi, Eloi or if you like Eli, Eli when he was strung up on that cross, have you been calling on Eloi or Eli too?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Mama Ogbanje, but your Lord and Saviour was bleating "Eloi, Eloi or if you like Eli, Eli when he was strung up on that cross, have you been calling on Eloi or Eli too?

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

LoL

Momma don enter repeat mode!

And talking about reading, if I stop reading this moment and you continue to read for the next 10 years, I guarantee you, you would not be up to a scratch of what I have read include the Bible you have carried all your miserable life and no not what it contains..
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:
LoL

Momma don enter repeat mode!

And talking about reading, if I stop reading this moment and you continue to read for the next 10 years, I guarantee you, you would not be up to a scratch of what I have read include the Bible you have carried all your miserable life and no not what it contains..

If you have ever in fact read and processed the information contained in that book using your own mind, you would never engage in any of the many antics which you do here centered mainly around attempts to insert Mohammed between its pages. undecided

By the way
Elohim, singular Eloah, (Hebrew: God), the God of Israel in the Old Testament. A
As I mentioned, God is referred to be many names, including that above. If you had read it, you would not have asked why Jesus Christ said Eloi(possible Greek rendering of Eloah). undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

If you have ever in fact read and processed the information contained in that book using your own mind, you would never engage in any of the many antics which you do here centered mainly around attempts to insert Mohammed between its pages. undecided

By the way As I mentioned, God is referred to be many names, including that above. If you had read it, you would not have asked why Jesus Christ said Eloi(possible Greek rendering of Eloah). undecided

You are not only Dumb but also a Liar.

ELOI is never a Greek rendering of ELOAH.

Jesus spoke Aramaic and the word for God is ALAHA and Not ELOAH. And even if you write ELOAH/ALAHA/ELOI the key to understanding it is in the VOCALISATION.

Go into your closet armed with a recorder and try vocalizing ELOAH/ALAHA and compare it to the word ALLAH. Then afterwards compare it to how JEHOVAH OR YAHWEH sounds.

Do this Mama Ogbanje and tell us the results.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukuluku69:
You are not only Dumb but also a Liar.

ELOI is never a Greek rendering of ELOAH. Jesus spoke Aramaic and the word for God is ALAHA and Not ELOAH. And even if you write ELOAH/ALAHA/ELOI the key to understanding it is in the VOCALISATION.

Go into your closet armed with a recorder and try vocalizing ELOAH/ALAHA and compare it to the word ALLAH. Then afterwards compare it to how JEHOVAH OR YAHWEH sounds.

Do this Mama Ogbanje and tell us the results.

By the way As I mentioned, God is referred to be many names, including that above. If you had read it, you would not have asked why Jesus Christ said Eloi(possible Greek rendering of Eloah). The words He, Jesus Christ, spoke are also found written in Psalm 22 vs 1 , spoken also by David. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If you understand you supposed to be a bonafide member of a religion practicing what you think you're quoting! wink

That again is according to you. You are saying that before one can ask questions about your doctines, the person must declare his religion to you?
So when JW go out to preach, do they insist the people they meet tell them their sects before having a discussion?
Anyway, it's been long I last met any of you on the streets so maybe you guys have changed your methods. What do I know.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deepsight, Does Your God Create From Ex Nihilo / Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.