Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

144000, Who Are They? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144000, Who Are They? (3345 Views)

Will Only 144000 People Make Heaven? / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Why not allow TC to face his verdict?

I never quote him first but he's the one who quoted me and started the discussion so i don't know why you're uncomfortable whereas you've always claim Jesus is not real.

Why not engage him regarding his so called faith in Jesus? cheesy

Here we go again.

Stop beating around the bush.

Almost everybody knows my position on the historictiy of Jesus.

If he wants to talk about it, then it's fine.

Answer the question he asked you.

Or are you too scared to answer?

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ọmọ face front i no get business with you if you want to chat with someone find one of your friends.
As long as you don't claim you believe in any God your case is closed nothing for you again! wink

oteneaaron:

Here we go again.
Stop beating around the bush.
Almost everybody knows my position on the historictiy of Jesus.
If he wants to talk about it, then it's fine.
Answer the question he asked you.
Or are you too scared to answer?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ face front i no get business with you if you want to chat with someone find one of your friends.
As long as you don't claim you believe in any God your case is closed nothing for you again! wink

Stop misquoting me.

I have vehemently stated many times that I do not believe in your god Jehovah.

He is neither omnipresent, omnipotent nor omniscient.

I refuse to worship such a being.

Stop beating around the bush and answer the questions you were asked by Tctrills.

Or are you too scared to answer thought provoking questions?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
You go cry so tey you go tire! grin

I don't have any business with you and as for TC i'm still dealing with his faithlessness seriously! wink

oteneaaron:

Stop misquoting me.

I have vehemently stated many times that I do not believe in your god Jehovah.

He is neither omnipresent, omnipotent nor omniscient.

I refuse to worship such a being.

Stop beating around the bush and answer the questions you were asked by Tctrills.

Or are you too scared to answer thought provoking questions?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You go cry so tey you go tire! grin

I don't have any business with you and as for TC i'm still dealing with his faithlessness seriously! wink

You have no idea what faith really means if not, you would not call another man faithless just because his beliefs do not align with yours.

Faith is relative and cannot be put in a box.

Stop beating around the bush and answer the question you have been running away from.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lukuluku69:
Woman, rest.
Again....1. Duh! He is the God of Israel after all. undecided

2. If you have known this all along, why then have you desperately tried to insert Mohammed and Islam into His story all this time? undecided

Even Jesus Christ said He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel so pretending that the judgment which applies only to those who are of His Kingdom of God applies to everyone else is ignoring the fact that He too is also only of Israel. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Funny Atheist! cheesy
OK Mr FAITH go and worship or associate with those having your type of FAITH! cheesy

oteneaaron:

You have no idea what faith really means if not, you would not call another man faithless just because his beliefs do not align with yours. Faith is relative and cannot be put in a box. Stop beating around the bush and answer the question you have been running away from.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
And you BELIEVE in the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, shey?

Yet you're questioning why someone should be sacrificed for the sin of mankind!cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6970625/does-bible-endorse-human-sacrifice

Are you sure your read what I wrote because I was not about Jesus Christ. Please read to understand
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ọmọ you were talking about Jesus stylishly that's why you can't present any group as your fellow worshipers as you find the idea absurd.
If you truly believe in Jesus then you should be proud to mention the group of people with whom you worship as fellow believers in the gospel but NO you don't so you're sitting on the fence in disguise! wink

tctrills:

Are you sure your read what I wrote because I was not about Jesus Christ. Please read to understand

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you were talking about Jesus stylishly that's why you can't present any group as your fellow worshipers as you find the idea absurd.
If you truly believe in Jesus then you should be proud to mention the group of people with whom you worship as fellow believers in the gospel but NO you don't so you're sitting on the fence in disguise! wink

No I was not talking about Jesus Christ. Please just read. I made it clear who I was talking about.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ọmọ nah Jesus matter you dey talk nobody will flog you if you come out openly.
Jesus is the sacrifice for sin but to faithless people like you it makes no sense that's why you can't present a single group of worshipers with whom you associate as believers in the gospel.

You can lie to everyone but not to Max! wink

tctrills:

No I was not talking about Jesus Christ. Please just read. I made it clear who I was talking about.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ nah Jesus matter you dey talk nobody will flog you if you come out openly.
Jesus is the sacrifice for sin but to faithless people like you it makes no sense that's why you can't present a single group of worshipers with whom you associate as believers in the gospel.

You can lie to everyone but not to Max! wink

Oga, all you needed to do was to read to know what I was talking about. You know it's a curse to bear false witness right?

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Funny Atheist! cheesy
OK Mr FAITH go and worship or associate with those having your type of FAITH! cheesy

The only reason you call me an atheist is because I refuse to believe in your false god Jehovah who is neither omnipresent, omnipotent nor even omniscient.

Faith is not always associated with worshipping anything.

Especially for people like you, who would rather worship external forces than look within for the divine.

Remember, Faith is relative and cannot be put in a box.

If don't understand this simple fact, then I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted says it all! wink

The Bible God calls Himself the jealous God {Exodus 34:14} out of jealousy for pure worship Jesus drove out people not practicing what right in God's temple {John 2:17} i can go on and on to prove that you're a faithless miscreant so when talking about FAITH in the Bible God just learn in silence quoting me won't help your ministry of faithlessness rather it will continue to expose your lack of faith! wink

The Bible God calls Himself the jealous God

tctrills told you he is not interested in a worship that always looking for competitions rather than accept you went ahead to go against the God you serve hy LYING that he is GOD that loves worship that comes with COMPETITION grin grin grin grin

Below is your religious publication regarding God tolerating no RIVALRY OR COMPETITION grin grin grin grin

This MaxInDHouse intelligence keeps drowning day by day. When your God says he is JEALOUS it means NO RIVALRY NO COMPETITION. That is the reason Paul could write in Phillipians 2

Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility* consider others superior to you, 4 as you look out not only for your own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Apply your intelligence, who conduct your Bible study sef? Na watery version dem feed you cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
oteneaaron:

The only reason you call me an atheist is because I refuse to believe in your false god Jehovah who is neither omnipresent, omnipotent nor even omniscient.

Faith is not always associated with worshipping anything.

Especially for people like you, who would rather worship external forces than look within for the divine.

Remember, Faith is relative and cannot be put in a box.

If don't understand this simple fact, then I am sorry for you.

It is him and the religious organization he belongs that have monopoly over faith grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
oteneaaron:

For almost two days now, you have been running away from the simple questionTctrills asked you.

What would you do to an armed robber who rapes your wife?

- Offer him a watchtower and awake magazine, or

- Overpower him and hack him to death if possible.

But we all know your modus operandi -

- Beat around the bush, and

- Run away when the heat becomes too much.

Maybe I should help him out by offering tctrills the Awake that states some point regarding that. grin grin grin grin

Simple question: what is the main and primary function of military formations all over the world?

Military intelligence officer cannot answer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Faithless miscreant is talking about false witness! cheesy

Everything you've been saying against God's organization without presenting a better performing group is what o? grin

tctrills:

Oga, all you needed to do was to read to know what I was talking about. You know it's a curse to bear false witness right?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
oteneaaron:

The only reason you call me an atheist is because I refuse to believe in your false god Jehovah who is neither omnipresent, omnipotent nor even omniscient. Faith is not always associated with worshipping anything.
Especially for people like you, who would rather worship external forces than look within for the divine. Remember, Faith is relative and cannot be put in a box. If don't understand this simple fact, then I am sorry for you.

Go and discuss with your fellow believers if you have FAITH nah! cheesy

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Faithless miscreant is talking about false witness! cheesy

Everything you've been saying against God's organization without presenting a better performing group is what o? grin

Oh you mean that you as a JW should be allowed to bear false witness?
I already told you, there are many better organizations. Are you better than the Catholics?

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
achorladey:

Maybe I should help him out by offering tctrills the Awake that states some point regarding that. grin grin grin grin

Simple question: what is the main and primary function of military formations all over the world?

The guy is not organized. I really doubt he was in the army

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
achorladey:

tctrills told you he is not interested in a worship that always looking for competitions rather than accept you went ahead to go against the God you serve hy LYING that he is GOD that loves worship that comes with COMPETITION grin grin grin grin

Below is your religious publication regarding God tolerating no RIVALRY OR COMPETITION grin grin grin grin

This MaxInDHouse intelligence keeps drowning day by day. When your God says he is JEALOUS it means NO RIVALRY NO COMPETITION. That is the reason Paul could write in Phillipians 2

Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility* consider others superior to you, 4 as you look out not only for your own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Apply your intelligence, who conduct your Bible study sef? Na watery version dem feed you cheesy grin grin grin
I gave MaxInDHouse one simple assignment to show his view point using the bible but he prefers to discuss unnecessary things

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Are you a Catholic?
If you're not one then you're not ready to talk about a better performing group of worshipers otherwise you should be one of them! smiley

tctrills:

Oh you mean that you as a JW should be allowed to bear false witness?
I already told you, there are many better organizations. Are you better than the Catholics?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
I never quoted you first so i'm not obligated to answer your questions if you're not ready to mention the name of your own religion! smiley

tctrills:

I gave MaxInDHouse one simple assignment to show his view point using the bible but he prefers to discuss unnecessary things
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
achorladey:

Hahahahaha we know his way.

Some days, I cannot believe that there was a time when I used to be like Max - back when I was still a JW.

Uncouth, having no critical thinking skills, thoroughly indoctrinated and quick to call other people names when they don't agree with you.

It is quite fascinating I must admit.

If in the future I ever write an academic paper on mind control and religion, the Watchtower would most definitely be my case study.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
oteneaaron:

Some days, I cannot believe that there was a time when I used to be like Max - back when I was still a JW.

You were never like me because right from the time i practice Islam i believe in the best group practicing pure worship and so i keep searching for a better one.
Have ever had such thoughts?
If not then stop deceiving yourself you were never like Maximus! smiley

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You were never like me because right from the time i practice Islam i believe in the best group practicing pure worship and so i keep searching for a better one.
Have ever had such thoughts?
If not then stop deceiving yourself you were never like Maximus! smiley

Spin it anyhow you want to - you know what I meant.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jesus commanded his disciples to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} i am one of them that's why i left Islam for Jehovah's Witnesses organization but when you left JWs you became a fugitive.

So you were never like Maximus, you can never be like Maximus and there's no way you will ever be like Maximus, the great chasm has been fixed {Luke 16:26} you're an advocate of self-belief while i am a sheep always seeking the gathering of the rest of the sheep (flock) wink
oteneaaron:

Spin it anyhow you want to - you know what I meant.

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I never quoted you first so i'm not obligated to answer your questions if you're not ready to mention the name of your own religion! smiley

Oga we all are not like JW that use every platform to tell our church. You are the only ones always doing that and you would not make others join you in such an unhealthy habit.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Are you a Catholic?
If you're not one then you're not ready to talk about a better performing group of worshipers otherwise you should be one of them! smiley

How does what you said make sense. Do I need to be Catholic to know that it's a much more useful organization than yours?

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
We're not searching for faithless people who don't believe in pure worship. So if you're not interested in knowing the best performing group there's no need bringing your questions to me go and find your type after all ever since you've been asking questions your cohorts are coming to ARGUE with you while i stay clear because you're not our kind! wink

tctrills:

Oga we all are not like JW that use every platform to tell our church. You are the only ones always doing that and you would not make others join you in such an unhealthy habit.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
It makes PERFECT SENSE!
You can't be criticizing a group when you have none, so if you're not a member of Catholic it simply means you don't have any faith at all.
You're supposed to be a member of a better performing group before criticizing a performing group! wink

tctrills:

How does what you said make sense. Do I need to be Catholic to know that it's a much more useful organization than yours?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It makes PERFECT SENSE!
You can't be criticizing a group when you have none, so if you're not a member of Catholic it simply means you don't have any faith at all.
You're supposed to be a member of a better performing group before criticizing a performing group! wink

Oga, you don't need to be a member of a political party to criticize APC. Stop making foolish rules.
You once told me that you are a marketer and it's ok by me but you need to respect the fact that not everyone is in the marketing industry. Not all of us are selling a product on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Therationa, Who Created You, God Or By Evolution. / 60 Yr Old Pastor Delivers A Baby After 35 Yrs Of Barreness / Were Can I Download Free Hollywood Christian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.