Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

144000, Who Are They? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144000, Who Are They? (3340 Views)

Will Only 144000 People Make Heaven? / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2023
None of the things you mentioned has brought any betterment to the lives of people around you!

POVERTY: According to Jesus the real poor one is the ruler whose subjects are begging to feed {Psalms 23:1} so if there are beggars among the subjects then the ruler is incompetent! Luke 22:25-26

HEALTH CARE: Most sicknesses affecting lives of people today comes due to negligence to God's laws regarding sound health! Act 15:28-29

SAFETY & SECURITY: Jesus made it clear to his listeners that our life doesn't depend on the material possessions we selfishly accumulate {Matthew 6:19-21} so if we are happy to see everyone being fed well we will be safer and secured in the midst of people who have everything equally! Ecclesiastes 5:12

EDUCATION: Education is the process of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment says the oxford dictionary. So education is all about knowledge, skill and judgment which God's people are globally known for today!

HUMAN RIGHT: Only when people are equally fed not where some are living like kings while others are their slaves that one can speak of RIGHTS of our fellow HUMANS!

So none of your points proves that the world is getting better! smiley

tctrills:

Oga building with iron bars and owning pitbull, is that the official JW index of checking if the world is better or not?
Well the intelligent world depend on other index to see improvement.
Some of the things the rest of us consider are
1. Poverty
2. Health care
3. Safety and security.
4. Education
5. Human rights.
So it's ok, keep checking on the number of burglaries in your street since you have made such the JW standard.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Is there any time when worshipers of the same God pray to Him for victory over their fellow believers in the same God? smiley

That's where you missed it all big time! wink

tctrills:

He never said anything against going to war or fighting for your nation. But then I am sure you want to use your guesswork method again. In fact, Jehovah whom you claim to serve is the God of war, mighty in battle.
Many times in your bible, God used war as a tool to bring about his purposes. So stop the pretense. Are you holier than God?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Is there any time when worshipers of the same God pray to Him for victory over their fellow believers in the same God? smiley

That's where you missed it all big time! wink

It's not written if they should pray for victory or not over their fellow believers but I know you guys would have done some serious guessing. So according to JW, you only pray for victory over people of other faith? So if the man raping your wife is also a JW, you would not pray to defeat him, Hmm, I see.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
None of the things you mentioned has brought any betterment to the lives of people around you!

POVERTY: According to Jesus the real poor one is the ruler whose subjects are begging to feed {Psalms 23:1} so if there are beggars among the subjects then the ruler is incompetent! Luke 22:25-26

HEALTH CARE: Most sicknesses affecting lives of people today comes due to negligence to God's laws regarding sound health! Act 15:28-29

SAFETY & SECURITY: Jesus made it clear to his listeners that our life doesn't depend on the material possessions we selfishly accumulate {Matthew 6:19-21} so if we are happy to see everyone being fed well we will be safer and secured in the midst of people who have everything equally! Ecclesiastes 5:12

EDUCATION: Education is the process of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment says the oxford dictionary. So education is all about knowledge, skill and judgment which God's people are globally known for today!

HUMAN RIGHT: Only when people are equally fed not where some are living like kings while others are their slaves that one can speak of RIGHTS of our fellow HUMANS!

Oga sorry to ask but are you crazy? You Claim that reduction in poverty, education, better health care, and the like have no positive impact on society? Outside the walls of your church and the secrecy of Nairaland can you even write such on your real Facebook account?

According to the JW, education, healthcare, human right, and reduction in poverty has brought betterment to the lives of people around them. This is mad!!!

We are now beginning to say dangerous things. So what's the difference between you guys and book haram? Oga, this time I must confess that you are entering mucky waters. Your beliefs are leading you into a dangerous path.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
oteneaaron:

Were you not informed?

That is his modus operandi.

Beat around the bush and run away when the heat becomes too much.

Baba, tctrills know am well well. He is trying to make him apply this intelligence he always come to the platform to boast about. The military officer I asked simple question about military formations all over the world.

The question was: What is the primary function of all military formations all over the world?

Intelligence officer cornered my question into military information grin cheesy cheesy grin. I shake my head cheesy
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

Oga sorry to ask but are you crazy? You Claim that reduction in poverty, education, better health care, and the like have no positive impact on society? Outside the walls of your church and the secrecy of Nairaland can you even write such on your real Facebook account?

According to the JW, education, healthcare, human right, and reduction in poverty has brought betterment to the lives of people around them. This is mad!!!

We are now beginning to say dangerous things. So what's the difference between you guys and book haram? Oga, this time I must confess that you are entering mucky waters. Your beliefs are leading you into a dangerous path.

He needs something like the below from his religious publications and words of his GODS

Without doubt, in one way or another most people living today have benefited from the advancement of science and technology. In developed and developing nations alike, technology has brought numerous material advantages in nearly every aspect of life. First and foremost, the use of machines, fertilizers, pesticides, and improved seeds has increased the food supply and nutrition for much of the world’s population. Advancements in medical science have resulted in better health and a longer life span for many. The automobile and the airplane, along with developments in electronics, computers, and satellites, have made it possible for people to travel and to communicate with others around the world with relative ease. On a more personal level, technology has eliminated much of the drudgery and labor both at work and at home.

Although some people in the technologically advanced countries are fond of talking about the ‘good old days,’ few are ready to give up the vast number of time- and labor-saving devices that they have come to take for granted or have grown accustomed to in their daily lives. Technology has indeed become a useful slave, making it possible, as one observer put it, for ordinary people today to live “as kings of an earlier time never could.”

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

It's not written if they should pray for victory or not over their fellow believers but I know you guys would have done some serious guessing. So according to JW, you only pray for victory over people of other faith? So if the man raping your wife is also a JW, you would not pray to defeat him, Hmm, I see.

That's how terrible the thinking packed into his brain really is grin grin. Military intelligence officer that don't know the essence of military formations all over the world grin grin grin The reason you see them call governmental authorities Satan's agent and Satan's organisation only even when the Bible they carry call them God's ministers grin grin grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
achorladey:

He needs something like the below from his religious publications and words of his GODS

Without doubt, in one way or another most people living today have benefited from the advancement of science and technology. In developed and developing nations alike, technology has brought numerous material advantages in nearly every aspect of life. First and foremost, the use of machines, fertilizers, pesticides, and improved seeds has increased the food supply and nutrition for much of the world’s population. Advancements in medical science have resulted in better health and a longer life span for many. The automobile and the airplane, along with developments in electronics, computers, and satellites, have made it possible for people to travel and to communicate with others around the world with relative ease. On a more personal level, technology has eliminated much of the drudgery and labor both at work and at home.

Although some people in the technologically advanced countries are fond of talking about the ‘good old days,’ few are ready to give up the vast number of time- and labor-saving devices that they have come to take for granted or have grown accustomed to in their daily lives. Technology has indeed become a useful slave, making it possible, as one observer put it, for ordinary people today to live “as kings of an earlier time never could.”

This is so clear for all to see but trust me, MaxInDHouse would find a way to twist and bend it.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See as he contradict the words of his master

On seeing this, the disciples became indignant and said: “Why this waste? 9 For this could have been sold for a great deal of money and given to the poor.” 10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them: “Why do you try to make trouble for the woman? She did a fine deed toward me. 11 For you always have the poor with you, but you will not always have me. 12 When she put this perfumed oil on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial.

Is Jesus wrong to say poor people will exist up till today. Is that a failure on part of human government or Jesus speaking to REALITY on ground? grin grin grin grin

Apply your intelligence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am beginning to feel that it's not your fault, someone has misinformed you so let me help fix it by giving you data in infographic form. If you don't understand any of the tables below, just let me know, and I would take the time to explain them.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Go and make a thorough research on the God you quoted as "man of battle" in the Bible, his worshipers do pray to him before going to war so as to conquer their enemies. But they have no impetus to pray to the same God asking for victory over their fellow believers! smiley

That's to tell you God only permit His worshipers to pick up weapons against those who are not His worshipers not against their fellow believers! wink

tctrills:

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please which of the responses would you like me to address? smiley

I repeat again:
"NONE OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED HAS MADE THE WORLD SAFER AND SECURED"

Technology is like seasoning it only sweeten a safer and secured life it can never make life safe nor secure!

tctrills:

tctrills:

I am beginning to feel that it's not your fault, someone has misinformed you so let me help fix it by giving you data in infographic form. If you don't understand any of the tables below, just let me know, and I would take the time to explain them.

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go and make a thorough research on the God you quoted as "man of battle" in the Bible, his worshipers do pray to him before going to war so as to conquer their enemies. But they have no impetus to pray to the same God asking for victory over their fellow believers! smiley

That's to tell you God only permit His worshipers to pick up weapons against those who are not His worshipers not against their fellow believers! wink

Come are you still into guesswork? Did the tribe of Isreal not invade the tribe of Benjamin? Ok, I get it, your point is that the House of Israel went to battle without prayer right? You just continue to make up things as you go.

Look, sir, stop this guesswork, it's not the way of God. If war is a sin, God would have revealed it.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please which of the responses would you like me to address? smiley

I repeat again:
"NONE OF THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED HAS MADE THE WORLD SAFER AND SECURED"

Technology is like seasoning it only sweeten a safer and secured life it can never make life safe nor secure!

Oga since education does not make life better, please don't send your kids to school.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Call it whatever you want one thing is clear God never support His worshipers against their fellow believers so if you're still supporting believers killing themselves then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! smiley

tctrills:
Come are you still into guesswork? Did the tribe of Isreal not invade the tribe of Benjamin? Ok, I get it, your point is that the House of Israel went to battle without prayer right? You just continue to make up things as you go.
Look, sir, stop this guesswork, it's not the way of God. If war is a sin, God would have revealed it.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Call it whatever you want one thing is clear God never support His worshipers against their fellow believers so if you're still supporting believers killing themselves then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! smiley

That's your opinion, use your bible. I just pointed you to the war between Israel and Benjamin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
READING WRITING and PASSING INFORMATION has been here for ages so if you think it's today that EDUCATION begin then you're lying to your own soul! wink

tctrills:

Oga since education does not make life better, please don't send your kids to school.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
At that point in time BENJAMIN has turned against the laws of God so they're no longer worshiping the God whose laws they snubbed! wink

tctrills:
That's your opinion, use your bible. I just pointed you to the war between Israel and Benjamin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
READING WRITING and PASSING INFORMATION has been here for ages so if you think it's today that EDUCATION begin then you're lying to your own soul! wink

Actually, No. 200 years ago, 90% of the world could not read at all. For Africa, it was more than 99% that could not read. But people built schools and created the atmosphere for you and your children to be educated.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
At that point in time BENJAMIN has turned against the laws of God so they're no longer worshiping the God whose laws they snubbed! wink

We all turn against God's will at one point or the other. So the JW doctrine is, to kill any member who turns against God.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ọmọ things like that goes round for a purpose those building schools aren't doing so because they love others, NO! They were planning ahead so as to get prepared more slaves for their class in the future.
So if anyone escapes and become wealthy it's not due to the schooling but time and chances that happens to favour him or her! Ecclesiastes 9:11

Reading, Writing and Passing information is just what we all need to connect the world around us not for someone to become rich otherwise all university graduates supposed to be wealthy today! smiley

tctrills:

Actually, No. 200 years ago, 90% of the world could not read at all. For Africa, it was more than 99% that could not read. But people built schools and created the atmosphere for you and your children to be educated.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
According to God's law back then a rapist should be forced to marry the victim or pay any amount imposed on him by the father of the victim, he must not divorce the victim nor treat her badly all the days of her life. But the benjaminites gang raped a lady and instead of their tribe to bring out those culprits for justice they picked up weapons in support of what is evil that's why the entire assembly of Israel went against Benjamin.
Now this is what i've been telling you since, instead of them to call on God before going against their brothers they just pick up weapons thinking they're more so God refused to give them victory against Benjamin.
So know today that the true God is against His worshipers picking up weapons against their fellow believers, if you're doing it or supporting those doing it then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! smiley

tctrills:

We all turn against God's will at one point or the other. So the JW doctrine is, to kill any member who turns against God.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

The day I asked him Jehovah’s servant never ever raised sword against another Jehovah’s servant, he kept mute. He will rather defend his taskmasters even when the evidence in front of him using the Bible they gave him shows the LIES the taskmasters are peddling
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

And he is still enjoying that benefit up till today

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ things like that goes round for a purpose those building schools aren't doing so because they love others, NO! They were planning ahead so as to get prepared more slaves for their class in the future.
So if anyone escapes and become wealthy it's not due to the schooling but time and chances that happens to favour him or her! Ecclesiastes 9:11

Reading, Writing and Passing information is just what we all need to connect the world around us not for someone to become rich otherwise all university graduates supposed to be wealthy today! smiley

Let's rephrase.......

Ọmọ things like that goes round for a purpose the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses establishes many schools ran in kingdom halls, branches and headquarters. They aren't doing so because they love others(publishers, elders, ministerial servants, pioneers, circuit overseers, branch members or even fellow governing body members and those they go out there to preach too), NO! They were planning ahead so as to get prepared more slaves for their class in the future.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that is the length and breadth of your thinking skills

So if anyone escapes from these schools set up by the Governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses and become wealthy and attain success in all endeavours outside of the religious organization it's not due to the schooling he obtained from the schools set up by the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses but time and chances that happens to favour him or her! Ecclesiastes 9:11

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reading, Writing and Passing information is just what we all need to connect the world around us not for someone to become rich otherwise all university graduates supposed to be wealthy today!

Your intelligence didn't tell you information, knowledge, wisdom which are INTANGIBLE are made TANGIBLE to produce...... wealth, power and security that better the lives of people all over the world grin grin grin grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's law back then a rapist should be forced to marry the victim or pay any amount imposed on him by the father of the victim, he must not divorce the victim nor treat her badly all the days of her life. But the benjaminites gang raped a lady and instead of their tribe to bring out those culprits for justice they picked up weapons in support of what is evil that's why the entire assembly of Israel went against Benjamin.
Now this is what i've been telling you since, instead of them to call on God before going against their brothers they just pick up weapons thinking they're more so God refused to give them victory against Benjamin.
So know today that the true God is against His worshipers picking up weapons against their fellow believers, if you're doing it or supporting those doing it then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! smiley

Simple question

Who are the Benjamites? grin grin grin grin

Who are the Israelites that went up against them? grin grin grin grin

The bold is where your intelligence goes into the drain grin grin grin grin here is why......

You have repeatedly stated here that other Christian denominations leaders pray and call on God on behalf of the soldiers before they go to war against their fellow brother who is on the other side fighting the same war whom their religious leaders too pray on behalfgrin grin grin

Now compare with the bold and see your intelligence looking at you in the face. Learn grin grin See you admit the right thing to do is to go to God in prayer before embarking on such war yet your same fingers will keep typing condemnation when they do so. Think. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na to call others insane, mad asiere yet when you go about peddling your INSANE, INSANITIES and ASIERE you cannot figure it out.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Looool... This is just like any other war my friend. This is just like the Biafran war. So your point is that whenever God's people disobey, you are allowed to kill them and go to war. This is already comedy.

Again, can you point to the verse of the bible where you learned that God is against His worshipers picking up weapons against their fellow believers, if you're doing it or supporting those doing it then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! I am waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
achorladey:

And he is still enjoying that benefit up till today
He is only being hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So sending your child to school makes him a slave wow. The JW and their beliefs.
Your second point about being rich is actually not very sound. No one said going to school makes one a billionaire but in every single country, the educated class is always richer than the illiterates.
Again, you are being a hypocrite because I know if you have the funds you will pay for a University education for your kids.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Techobeys: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is talking in parables here so this is what he meant by that statement.

Those to be chosen never practiced interfaith they stick to their belief in one God one organization! smiley

When a man is confused and does not know the truth, he’ll say anything he likes and even reveal his emptiness more.

It was not even Jesus who was talking but you’re just saying a lot of things without the wisdom of God in them.

I hope you repent someday and get to know Christ. I hope your eyes are open someday to see your filthy house soul.

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
God's law says
"Kill the evildoers in your midst"
But then instead of Benjaminites to hand over the culprits they were ready to fight against those keeping God's law.
Now those who also want to maintain God's laws forgot to ask for God's support before going to war against their own brothers.

That's what you need to know.
As for WARS our God will never ever support His worshipers to wage WAR against their fellow believers because both of them will pray to Him. It's just like your own son begging for your support to deal ruthlessly with another son of yours when both of them are in good terms with you. One must have gone against your orders before the other could get approval to deal with him just as Phineas killed an Israelite who was committing fornication with a Moabite! wink

tctrills:
Looool... This is just like any other war my friend. This is just like the Biafran war. So your point is that whenever God's people disobey, you are allowed to kill them and go to war. This is already comedy. Again, can you point to the verse of the bible where you learned that God is against His worshipers picking up weapons against their fellow believers, if you're doing it or supporting those doing it then you're not a worshiper of the Bible God! I am waiting for you.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
I know you're just here to support faithless people. smiley

Jesus is the one speaking in the Bible book of Revelation:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly, come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Revelations 1:1 ~ Holy Bible

Techobeys:

When a man is confused and does not know the truth, he’ll say anything he likes and even reveal his emptiness more.
It was not even Jesus who was talking but you’re just saying a lot of things without the wisdom of God in them.
I hope you repent someday and get to know Christ. I hope your eyes are open someday to see your filthy house soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 / Does The Soul Exist? / How Would Jesus Deal With A Muslim & Mohammed Deal With A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.