Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

144000, Who Are They? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144000, Who Are They? (3316 Views)

Will Only 144000 People Make Heaven? / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Do you believe in the Bible at all? smiley

tctrills:

Is that also in the bible or another guesswork from the men in America?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:
■Jerusalem was destroyed in the year 70CE as Jesus foretold as he was entering Jerusalem. It was destroyed by the Romans. The turbulence you read in the Bible was to affect the whole Earth of mankind and it's 'sea'- turbulent mankind. Is that what happened in 70CE... You don't even know what you are saying.
■Why would God allow Jerusalem to be destroyed if all the Jews were to become his inheritance in the kingdom and why preach to the gentiles as well? You need sleep syrup
■Who were the first of such people? Who were the first to begin to preach after Jesus Christ commission them as they awaited the promised spirit? You need sleeping tablet
■This one does not know what she is saying. Does it even make Sense to you. [b]Jesus christ is to rule as King from heaven with the 144,000 where the same Revelation calls the New Jerusalem. That is God's kingdom. [/b]You can't even back up your assumptions with scriptures
■ Is that what Jesus Christ preached? Go and tell all these churches this understanding of yours. Did Cornelius have jewish blood in him? You need sleeping syrup tablet
■My Bible! mentions the category of people who will not enter God's kingdom and it's at 1Corinthians 6:9-10. Remember that Paul was writing to the anointed christian in corinth and all were non israelites. Show us where Bible says that non Jews will not inherit God's kingdom. Why will God even give such prospect to people who rejected his son and killed him
■ The 144000 will be raised to life in heaven. Paul said that the calling of the ones will begin during his presence and that is what happened in 1914 as Bible prophecy and Chronology points to that year as the year when Jesus Christ began to rule.
■As to whether the rest of the dead will be raised at the start of the 1000 years or later, the Bible does not say but that is the only sensible thing you have written so far that is true, the dead- both the good and bad will be resurrected and given instructions on how to live and as they abide by these, they will come to gain perfection. Any who rebel will be destroyed. After the 1000 years, Satan will be released and allowed to mislead mankind. Note that all are perfect, so anyone who follow him is not doing it out of weakness but deliberately like Adam and Eve and they will perish forever in what the Bible symbolically calls the lake of fire.
■Again, Jesus Christ and the 144000 are to rule over the Earth for a thousand years. Being of jewish blood is no requirement. It is a requirement according to kobojunkie. Junkie is a bad word in english language for trash.
1. Again, the turbulence described in Revelations 7 vs 1 - 6 to affect the earth and sea was to be held off until after the 144,000 had been marked by God. That turbulence then occurred over a period of many decades resulting in the complete destruction of Jerusalem, cursing and scattering of the Jews from their land. These things did not happen in a blink of an eye or overnight. undecided

2. YES! undecided

3. Wrong! The first fruits of the Lamb, and of God are the 144,000, God's Special People, — this is written right there in scripture for all to see too — and they were, as described in Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 23 sent out by God from His Jerusalem into the world. undecided

4. Wrong! John never wrote of the 144,000 in Heaven. He instead wrote of them serving God from Mount Zion and last I checked it is a mountain here on earth. undecided

5. Yes, this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that all like to turn a blind eye to in order that you can instead pursue the doctrines and traditions of men instead. And yes, Cornelius was an Israelite. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/2#119671084

6. Suddenly, Paul has become a god again. It amuses me how you lot like to when what Jesus Christ says, does not agree with you, invoke Paul as though a god of choice. If Paul, according to you, taught the Gospel to were referred to by Jesus Christ as dogs, are you saying then that Paul was against Jesus Christ? Are you suggesting here that Paul set himself up as a messiah to people who were described as dogs by Jesus Christ? You have to use your head in these things Paul's letters were addressed primarily to his Jewish brethren, as opposed to all israelites — yes, those who had for centuries been cursed and scattered among the gentiles by God, hence the reason they too were referred to by him as gentiles. undecided

Jesus Christ told you this when He warned His followers, during the sermon on the mount not to give that which is Holy to the dogs - Matthew 7 vs 6. If a dog can not have that which is Holy, how then can a dog have the Kingdom of God which is Holy? undecided

7. This here amounts to gobbledegook! undecided

8. Again, you are wrong! It is explained by John in his book of dream visions that all of Israel will be raised at the beginning of the 1000-year reign of Jesus Christ. According to Jesus Christ first comes resurrection and then comes judgment — pretty much after His 1000-year reign — John 5 vs 19 - 29. And His reign will be over all the earth along with His Kingdom of Priests - Revelations 5 - 14 & Exodus 19 vs 6 - meaning all of righteous Israel — all the righteous dead of the Old Covenant — will be resurrected at the start of His Millenial reign. God's Kingdom of Priests, as explained in scripture does not refer only to the 144,0000 but instead to the combined numbers of the 144,000 and the multitudes of Israel that were redeemed by Jesus Christ from every tribe, every tongue, and every nation. They all makeup God's Nation of Priests, and they are, all of them born of the blood of Jacob - Exodus 19 vs 6, God's only inheritance in the land of men - Deuteronomy 32 vs 9 undecided

Please start reading the book intentionally in order that you learn from what is written and not in order that you inject your preconfigured delusions into it. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:
■I just saw what you wrote about the Great tribulation. Jesus christ describe it that it will affect THE ENTIRE INHABITED EARTH and some of the signs are global wars, pestilences (or epidemics), food shortage, earthquakes,etc. These things did not happen in the first century
Young woman, go sleep For me I'm going preaching. My best activity. Hopefully, I take up the full-time ministry Come join me You'll love it
I am afraid all that is born of your assumptions of that which is in fact written. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Do you believe in the Bible at all? smiley

Yes I do and I stay away from guesswork
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
tctrills:

Yes I do and I stay away from guesswork
Well i do and i stay away from people who can't agree on terms!
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■ Op, since you are on a Research, explore all Literatures . That figure occurs in the Hindu Scripture, the Muslims Scripture also. If you read the Gospel of Barnabas, you will find it therein. It refers to the number of Prophets that God have sent to Mankind to correct and call Man back from his erring ways.
■ Like I said, explore all Scriptures. Make the internet your friend .
1. We already understand that what is written in the Gospel of Barnabas contradicts not just the Old Prophets but also Jesus Christ, making the claim fraud as far as the God of Israel is concerned. undecided As for the figure itself, John never claimed that the number 144,000 is unique to the Kingdom of God alone so any belief out there is free to claim to have its own 144,000 anything— prophets, cows, etc, — it wants. That in no way impacts what is written in scripture in any way or form. undecided

2. Exploring religions out there would not change what was declared in the Revelation of John regarding the 144,000 that he wrote of. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well i do and i stay away from people who can't agree on terms!
Then you have to stay away from Nairaland or start your own platform for people like you.
Or you could do like the Muslims do on Nairaland, create a private thread for your people.

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
INTOLERANCE!
I never quote you here so it's you that should mind your own business if you don't want to hear the belief of others.
I addressed OP not you! wink

tctrills:

Then you have to stay away from Nairaland or start your own platform for people like you.
Or you could do like the Muslims do on Nairaland, create a private thread for your people.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
INTOLERANCE!
I never quote you here so it's you that should mind your own business if you don't want to hear the belief of others.
I addressed OP not you! wink

I actually enjoy hearing others beliefs. The OP may not be from your church oh. I thought you said you talk only to church members.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2023
The highlighted is not true we talk to different kinds of people but once we discover that our discussions with a particular person always lead to endless and fruitless arguments we cut such a person off {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} our purpose of chatting with others is to come to agreement not just to argue for fun! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Heart to heart talks on sacred matters should build up a body (congregation) of worshipers not always leading to disarray where each person just form his or her own personal opinion without coming to an agreement! 1Corinthians 14:33

tctrills:

I actually enjoy hearing others beliefs. The OP may not be from your church oh. I thought you said you talk only to church members.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is not true we talk to different kinds of people but once we discover that our discussions with a particular person always lead to endless and fruitless arguments we cut such a person off {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} our purpose of chatting with others is to come to agreement not just to argue for fun! 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Heart to heart talks on sacred matters should build up a body (congregation) of worshipers not always leading to disarray where each person just form his or her own personal opinion without coming to an agreement! 1Corinthians 14:33

Loooool. I understand you but then you need to learn that this is a public forum ok. Except the Muslim section the rest of Nairaland is open to everyone This is not a place for private discussion.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
True!
So if you and i aren't meant to agree on terms and conditions of worship simply because the Bible never specifically say certain things then there's no need arguing leave those who like to agree on terms and conditions of worship alone.

Christianity isn't about perfection but reasons why we must agree on the same line of thought therefore if you want to bank on seeing everything written in white and black then stay on your lane don't disturb others who believe in oneness in thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

tctrills:

Loooool. I understand you but then you need to learn that this is a public forum ok. Except the Muslim section the rest of Nairaland is open to everyone This is not a place for private discussion.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
True!
So if you and i aren't meant to agree on terms and conditions of worship simply because the Bible never specifically say certain things then there's no need arguing leave those who like to agree on terms and conditions of worship alone.

Christianity isn't about perfection but reasons why we must agree on the same line of thought therefore if you want to bank on seeing everything written in white and black then stay on your lane don't disturb others who believe in oneness in thought! 1Corinthians 1:10

I am not against imperfect people, I am only against dubious people teaching the doctrines of men and claiming it is the word of God.
Again, there are no lanes in Nairaland, it's food for all.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
tctrills:

I am not against imperfect people, I am only against dubious people teaching the doctrines of men and claiming it is the word of God.
Again, there are no lanes in Nairaland, it's food for all.

Can you present a better performing group having the doctrine of God?

Because Jesus didn't tell us that the truth will make each person form his or her own opinion on doctrines rather people worshiping God will agree on terms and conditions of worship {John 17:22} and there will be love among them {John 13:34-35} they will never support using weapons to settle issues {Matthew 26:52} they will be known globally for the works Jesus commissioned {Matthew 7:16-18} while others will be confused about it they won't agree on how to carry out the work {Luke 11:23} so throughout the earth everyone will see that this is the one and only group of people practicing what Jesus taught! Matthew 5:14-16

Do you know any group of people practicing what you know as doctrine of God and please give scriptural backing not just quoting scriptures without practical applications! smiley
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you present a better performing group having the doctrine of God?

Because Jesus didn't tell us that the truth will make each person form his or her own opinion on doctrines rather people worshiping God will agree on terms and conditions of worship {John 17:22} and there will be love among them {John 13:34-35} they will never support using weapons to settle issues {Matthew 26:52} they will be known globally for the works Jesus commissioned {Matthew 7:16-18} while others will be confused about it they won't agree on how to carry out the work {Luke 11:23} so throughout the earth everyone will see that this is the one and only group of people practicing what Jesus taught! Matthew 5:14-16

Do you know any group of people practicing what you know as doctrine of God and please give scriptural backing not just quoting scriptures without practical applications! smiley

I can present 100 better performing groups. A good church is a church that is led by the revelations of God and not guesswork.
Jesus did not tell us that some guys in America are able to form a group and create their own teachings.
The same way your American guys created your church is the same way thousands of churches are created.
So stop the crap about better performing church. We all know 5he churches making a difference out there and making the world a better place for all.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Name one NOT two and let's see the practical application of what the Bible say in their midst nah

I've given you a group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and all what Jesus said we should watch out for in their gathering! smiley

tctrills:

I can present 100 better performing groups. A good church is a church that is led by the revelations of God and not guesswork.
Jesus did not tell us that some guys in America are able to form a group and create their own teachings.
The same way your American guys created your church is the same way thousands of churches are created.
So stop the crap about better performing church. We all know 5he churches making a difference out there and making the world a better place for all.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. We already understand that what is written in the Gospel of Barnabas contradicts not just the Old Prophets but also Jesus Christ, making the claim fraud as far as the God of Israel is concerned. undecided As for the figure itself, John never claimed that the number 144,000 is unique to the Kingdom of God alone so any belief out there is free to claim to have its own 144,000 anything— prophets, cows, etc, — it wants. That in no way impacts what is written in scripture in any way or form. undecided

2. Exploring religions out there would not change what was declared in the Revelation of John regarding the 144,000 that he wrote of. undecided

You this old hag, go Siddon for somewhere joor .

I gat no time to waste.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Name one NOT two and let's see the practical application of what the Bible say in their midst nah

I've given you a group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and all what Jesus said we should watch out for in their gathering! smiley

This is where you are wrong again. You can't choose your owe terms or beliefs to judge other churches. We do not create your own definition of what Jesus Christ said we should watch out for.
So if you are ready, I would give you a list of churches that adhere more to the bible than you guys
Many of you churches are basically the same, you pull out 2 or 3 things from the bible, give it your interpretation and claim that's all God wants from us.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
qwertyboss:

Do you know what is seal of God on their foreheads?
It's the prayer mark on those who prostrate...
In essence Muslims.
Your research is leading you somewhere.
Kudos

We are having a serious discussion here. Dry jokes like your post are not needed.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:
You this old hag, go Siddon for somewhere joor .
I gat no time to waste.
Look, your Allah is not the same God as the God of Israel who said His only inheritance in the land of men is His Israel. Trying desperately to make Mohammed's claim of relevance to scripture is setting him up as a fraud who desperately wanted to associate with Israel at all cost. Until, you see that for yourself, you will continue to make a joke of Islam by these attempts to justify it using scripture that instead belongs only to those who are of the House of Jacob. undecided

Feel free to continue to call me names, that will not change the truth which is when put against scripture, Islam becomes nothing but a fraud sold using the God of Israel by the man named Mohammed. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, your Allah is not the same God as the God of Israel who said His only inheritance in the land of men is His Israel. Trying desperately to make Mohammed's claim of relevance to scripture is setting him up as a fraud who desperately wanted to associate with Israel at all cost. Until, you see that for yourself, you will continue to make a joke of Islam by these attempts to justify it using scripture that instead belongs only to those who are of the House of Jacob. undecided

Feel free to continue to call me names, that will not change the truth which is when put against scripture, Islam becomes nothing but a fraud sold using the God of Israel by the man named Mohammed. undecided

Ok Old Hag.

You can get off my mention now.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Ok Old Hag.

You can get off my mention now.
Again...Look, your Allah is not the same God as the God of Israel who said His only inheritance in the land of men is His Israel. Trying desperately to make Mohammed's claim of relevance to scripture is setting him up as a fraud who desperately wanted to associate with Israel at all cost. Until, you see that for yourself, you will continue to make a joke of Islam by these attempts to justify it using scripture that instead belongs only to those who are of the House of Jacob. undecided

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again...Look, your Allah is not the same God as the God of Israel who said His only inheritance in the land of men is His Israel. Trying desperately to make Mohammed's claim of relevance to scripture is setting him up as a fraud who desperately wanted to associate with Israel at all cost. Until, you see that for yourself, you will continue to make a joke of Islam by these attempts to justify it using scripture that instead belongs only to those who are of the House of Jacob. undecided

Old Hag get off my mention abeg and if you must mention me again, please attach your husband's express permission for you to engage or chat me for I am a man.

When you are done crying, please note that Muhammad's Ancestor in Ishamael worshipped the God of his Father Abraham and that God promised to bless Ishmael. If you like believe it, if you like be roaming nairaland like an Abiku and be posting nonsense, e no concern me.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
tctrills:

Is that also in the bible or another guesswork from the men in America?

What do you expect from that particular religious organization and their teachings and doctrines grin grin grin grin

See below........

The name Jehovah’s witnesses applies specifically to God's anointed ones aka 144,000 who have been taken out of the world and made witnesses for Jehovah, and these alone bear the new name..... Watchtower August 15,1934 pg 249

Ask them, is Abel who they always call the first Jehovah’s witness really a Jehovah’s witness based on the above from their publication above? You see them running helter-skelter to cover the lies and manipulation of the bible to suit and please their GODS who are their taskmasters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
tctrills:

Considering how that particular called MaxInDHouse always boast of his intelligence here and there grin grin grin grin. He kept repeating his usual default response of show us a better performing performance group in terms of numbers alone there are many Christian religious organization and denomination that are doing well times over grin grin grin grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■Old Hag get off my mention abeg and if you must mention me again, please attach your husband's express permission for you to engage or chat me for I am a man.
■When you are done crying, please note that Muhammad's Ancestor in Ishamael worshipped the God of his Father Abraham and that God promised to bless Ishmael.
■If you like believe it, if you like be roaming nairaland like an Abiku and be posting nonsense, e no concern me.
1. Pretending you can change the facts of the God of Israel by Insulting me only reveals you. undecided

2. Mohammed's claimed ancestor may be Ishmael but the fact is that God of Israel spoken of in scripture is God of Israel, not God of Ishmael, and His line of interest— the line He groomed for Himself was the line of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. undecided

God of Israel blessed many including Esau —Cyrus the great was blessed by Him as well — but that didn't change the fact that His focus was not on Edom, but on Jacob. So claiming that because God of Israel blessed Ishamael means Mohammed is chosen by God of Israel is of fraud. undecided

3. So, again, you are best maintaining the distance that is the reality between scripture —and the God of Israel— and Mohammed, otherwise you keep portraying him a fraud by your many attempts to link him to it all. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Pretending you can change the facts of the God of Israel by Insulting me only reveals you. undecided

2. Mohammed's claimed ancestor may be Ishmael but the fact is that God of Israel spoken of in scripture is God of Israel, not God of Ishmael and His line of interest --- the line He groomed for Himself was the line of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. undecided

God of Israel blessed many including Esau --- Cyrus the great was blessed by Him as well --- but that didn't change the fact that His focus was not on Edom but on Jacob. So claiming that because God of Israel blessed Ishamael means Mohammed is chosen by God of Israel is of fraud. undecided

3. So, again, you are best maintaining the distance that is reality between scripture -- and the God of Israel- and Mohammed, otherwise you keep portraying him a fraud by your many attempts to link him to it all. undecided

Old Hag, keep your Tribal "God of Israel" I gat no need for one.

The God I serve is the God of ALL.

Now get thee behind me!
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■Old Hag, keep your Tribal "God of Israel" I gat no need for one.
■The God I serve is the God of ALL.
■Now get thee behind me!
1. He is not my tribal God. Instead, He made Himself known to all 1000s of years ago as God only of a select people — the people of Israel — making it abundantly clear to all that others may have their own gods, but He is God of Israel, to them, there is no other God. undecided

2. Good for you! undecided

3. Stop with the desperate attempts to insert Mohammed into the story that is the God of Israel. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. He is not my tribal God. Instead, He made Himself known to all 1000s of years ago as God only of a select people — the people of Israel — making it abundantly clear to all that others may have their own gods, but He is God of Israel, to them, there is no other God. undecided

2. Good for you! undecided

3. Stop with the desperate attempts to insert Mohammed into the story that is the God of Israel. undecided

Dunce Momma, Yahweh is a Tribal "God".

Or should I say, the Scribes made Yahweh a Tribal "God"?

Whichever the case, The God of Israel is and sounds Tribal.

Now, get thee behind me!
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lukuluku69:
■Dunce Momma, Yahweh is a Tribal "God" Or should I say, the Scribes made Yahweh a Tribal "God"?
■ Whichever the case, The God of Israel is and sounds Tribal. Now, get thee behind me!
1. Duh! He is the God of Israel after all. undecided

2. If you have known this all along, why then have you you desperately trying to insert Mohammed and Islam into His story all this time ? undecided

Even Jesus Christ said He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel so pretending that the judgment which applies only to those who are of His Kingdom of God applies to everyone else is ignoring the fact that He too is also only of Israel. undecided
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
It's liars that always claim their witnesses are far away!

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is practicing what Jesus taught that's why i joined them and i've given you practical applications of what Jesus laid down so that everyone can IDENTIFY his group even when thousands of different sects are claiming they believe in Jesus.
So present just one and back it up with Bible references let everyone learn from what Jesus established before people in Antioch began calling them "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26
We all know that the man called Jesus Christ is just one person and everything he said about how to recognize his disciples are found written in the Bible. So stop beating around the bush Mr and don't waste my precious time! smiley

tctrills:

This is where you are wrong again. You can't choose your owe terms or beliefs to judge other churches. We do not create your own definition of what Jesus Christ said we should watch out for.
So if you are ready, I would give you a list of churches that adhere more to the bible than you guys
Many of you churches are basically the same, you pull out 2 or 3 things from the bible, give it your interpretation and claim that's all God wants from us.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=120290517]It's liars that always claim their witnesses are far away!

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is practicing what Jesus taught that's why i joined them and i've given you practical applications of what Jesus laid down so that everyone can IDENTIFY his group even when thousands of different sects are claiming they believe in Jesus.
So present just one and back it up with Bible references let everyone learn from what Jesus established before people in Antioch began calling them "CHRISTIANS" Act 11:26
We all know that the man called Jesus Christ is just one person and everything he said about how to recognize his disciples are found written in the Bible. So stop beating around the bush Mr and don't waste my precious time! smiley

[/quote
I understand you claim to practice what Christ taught but the more I discuss with you, the more I see that you are so far from the teachings of Christ.
But it's ok, not everyone must follow Christ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atheists And Nigerians / The Lord's Chosen Ministry Members / The Illusion Called Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.