Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations (27876 Views)

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / Please Help Solve This Quadratic Equations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Silentgroper(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bam17:

I really hated Accounting back then in sec sch cheesy
Me and u both..
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Slynation:
Lol...badt guy, you used crammers rule cheesy cheesy

My main intension is for her to solve using substitution/elimination method...!!

Omo, I love mathematics bro... cheesy grin
smiles, substitution/elimination ?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by achorladey: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
Q3, using general formula

You should underline from +/-b don't underline only the square root of b^2 - 4ac. The 2a is a denominator of the whole parameters above it.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by judecares1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks
Attached

Slynation:
Drop the question here lemme see...I studied pure Economics as my second degree in University!!!

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Slynation(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
smiles, substitution/elimination ?
Yea...
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Slynation(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
judecares1:
Thanks
Attached

Omo...Okaria gi eti n'kpu!! 😂😂😂 This one pass me oO, looks like an Advanced Micro for masters students!!

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Slynation:
Omo...Okaria gi eti n'kpu!! 😂😂😂 This one pass me oO, looks like an Advanced Micro for masters students!!
lols, na so I see am too
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by FireUpNow(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
no sir, I was just trying to tell him that the solution he asked for has been solved sir. I no dey vex at all.
Nice one brodaly. Though the guy was seeking the solution using almighty formula i.e quadratic formula. You nailed it using factorization.more grease to your mathematical faculty
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ishilove:

My sister, wait make I follow you cheesy

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by saintruky(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
jimter44:

Can you solve the problem with the method you know?

This is already done with... Set me a question let me try..
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by clevybrown(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
BATified2023:
I want to implore Nigerians not to follow aba made fake product but the original tested n trusted man

Imagine a man that made doctors go on strike for 13 months telling u he will do well in health sector?
Isn’t it laughable

Imagine a man who refuse to pay lecturers for good 6 months telling u he values education n to add insult on injury he increased ANSU tuition fee by 200%
Isn’t it laughable?

Imagine a man who fails to conduct local government election for good 7 years telling u he will deliver dividends of democracy to u, y didn’t he to that when he was governor?

Imagine a man who can’t manage a majority Christian state n even had to start divide n rule between catholic n others Christian’s telling u he will unite u
No b craze b dat?

The same man who killed youths extrajudicially n dumped their bodies inside awkuzu river telling u he will protect the youth, Nigerians ronu

He’s telling u he will move us from consumption to production but he’s the greatest importer of what his brothers are manufacturing locally

Same man that claim he needs to b stingy by denying people dividends of democracy is stashing money into teenage daughter account n even have numerous offshore accounts

The same man who said he wants to change d old order still romancing obj, ibb, enenche of endsars n the latest the billionaire grass cutter

In Sowore voice…. A thief can’t fix your window

This is what Owobokiri has to say about him then, ask him what has changed today?
who curse u? shocked
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by harrend(m): 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Primary four question in China.
So China sabi book pass UK na kiss
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Rollitout: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Sweetvie: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
PellsKodaK, silentgroper, orgasmgiver123, Chaos14 Left The Group Chat
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by PellsKodak: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sweetvie:
🤣🤣🤣
pare de me importunar 🤔🤒🤒
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Ezenzu: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
sqlPAIN:
The first one has to be solved with the quadratic formula, I know how to solve it with other methods but when I use quadratic, I keep getting wrong answers.....

The second one has to be solved with completing the square method..

I want you to know that all the formula gets to same point. The second has a constant already so instead of completing the square u can use the general formular
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Ezenzu: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
judecares1:
Thanks
Attached

this is microeconomics
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Sweetvie: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
PellsKodak:

pare de me importunar 🤔🤒🤒
Na only mouth you get😏
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by PellsKodak: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sweetvie:
Na only mouth you get😏
I get long cassava 🍆💦
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Sweetvie: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
PellsKodak:

I get long cassava 🍆💦
Idiot 🙄
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by PellsKodak: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sweetvie:
Idiot 🙄

Foolish foöl🤢
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by judecares1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
yes boss,can you please help me out?

Ezenzu:
this is microeconomics
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
olodo no even know say he fail am...

Operation Copy and Paste Crew...

Na ur type dey copy person crime statement for police station..

Hahahaha, lol. Toh, at least he made efforts grin cheesy
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Hatrick01: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
Now who the hell is this fvcktard
bro na me o
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Silentgroper(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
bro na me o
Who be u?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Hatrick01: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Silentgroper:
Who be u?
hatrick01
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
AM PROUD OF YU YOUNG LADS THAT YOU MOST OF STILL TAKE MATHS SERIOUSLY,DESPITE SCAM MENACE OF TODAY'S YOUTHS. KEEP IT UP. grin
Phd
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by kkins25(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chimaobi302:
(1)

x²+2x-8=0
x²+4x-2x-8=0
x(x+4)-2(x+4)=0
(x-2)(x+4)=0
x=2 or x=-4
{x} = {2,-4}....

(2)
x²-3x-18=0
x²+3x-6x-18=0
x(x+3)-6(x+3)=0
(x+3)(x-6)=0
x= -3 or x=6
{ x } = {-3,6 }

Correct but wrong. Error number 1) read OPs instructions clearly; he wants it done using Almighty formula.
2) question two should be solved using completing the square method.
Good attempt, but you score 1/10. 1 for attempting.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Chaos14: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
be calming down nah
Shey na emidiot11 or emidog be this?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Adonisteve: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
here is the solution
well done boss 🙌🏾
Please do you have hidden facts in mathematics textbook (PDF)?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adonisteve:
well done boss 🙌🏾
Please do you have hidden facts in mathematics textbook (PDF)?
no I do not.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Adonisteve: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
no I do not.
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara / Lawrence Amaechi: We May Join ASUU Strike To End Youth Hopelessness’ / Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.