Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations (27879 Views)

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula / Please Help Solve This Quadratic Equations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adonisteve:
alright
okay sir
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Chimaobi302(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
kkins25:

Correct but wrong. Error number 1) read OPs instructions clearly; he wants it done using Almighty formula.
2) question two should be solved using completing the square method.
Good attempt, but you score 1/10. 1 for attempting.

I was actually coming back from lectures, tired and I said let me see updates/news as usual on this platform, then I saw the problem...I only provided a solution that I could then because I typed the questions directly and solved without using pen or calc...I solved it using this method because it was what I could use that moment.. but talking about scoring me ..a standard marking scheme I have seen never had up to 4points(each) / 95% of the marks for using the right methodology...I could solve using other method too, never mind all the same ..
God bless you and have a nice day smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by kkins25(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chimaobi302:

I was actually coming back from lectures, tired and I said let me see updates/news as usual on this platform, then I saw the problem...I only provided a solution that I could then because I typed the questions directly and solved without using pen or calc...I solved it using this method because it was what I could use that moment.. but talking about scoring me ..a standard marking scheme I have seen never had up to 4points(each) / 95% of the marks for using the right methodology...I could solve using other method too, never mind all the same ..
God bless you and have a nice day smiley
The solutions were correct. Just catching cruise bro. If maths teacher say use method A, use method A.. abi u wan go see am for office? 🤣🤣

Maths teacher be like "me dat gave u the instructions didn't know what i was doing abi" 🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Hatrick01: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chaos14:
Shey na emidiot11 or emidog be this?
ewu gambia
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by michlins(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
christejames:
People wey get maths brain full ground ooo grin grin

Whenever I see numbers in combination of alphabets and it's terms mathematical question grin, my brain will just go numb and fall into deep slumper cheesy... Me and mathematics na two parallel lines.

Just the day before yesterday, my neighbor brought me her daughter's first term mathematical examination questions for JSS3 to solve (from a Federal Technical College o)... O mehn! I collected it, thinking it will be baby questions of 1 + 1 grin... I see alphabet and numbers my brain wan run comot for my head.

grin, I said to myself, a graduate will not embarrass his generation like this biko because I can't return the paper to her unattended to. Thank God grin, a part of my brain was still left in my 'okpo skull' cheesy then I remembered my younger brother is studying at FUTO, na so I snap the questions and sent to him to help me out ooo grin...

The guy with his friends I presumed solved the questions and sent me the snap shots cheesy, na so I copy everything and passed across to my neighbor ooo grin...

Although I told her it was my younger brother that helped me out, grin grin grin. She was glad!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Silentgroper(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hatrick01:
hatrick01
alright. Piss off nw will u
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Clara16(f): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
NDSMELODY:
for completing the square method.

Boss abeg your phone no.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by jimcaddy(m): 12:33am On Jan 22, 2023
How I hate mathematics ehn....
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by MrColdsweat: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2023
So, no single mathematician in this entire thread?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Clara16:

Boss abeg your phone no.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by owobokiri(m): 3:52am On Jan 22, 2023
clevybrown:
who curse u? shocked
Don't numbskull!
Once I log in here, I must encounter his dozen mentions.
All these efforts just to make a very sick old man the president
Very tribally messed up by characters
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by bougeemarvel(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Primary four question in China.
Deleted
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Despacito1: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=phill63 post=120251367][/quote]

Yes, SOLIDWORKS Mechanical.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by LogicBomb8: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Despacito1:
I just run it now, you can get the second yourself through this principle.

I dey class I now no time to write the rest
which school be this ?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by MrSly(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
NDSMELODY:
for completing the square method.
This writing is more like Chukky's writing. Bro you naira land?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by NDSMELODY(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
MrSly:

This writing is more like Chukky's writing. Bro you naira land?
lols, not really.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by OfficialAPCNig: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Slynation:
Mathematics is to sharpen your brain, and your brain applies it indirectly in everyday life...

When crossing the road, you apply mathematics...

When counting money, you apply basic mathematics...

You apply mathematics in both quantitative and qualitative reasoning in all you do...

An engineer will not say the same thing...!! cheesy
You mean finding X while crossing the road?

😂😂😂
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by IecheM(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Despacito1:
I just run it now, you can get the second yourself through this principle.

I dey class I now no time to write the rest

Bro I'm sorry to ask but please is that autocad?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

You mean finding X while crossing the road?

😂😂😂
😂🤣😂
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by MrSly(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2023
NDSMELODY:
lols, not really.
Okay.
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Despacito1: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
IecheM:

Bro I'm sorry to ask but please is that autocad?
SOLIDWORKS Mechanical 2022
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by IecheM(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Despacito1:

SOLIDWORKS Mechanical 2022

Wow
Please I don't know if you have mechanical templates?
Re: Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations by Despacito1: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2023
IecheM:

Wow
Please I don't know if you have mechanical templates?

Sorry I don't, I think Education template is free, but you must submit your school certification. I don't know over there but I was able to access the Mechanical Education template on my personal Chromebook with my school certificaton. If you don't have any, it's very expensive get it. Autocad, yes you can.

We use SOLIDWORKS and Autodesk fusion 360 for engineering purpose in my working place.. they pay alot. It has CAM/ simulations etc, very easy interface to work with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal / Ifeoma Bibiana Okoli: Blind Woman Bags PhD From The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Saheed Oladele: How I Returned ₦118,000 To A Book Store In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.