Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) (26861 Views)

People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO) / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Theboy21: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Fuckyoumod: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Let him learn the hard way!
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Kingcalls: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Women are the biggest fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

First thing, why will you spend on a woman?

To express care bro, providing solutions to peoples problem is the best way of winning ones loyalty and loyalty sends the greatest message.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ikeno(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

As a man, why will you spend on a woman?
Of course,but it has to be "I scratch your back you scratch my back" you don't expect my to always be spending on her without she reciprocating back.

I take care of your needs,you take care of mine shikena

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by BeanX(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke Redpiller Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much Peanuts On Her & She Says NO (video)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U dis ugly baboon 😄😄😄
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:

To express care bro, providing solutions to peoples problem is the best way of winning ones loyalty and loyalty sends the greatest message.

Then why are you complaining that she rejected your sexual advances? You have "expressed care". Move on and let her be. I don't see how "expressing care" now automatically means you are licensed to have sex.

Is it the same way you "express care" to male folks and family members? Do you demand sex from them because you "expressed care"?

Can't you have a romantic relationship with a woman without spending money on her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by cocolacec(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Serves the guy right.Why turning our sisters to prostitutes only to come back to condemn them as ashewos.If you want the milk,buy the cow.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by cocolacec(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Serves the guy right.Why turning our sisters to prostitutes only to come back to condemn them as ashewos.If you want the milk,buy the cow.
more women need to do this to men.All men think about is sex,women wants friendship and some form of commitment before sx except prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
ikeno:

Of course,but it has to be "I scratch your back you scratch my back" you don't expect my to always be spending on her without she reciprocating back.

I take care of your needs,you take care of mine shikena

Which back are you scratching? Why are you spending? What product are you buying by spending?

What are the needs you taking care of and what are your needs that need to be taken care of?

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Goodlady(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke Redpiller Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much Peanuts On Her & She Says NO (video)

Very broke boy..as if she stole the money from him
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ikeno(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

As a man, why will you spend on a woman?
I don't see anything wrong with spending on a woman
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ikeno(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
😄😄
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Royceey(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

DON'T SMELL WHAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO EAT! I blame the Mumu guy. The girl should watch her back!
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ikeno(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=120256639]

👍
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Then why are you complaining that she rejected your sexual advances? You have "expressed care". Move on and let her be. I don't see how "expressing care" now automatically means you are licensed to have sex.

Is it the same way you "express care" to male folks and family members? Do you demand sex from them because you "expressed care"?

Can't you have a romantic relationship with a woman without spending money on her?

It's her turn to reciprocate the care dude and most of these ladies only have one thing to offer at that ... Relationship of all kinds involves expenditure, money, time, love etc aprt from spending these tell me how else one can show care.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by francotunsco: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
You should have known, we dont spend so much on them, they are scums!

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
ikeno:

I don't see anything wrong with spending on a woman

Yet you are complaining....why are you complaining?
ikeno:

Some ladies no dey try atall,you be spending the guy money on expensive foods,plane ticket and hotel and you don't want him to touch you after spending 2day in an hotel.this is pure wickedness 😄😄

Naija girls,don dey infect abroad girls with their witch.

Meanwhile, I didn't ask you what you see or don't see. I asked why do you spend on a woman because of sex?

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:

It's her turn to reciprocate the care dude and most of these ladies only have one thing to offer at that ... Relationship of all kinds involves expenditure, money, time, love etc aprt from spending these tell me how else one can show care.

That's not what I asked you.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

Dey play
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by jUeLiZ: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Things like this could always lead to rape. If you are bold and persistent enough in saying NO to his advances. Also do same when he try to woo you with gifts.

Don't collect gifts from him if you are not interested in him to avoid stories.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ikeno(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Yet you are complaining....why are you complaining?

Meanwhile, I didn't ask you what you see or don't see. I asked why do you spend on a woman because of sex?
Meaning you haven't spent on a woman because of sex🤔

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Mikebjoe: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bvlgari:
Man fumes at lady after spending so much for her only for her to say NO when the time came "to do the do" cheesy

Who is wrong among the both of them?

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrWt8xpC1j/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://m.youtube.com/watch?
v=1hvhBO_SaCk
As a man if you pay before you get a Bleep then you are a foolish pussy ass nigga a foolish guy paying a senseless girl so they can both enjoy there self Nigeria guys I think you can do better and stop been stupid
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=ikeno post=120257049][/quote]

If you don't see anything wrong with spending on a woman, why are you complaining?

Some ladies no dey try atall,you be spending the guy money on expensive foods,plane ticket and hotel and you don't want him to touch you after spending 2day in an hotel.this is pure wickedness 😄😄

Naija girls,don dey infect abroad girls with their witch.

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:

Dey play

It's because you are serious hence my asking you.

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Mikebjoe: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
wickedLion:

Babe, 5k dollars is not a peanut dear

we work hard to get money
Why will a sane man spend 5k dollars to Bleep a smelling pussy you guys can do better sex should not be pay for
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by BeanX(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
But seriously some men will never have sense, how would you spend 5k dolls on a wide pussy hole? smh
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by MITCHELL96: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

😒😒
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Anunakeeh: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mumu Man.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by crafteck(m): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
wunmi590:

The lady is not wrong, the man is only spending free money on the lady, if at the beginning the man didn't state why he was spending money....

This is 2023, as a man always make your intention clear to a woman before you start spending like Jeff Bezos.

Call the woman, negotiate what she's selling and what you are about to spend, and at the end of the day the two party will be happy and go their separate ways...

If men say that at the beginning, the ladies would ask what do you take me for and yet 90% of times when men don't say it at the beginning they both end up enjoying themselves what does that tell you.... Its an unyold agreement, not a definite one but highly probable, no de give person hope anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Received A Rival's Call? / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / 'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.