Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) (26866 Views)

People Laugh At Lady With Weird Shaped Butt At The Airport (VIDEO) / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Oracleee: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Why will you even spend on a lady moreorless a stranger to you. My fiancee always called me transactional. Babe help me run for groceries.... I be like what do I get in return, kisses or hugs.

E better make I know than do am finish and start dey look like fool.

Next time dey try know if una dey same page.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Chop and go girl
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Strikethem: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Broke Redpiller Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much Peanuts On Her & She Says NO (video)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Peanut that your father couldn't afford.

Elon musk daughter
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by JustPowerApps(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy grin You want someone to say Yes to you forever cause you've spent. Nah the girl Bleep up sha, she should have asked you for your motive before you start spending money peanut according to yo! MR MONEY cool You be Gates? How much yo spend that yo calling money?
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by ufotunang: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
This kind of girl will prefer to open her legs for a broke guy that will be deceiving her and later dump her and she will start crying... that the guy promised her this and that but did not fulfil his promises,.but the rich one that is spending on you ..you are doing shakara
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Autobot05: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good very good for the man

Spending money to win a woman's heart will only end in tears. Spending doesn't really make you a "husband material " as some of these girls say. They just see you as a mug while you try to impress them
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by sylve11: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
wunmi590:

The lady is not wrong, the man is only spending free money on the lady, if at the beginning the man didn't state why he was spending money....

This is 2023, as a man always make your intention clear to a woman before you start spending like Jeff Bezos.

Call the woman, negotiate what she's selling and what you are about to spend, and at the end of the day the two party will be happy and go their separate ways...

grin cool
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by sylve11: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Timoleon:
was gonna type this. He wasted his money and time. Instead of chatting her up for months and spending foolishly he could have simply asked her ‘how much for a night of sex?’ And whatever details he wants put in. If she goes ahead to collect money from him, she’s contractually bound to fulfill said agreements but spending in the belief that ‘she should understand’ is often futile, women exploit this loophole all the time.

Correct cool
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some guys are just so foolish.

The only women I can freely give my money are my sisters and mum.....I can also give platonic female friends. But if I am sexually attracted to her I can't spend foolishly, I must off her panties first before I give her anything meaningful.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very immature guy.

Bvlgari:
Man fumes at lady after spending so much for her only for her to say NO when the time came "to do the do" cheesy

Who is wrong among the both of them?

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnrWt8xpC1j/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvhBO_SaCk
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
No Commess.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by SheBad: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:

If they rape this one now they go begin rant... na like this some rape cases they carry happen, no justification for rape though grin
A bitch did exactly this to me, its heart wrecking, Y'all knows what a nigga has in mind before even hitting you up, why play dumb and allow a Nigga to spend then you go begin act drama, listen to the bitch she thought he wants to spend money grin grin

Reminds of that Tiwa useless song wey she say make them no touch am say she come make she have fun cool cool fun, abeg which fun cool when them never put gbola for puna
You don't use money to win a woman. IT DOES NOT EVER WORK...
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by stanliwise(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
So nairaland now supports emoji 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by efewizey(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
It is Stupidity of the heightest order to spend money on a woman who isn't family undecided...

Anything you do with a woman that isn't family must be centered around business alone! undecided...

But alas! undecided...
Most men will continue being stupid undecided...

Some even go as far as buying them phones of 700k...how u expect the next guy when go date am to level up? Them suppose they flog some men o allah.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
SheBad:

Shebad no be win Nigga won win nah just straph him won collect cheesy
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by OgaTheTop2: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
cheesy
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
It is Stupidity of the heightest order to spend money on a woman who isn't family undecided...

Anything you do with a woman that isn't family must be centered around business alone! undecided...

But alas! undecided...
Most men will continue being stupid undecided...

That makes all of us bro grin
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by caesymore(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So just because he spent money on her, he thinks he has the right to have her body, what nonsense*. If you want sex so badly, marry her properly. If you spend money on her, then you are spending it for the sake of love/relationship and not because you want sex.

Why you dey vex like this, no be like say she never knack before.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by SheBad: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2023
caesymore:

Shebad no be win Nigga won win nah just straph him won collect cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Lordedifice1: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Almost all the Nigerian girls are hungry
Some of you ladies are currently in a relationship not because you love him but because you are HUNGRY grin grin
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by charlizonto: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Ju man undecided
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by mediclife1987(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Timoleon:
was gonna type this. He wasted his money and time. Instead of chatting her up for months and spending foolishly he could have simply asked her ‘how much for a night of sex?’ And whatever details he wants put in. If she goes ahead to collect money from him, she’s contractually bound to fulfill said agreements but spending in the belief that ‘she should understand’ is often futile, women exploit this loophole all the time.

Isn't this prostitution in the USA which is illegal?
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Oceanjagaban: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2023
That's why I dey go straight to the point always"madam how much for 1mouth" vex if you wan vex
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by poseidon12: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
SheBad:

That's not true. That is exactly what works for Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by poseidon12: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lordedifice1:
Almost all the Nigerian girls are hungry
Some of you ladies are currently in a relationship not because you love him but because you are HUNGRY grin grin

Exactly.
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Timoleon(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
On paper it is. But do people still take money for sex in the USA? All the time.
mediclife1987:

Isn't this prostitution in the USA which is illegal?
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by mediclife1987(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Timoleon:
On paper it is. But do people still take money for sex in the USA? All the time.

Dangerous I must say. The best way the guy did it was the way he did it.

He couldn't have spat it out plainly and not land himself in trouble.

He knew that, the reason he chose to play safe hoping the lady would drop some cookie in return.

Though someone like me goes for the kill immediately. I don't spend much, and from there, I test the waters, her reaction would make me in making my decision...
Re: Man Fumes At Lady After Spending So Much On Her & She Says NO (video) by Timoleon(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Spending money and simply hoping is not playing it safe. Offering money for sex no doubt is risky. But outrightly asking an adult for sex (without offering money)isn’t illegal. More often than not, women know if they want to have sex or not. He’d have been spared the months of chatting and spending because she’d have either given him attitude that says I’m not gonna fvck you or I’m a mom a money monger. Either way he won’t spend money that would make him feel bad.

Hi, I like your vibes, frankly your are my spec I’d like to have sex with you. What do you say?

It’s not that complicated. If he went for the kill straight, he’d have less troubles.
mediclife1987:

Dangerous I must say. The best way the guy did it was the way he did it.

He couldn't have spat it out plainly and not land himself in trouble.

He knew that, the reason he chose to play safe hoping the lady would drop some cookie in return.

Though someone like me goes for the kill immediately. I don't spend much, and from there, I test the waters, her reaction would make me in making my decision...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Received A Rival's Call? / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.