Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,220 members, 7,853,149 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? (19605 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Blaqroman0000: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
When the other thinks you can't do without the them

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by gilgal7(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you notice the love from town hall becomes different from bala-blu... Bula-ba
😡😡😡😡😡😡💯💯💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Connected1: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
When see finish don enter.

Just move on.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Blaqroman0000: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
When the other party thinks you can't do without them

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
pocohantas:
When it is making you talk too much. Too much chochocho breeds toxicity and see-finish. It can also turn you into a version of yourself you never knew or you’re fighting hard to curtail.

But when you're a talkative naturally nko? lipsrsealed

And that version of yourself you never knew may swing either way.

It may not necessarily be a bad thing.

Trying to curtail too? This may be dependent on what exactly you're trying to curtail, I think.

For example, a shy timid person becoming more expressive and exploratory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Fuckallmods: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
You don’t know until he calls it quits
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Halimat04(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
When is he starts telling you he is busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by ScamHunter: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Seankhalifa:
When u are broke and d peson u are dating is very stingy

Not tenable. Being stingy to someone you like can arise as a result of many things. Im fact, it's not everyone that should be given things. Some time need to learn some lessons.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Autobot05: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:
When 2 cannot divide 4 again.
😂
Simply, when he doesn't do those lovely 💕 😘 things he's doing in the past. Person wey dey call, talk to you steady, buy gifts, 🎁 🧧 affection etc come dey diminish abi he dey form busy but has time for others.
Na man suppose chase me, ⏩ no be me go dey chase. ⏩ ⏩ I ll never suffer for love, amen.

You must be always hungry ... you always attach finance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Deicide: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you start begging for sex

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Sweetpoison45: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Whenever you notice dat her pkekus is wider than how it used to be. Datz a pure red flag 🚩

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Plus10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
When she sees you or your calls as disturbance
When your presence no longer excites her.
When she only thinks of herself without considering your person too.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Sweetpoison45: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Robisky001:
At exactly 6 p.m.
ur mumu no too much😂😂
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Pnorh(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
When it becomes one sided,.. the moment you realize he/she can go on for weeks without checking up on you consecutively, just take a bow

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by imagrg(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
When I become her ATM for daily withdrawals grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Slynation(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Once you perceived your presence is nolonger needed, try absence...!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by MadamExcellency: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Love is not a must for a relationship to work. The emphasis should be on trust.

You can be married to come and bear children and enjoy the posterity that comes from it afterwards

You can be married for families connection.

You can be married because you can manage his/her business effectively.

Love is secondary, it can come and go but trust earned and kept is unmatchable in marriage

Make sure you verify empirically before you trust.

smile11s:
where love no dey again

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Isabi4lov: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Having serious headache about the relationship cheesy grin

Is better you quit than run mad 😌

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
inforesource:
Hmm. The first sign is when you see that all efforts to make it work is one sided.
No be for man way get money
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Goodlady(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Autobot05:

You must be always hungry ... you always attach finance
I m not hungry. I can feed you boy. But Money 💰 answereth all things.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
ScamHunter:

Not tenable. Being stingy to someone you like can arise as a result of many things. Im fact, it's not everyone that should be given things. Some time need to learn some lessons.

How common man won take explain give area say e no stinger, na money e no get.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Djele: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's how they will bang your sister's own
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Robisky001:
At exactly 6 p.m.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by harmony75: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you're being disrespected!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Elmgnifico(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you wise up to discover it's just a transaction. Stay single until you are ready to mingle, don't waste your time. Though you will learn some stuffs, but not everyone come out alive.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Autobot05: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:

I m not hungry. I can feed you boy. But Money 💰 answereth all things.

Money can't answer all things. It's only mentally poor people that think that way. When the money comes you will still see yourself having different life problems and challenges.

As for the bolded ... you cant
Not even with your hookup business 😉🤝

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by naijapikin2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Litmus test

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by abobote: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you are tired of trying to impress someone else in the name of love that doesn't exist in the first place
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by ZINNYBANKS: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fuçk relationship abeg how person fit see like N50m before the end of January legitimately .. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Exceed15: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stephen2324:
How do you know when it’s time to leave a relationship?

Violence..
Never tolerate a violent display.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stephen2324:
How do you know when it’s time to leave a relationship?
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Georgejeez: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you are the only one trying to make the relationship work , just move on ASAP .

Relationship comes with commitment and dedication to make it work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Qualities Your Partner Must Have / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.