Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Qualities Your Partner Must Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Your Partner Must Have (19573 Views)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / 10 Qualities Your Future Wife Must Have / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Complements of the season y'all.
So we all have the idea of a perfect guy/girl in our head but in reality we know that person might not exist. For example it's difficult to find a guy who is tall, light skinned , handsome, sexy, rich, loving, faithful, romantic, intelligent and so on which is what some girls(including me) want and it might be difficult to find a girl that will Suit you(the guys) 100% so most times we have to overlook/erase some qualities to ensure happiness or for any other reason we date.
The point of this thread is to share/discuss the quality(ies) we can overlook and those we must have from the list below and uhm its just for fun smiley smiley
1. Looks(facial)
2. Physique(specify)
3. Wealth
4. Personality(specify)
5. Intelligence
6. Eloquence
7. Complexion
8. Other(any other that's not on the list)

Its only reasonable that I start. So, must have:
Intelligence and eloquence.
physique ie should be tall(my height or taller) and at least attractive.
Personality ie mr nice guy/gentle man.
Can do without/overlook:
looks iff other qualities are almost complete and complexion smiley

over to You!
Yes you!

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by greedie1(f): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
he must be intelligent and eloquent
he should be an alpha nice male
tall ( preferably taller dan me)
preferably dark
i can do without stupendous riches but he should atleast be VERY comfortable
i can do without charming looks but he should atleast be pleasant to d eyes

others:
educated, witty, should not be hairy, religious,
i can absolutely do without a jonny bravo but if he isnt smart, hr wont ve my attention....
dats abt it...

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
lol @ pleasant to the eye.
Nice list...
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
it is one tin 2 b inteligent and anoda 2 b educated. Wel,he must inteligent and educated. And his personality matters.tall and chocolate/tan in colour.eloquence matters also. I can do without*scratches the head*dnt knw 4 nw. But d tin is dis: i'll find ma dream man wit d ryt qualities dat i can cope with.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
i see.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2012
essy daniels: it is one tin 2 b inteligent and anoda 2 b educated. Wel,he must inteligent and educated. And his personality matters.tall and chocolate/tan in colour.eloquence matters also. I can do without*scratches the head*dnt knw 4 nw. But d tin is dis: i'll find ma dream man wit d ryt qualities dat i can cope with.

guess I have to add educated to my list too..
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2012
She should be beautiful (Might not be drop-dead buh it's okay)
Any height will do cause I am 6'2" tall and as such, height is not paramount, buh shouldn't be on the big side.
Might not have an awesome personality like myself or as intelligent as myself buh she should be ready to learn.
Have a very good sense of humour

Can do without/overlook:
Eloquence
Complexion
Wealth (Wetin I wan use her wealth do?)

6 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
She should be cute, cute, very cute, her beauty should flow from the inside out. crazy for God, not religious. she should be intelligent not smart or cunny, ability to make her own decisions, supportive, have a good sense of humor (has got her own jokes and can make me laugh), generous, teachable, has a team spirit, core values, she should have a vision that makes me wanna support her n be there for her, not for temporary things but things that leave a legacy for her children and grandchildren, a long term thinker not short term. she should have her own goals, working class with a focus on her home.

body structure: average height with apple or onion booty. hmmmmm!

can do without/overlook:

complexion
eloquence
wealth
angry black woman syndrome
small bbs
she wanting to have her way, she can have her way cos it would be for reasons i might not even understand.

"a happy wife is a happy home, an angry husband is long nights at the office, more overtime for the secretary - happy secretary"

9 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Andrew3(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kai we don suffer angry angry angry angry
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
::Andrew:::
Kai we don suffer angry angry angry angry

LOL, you better start working on the list and stop shouting. hahaha, or better still, go marry a cute white girl who doesnt give a shit what you look like or have as long as you re BLACK. grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Must be intelligent.
Have a sense of humour
and every other thing is secondary

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by k2039: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
She must be intelligent, beautiful and busty.

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039: She must be intelligent, beautiful and busty.

Badt guy. Lol grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
She must be timelessly beautiful,lean,humble,God-fearing,submissive,patient,friendly...and non-nagging.
Idealistic, Eh? Lol!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by cantell(m): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
She must be a good cook(i love good food and i don't eat anyhow).
She must be literate, intelligent, well-mannered and fairly ok in terms of looks.
I can do without others.

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 12:56am On Dec 23, 2012
P4VS20: She should be cute, cute, very cute, her beauty should flow from the inside out. crazy for God, not religious. she should be intelligent not smart or cunny, ability to make her own decisions, supportive, have a good sense of humor (has got her own jokes and can make me laugh), generous, teachable, has a team spirit, core values, she should have a vision that makes me wanna support her n be there for her, not for temporary things but things that leave a legacy for her children and grandchildren, a long term thinker not short term. she should have her own goals, working class with a focus on her home.

body structure: average height with apple or onion booty. hmmmmm!

can do without/overlook:

complexion
eloquence
wealth
angry black woman syndrome
small bbs
she wanting to have her way, she can have her way cos it would be for reasons i might not even understand.

"a happy wife is a happy home, an angry husband is long nights at the office, more overtime for the secretary - happy secretary"

glad you came back to drop yours after seeing but uhm this list is just too much don't you think? Me thinks this is the ideal version, lets see the real one smileysmiley
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by k2039: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2012
dmcdad:

Badt guy. Lol grin
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by P4VS20: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Adaeze003:

glad you came back to drop yours after seeing but uhm this list is just too much don't you think? Me thinks this is the ideal version, lets see the real one smileysmiley

oh thats the real one, i once had an ideal one before i met a couple of girls that re friends with me now. they exhibit all these and its normal for them... sometimes we want "Good" and then we get to see "Better" and we re like wait a minute, so there is better, u wont stick to good nhaw, when u have seen better. lol
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by seunfly: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2012
Adaeze003:
1. Looks(facial)
2. Physique(specify)
3. Wealth
4. Personality(specify)
5. Intelligence
6. Eloquence
7. Complexion
8. Other(any other that's not on the list)
see where many girls missed it, of what good are those things you mentioned if he lacks good character and lack love for you and every body around him.
You see everything you mentioned here will be used against you if he has got no good heart. his inteligence, look, physique, wealth and what ever you mentioned here will give you serious problem without his kind heart, Godly character and love for you and everybody around him.

9 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly:
see where many girls missed it, of what good are those things you mentioned if he lack good character and lack love for you and every body around him.
You see everything you mentioned here will be use against you if he has got no good heart. his inteligence, look, physic, wealth and what ever you mentioned here will give you serious problem without his kind heart, Godly character and love for you and everybody around him.
Sharrap! Na so dem dey register una for pyscho ward for Luth, wetin concern u? Dats her list,Type urs and Gerrout. Hian! It hard? Hen? Mr critic! Msteeeeew...

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by seunfly: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap! Na so dem dey register una for pyscho ward for Luth, wetin concern u? Dats her list,Type urs and Gerrout. Hian! It hard? Hen? Mr critic! Msteeeeew...
woooow!!! Anyway am not here to fight you, i believe many people are learning here everyday and i know that people that need it will pick from it.

4 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly:
woooow!!! Anyway am not here to fight you, i believe many peaple are learning here everyday and i know that peaple that need it will pick from it.
Am not here to fight u 2. But! I hate it wen ITK-(I too know) pips feel dey can bisect an innocent post to feed dier assumptions. Sometimes, it best u waka pass. Merry Christmas! cool

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly:
see where many girls missed it, of what good are those things you mentioned if he lack good character and lack love for you and every body around him.
You see everything you mentioned here will be use against you if he has got no good heart. his inteligence, look, physic, wealth and what ever you mentioned here will give you serious problem without his kind heart, Godly character and love for you and everybody around him.

try to read and understand the topic before commenting(#stop trying to be an ITK) . Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2012
nice topic...i've no choices for now.i guess i'll just read other people's choices and learn.might come in handy if i deceide to tow 190 and D-explorer's path(chasing women up and down the forum)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2012
1) 12inches
2) Stinking rich
3) Faithful
4) Does not buy his house property and other gadgets on credit
5) Does not rent
6) Drives nice cars
7) Pays my mortgage
8 ) Tall and anything else is fine (physique)
9) God-fearing
10) Does not nag
11) His parents should live very far away or they can be 6ft under I don't mind
12) Funny and sweet

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by olumaxi(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 1) 12inches
2) Stinking rich
3) Faithful
5) Does not rent
6) Drives nice cars
7) Pays my mortgage
9) God-fearing
10) Does not nag
12) Funny and sweet
ur tastes r high..i lov dat

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Adaeze003(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky: nice topic...i've no choices for now.i guess i'll just read other people's choices and learn.might come in handy if i deceide to tow 190 and D-explorer's path(chasing women up and down the forum)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin

lol! I hope you won't
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Adaeze003:

lol! I hope you won't

lol...i won't for real but should i change my mind, you'd make a good prey to chase..dontchu think so? wink
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 1) 12inches
2) Stinking rich
3) Faithful
5) Does not rent
6) Drives nice cars
7) Pays my mortgage
9) God-fearing
10) Does not nag
12) Funny and sweet

happily never after to that man.goodluck in your search
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2012
My partner must have big nyash
big boobs
big lips
curves
natural long hair
and fair. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2012
I have seen posts like this being re-branded and dished out over and over on NL, isn't there any other thing to actually discuss ni?
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by NEROSKY(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2012
.good look
good in english
good behaviour...good on bed... It think its a enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.