Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,805 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? (19604 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Dogalmighty17: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stephen2324:
How do you know when it’s time to leave a relationship?

Olodo! Ode! Mumu! You don't create a post then be the first comment at the same time.i wish you many more buharis.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Tezzi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Funny dude reposted grin
Autobot05:

grin
You must be always hungry ... you always attach finance
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Dogalmighty17: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
KillSars:
When physical and emotional abuse don set in...

Gone are the days wey guy go look hin babe eyes and all he is going to see is the fear in her eyes, the fear of not being sidelined by her bobo, but diz days, all of them are high on fearless

You no well i swear😂😂😂
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by iamsolasoul(f): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
When it doesn’t make sense anymore to. Maturity is needed for love to grow

Your childhood robbers may still think your 5 years old
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Sweetvie: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
When it becoming boring
Full of excuses
Lack of communication

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by SPRINCE001: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
When she start disrespecting you

When he start giving you excuses just to avoid you

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by apostle96: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
When you feel like leaving
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Chemlite: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Robisky001:
At exactly 6 p.m.
walai.... no be querrel naw.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by ultimateprof: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
When your life and account remains one percent.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Offpoint1: 12:56am On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:
When it is making you talk too much. Too much chochocho breeds toxicity and see-finish. It can also turn you into a version of yourself you never knew or you’re fighting hard to curtail.
Poco, I will love to meet you in person someday.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:
When it is making you talk too much. Too much chochocho breeds toxicity and see-finish. It can also turn you into a version of yourself you never knew or you’re fighting hard to curtail.
introvert dn drop quote. Lol.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Seankhalifa:
When u are broke and d peson u are dating is very stingy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
When 2 cannot divide 4 again.
😂
Simply, when he doesn't do those lovely 💕 😘 things he's doing in the past. Person wey dey call, talk to you steady, buy gifts, 🎁 🧧 affection etc come dey diminish abi he dey form busy but has time for others.
Na man suppose chase me, ⏩ no be me go dey chase. ⏩ ⏩ I ll never suffer for love, amen.
If you are not willing to suffer for love, then you aren't matured yet for a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by toujurs: 1:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Pnorh:
When it becomes one sided,.. the moment you realize he/she can go on for weeks without checking up on you consecutively, just take a bow
i agree with this
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by wany(f): 4:47am On Jan 22, 2023
KillSars:
When physical and emotional abuse don set in...

Gone are the days wey guy go look hin babe eyes and all he is going to see is the fear in her eyes, the fear of not being sidelined by her bobo, but diz days, all of them are high on fearless
why will you see fear in an adult eyes is he gadaffi undecided
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Goodlady(f): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2023
toujurs:
If you are not willing to suffer for love, then you aren't matured yet for a serious relationship.
yenyenyen

Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Skty: 5:35am On Jan 22, 2023
When u are dating yourself or single in a relationship....
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Offpoint1:

Poco, I will love to meet you in person someday.

I hope you’ll bring something for me. cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Robisky001:
At exactly 6 p.m.

Madness grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by advocatejare(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
I don't do bf/gf!

Na to marry sure pass!

When marriage becomes toxic you exit in the appropriate way!
Or when Muhammad wants to marry your wife, you divorce your wife so that Muhammad can have her to himself!

You remember the story of Zaid and Zainab?
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Hollyharjii: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2023
inforesource:
Hmm. The first sign is when you see that all efforts to make it work is one sided.

But in a situation whereby everything was working perfectly fine before and the guy decided to cheat on the lady, now the guy keep apologising but the lady keep finding it difficult to let go of the past and his trying all means for the lady to start doing as before, what can be done in this situation?
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2023
davillian:
When the pussy is not coming the way it use to come grin

grin grin
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by EnterpriseMan: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
when she no longer turns you on or your third leg does not stand anymore when she touches you, or you get irritated easily when she talks
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2023
EnterpriseMan:
when she no longer turns you on or your third leg does not stand anymore when she touches you, or you get irritated easily when she talks

Please can you throw more light on that part where you said "you get irritated easily when she talks"
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by inforesource: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hollyharjii:

But in a situation whereby everything was working perfectly fine before and the guy decided to cheat on the lady, now the guy keep apologising but the lady keep finding it difficult to let go of the past and his trying all means for the lady to start doing as before, what can be done in this situation?
There is no way the girl will automatically begin to trust him the way it was. Remember he damaged the first trust and trust is usually built. It will take a while before the girl will trust him the way she did earlier.

If he is sincere, he should not force the girl to start trusting but give her time to rebuild back the trust. So please, give her time. Her current attitude towards the guy is the consequence of the trust bridged. There are consequences for every action or inaction.
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Hollyharjii: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
inforesource:

There is no way the girl will automatically begin to trust him the way it was. Remember he damaged the first trust and trust is usually built. It will take a while before the girl will trust him the way she did earlier.

If he is sincere, he should not force the girl to start trusting but give her time to rebuild back the trust. So please, give her time. Her current attitude towards the guy is the consequence of the trust bridged. There are consequences for every action or inaction.

Oh great, thanks for this explanation
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Offpoint1: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

I hope you’ll bring something for me. cheesy
Lol, you don pass da level naw...
By the ways, I'll get you flower for a starter ☺
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Offpoint1:

Lol, you don pass da level naw...

By the ways, I'll get you flower for a starter ☺

Hahaha. Sounds sweet. cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Offpoint1: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Sounds sweet. cheesy
I trust you like Guarantee Trust Bank grin, I knew you won't reject flowers 🌼
Re: How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2023
When u die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / Qualities Your Partner Must Have / 4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.