Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles (14172 Views)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why Nigeria Might Never Reach The Promise Land. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Inhuman69:

I’m not on the OP side or anything oh
But he never mentioned women only
He didn’t even specify on gender

Please, go back and read my responses to the OP.
I addressed the sexist post of another poster, not the OP.
Thanks!

DID YOU READ THIS CLASSIC MYSOGINIST BULLSHYTE BELOW?
That is what I responded to. . . .
What of the problem with "ARCHAIC MAN"? cheesy
Wetin consain 'modern woman' with 'archaic man'?
WHAT HAS THIS POST GOT TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD? undecided

casualobserver:

Your post is exactly the problem of modern women. A successful man will ALWAYS find a wife. A successful woman with your attitude will likely never find a man to wife you and amid she does she will likely end up divorced.

The error in your thought process is this: when a man is successful ( and modern women want successful men). He doesn’t have to settle, so as a woman you fit in or you don’t marry….simple!!!

The problem with modern women is they think they are a prize…you are not. A woman is a only a prize when men are young and want to have sex. By the time a woman enters 30, the man is the prize. Do you ever hear men say they are looking for wife? It is always women looking for husband. The thing many women do not understand is this: women control sex but men control the relationship. A women determines if you have sex, the man determines if you become a wife. If you don’t satisfy the criteria for a woman, you don’t get sex, if you don’t satisfy the criteria for a man you do not become a wife.

By the time reality dawns on women with your attitude, they are not even an appealing option for even the B and C grade men.

The problem with a lot of mature single women is they carry the attitude of being pursued and pampered when they were young into adulthood not realizing the dynamics of the game has changed. By the time a woman is 30 she is the hunter not the hunted. Men know but a lot of women don’t quickly grasp this. By the time they realize (often post 40yrs) they are no men to hunt except losers…..all the men worth hunting are taken and to make matters worse they have less value even in the eyes of these sorts of men. By 40, a woman has lost 90% of her eggs, so why would a man who has delayed marriage and looking to start a family even consider a 40+ when there are loads of women below 35? If you are even going to take BS from a woman at least she needs to be able to give you children. Or else what is her value?
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

The day that many of this religious folks discovers that they is no formula or secret in getting married they will rest for good.

I have seen real whores getting married and happy before 30, while churchy virgins ladies still single till 35 with no man even saying hello to them till date.

They are things that are still beyond our understanding on earth.

Know this and know peaces; Some people still get away with evil and die peacefully in their old age.

If you think I am lying ask Queen Elizabeth

Oga you are beclouded from the reality of life
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by whytediamond(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2023
JoeEeL:
Do black people really require a brain?

In this day and age, some dunces still believe in spiritual husband and wife.

Are you people serious at all? Are you sure you people want to move forward with d rest of d world?

I just weak my brother. This na 2023 and Nigerians still dey reason like this.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Not everyone will get married
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2023
whytediamond:

I just weak my brother. This na 2023 and Nigerians still dey reason like this.

Brotha-man, I dey feel say dis people just dey troll o.

What will d rest of d world think when they mistakenly stumble on this dead site and see such discussions? Chai.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

One thing you forget is that no condition is permanent.

Your write up is so sexist it is offensive.
Let me remind you that a woman can remain single and live very long, unlike MEN who become abandoned in their OLD AGES. . . .especially if the men are broke. How many single old men can live by themselves. Oh yeah! A man’s best time is in his prime when he can change wives like his underwears DAILY. When they get old, they are abandoned by the “user-wives” only to end up worse than the women they scorned and abandoned.

Bottom line? In old age, the WOMEN HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. . . When the men are MOST VULNERABLE!✅
they guy said the Truth just that most people are not prepared to hear it. anybody that waste his or her prime will surfer in later years both men and women, a woman's prime is from 17 to around 30 where as a mans prime us from 25 to roughly 45, if you can not find a partner during this time for both, or not in a committed relationship, even if you get married you may just settle for someone who would not have been your choice in your prime years, some men marry and maltreat their wives and suffer it when the get old, some women marry and leave their kids and husband and still suffer the consequence at a latter stage
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2023
TheGift:

Thirdly , too Men are to egotistic to handle modern Women who are more exposed than their idea of a traditional Woman.

The instruction behind marriage is that the man should love his wife and the woman should respect her husband.

So irrespective of a persons caliber in life, once you decide to get into marriage, as a man you must Love that woman and as a woman you must respect that man.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
felixzo1:
they guy said the Truth just that most people are not prepared to hear it. anybody that waste his or her prime will surfer in later years both men and women, a woman's prime is from 17 to around 30 where as a mans prime us from 25 to roughly 45, if you can not find a partner during this time for both, or not in a committed relationship, even if you get married you may just settle for someone who would not have been your choice in your prime years, some men marry and maltreat their wives and suffer it when the get old, some women marry and leave their kids and husband and still suffer the consequence at a latter stage

If you think a woman's prime starts at 17, you must be a certified PEDOPHILE! A 17 year-old female IS NOT A WOMAN SIR!
A girl should start sexual or amorous relations at 17 while a boy should wait till he becomes A MAN. . . . at 25? See your life?
Who will the 17 year-old female be having relationships with AT THE BEGINNING OF HER PRIME according to you? grin
Instead of concentrating on her STUDIES and learning about her body and the world around her?
The reason we have 'he-goat-men' like "NED NWOKO" converting from Christianity to Islam so he can practice pedophilia and jump from from skirt to skirt without shame all in the name of religion.
You are even worse than your 'truth-slayer'!
You nor get shame at all. I pray you never have female children.
Twa!
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad Make una allow person see front biko. If person nor get money, u expert him to marry undecided and breed future touts, problem children abi?

A dog cannot give birth to a bird
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by casualobserver: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

One thing you forget is that no condition is permanent.

Your write up is so sexist it is offensive.
Let me remind you that a woman can remain single and live very long, unlike MEN who become abandoned in their OLD AGES. . . .especially if the men are broke. How many single old men can live by themselves. Oh yeah! A man’s best time is in his prime when he can change wives like his underwears DAILY. When they get old, they are abandoned by the “user-wives” only to end up worse than the women they scorned and abandoned.

Bottom line? In old age, the WOMEN HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. . . When the men are MOST VULNERABLE!✅

Life works in cycles. Just like I said pre 30 the woman has the upper hand and after that the man has the upper hand. However a successful man can never be alone unless he wants to be alone. If you are abandoned in your old age as a woman or a man it is because you have nothing to offer. Same for a man or woman who no one wants to marry.

As a man your job in life is to be successful, if you are successful you will get the best women and you will not be lonely in your old age.

Please dont come hear giving examples of lesser men, whose problems in life is their lack of success or failure to think ahead and plan for old age, they probably married a woman who settled for them because the type of men she wanted didn’t want a woman like her to begin with. Such women tend to abandon their average husbands once they have kids. The key here is the woman has gotten all she wants from you. In the same way as the job of a woman is to be needed as a wife, your job as a man is to be needed until you die.

Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan. Same principle applies to both sexes. Men and women need to be desirable to the opposite sex. For a man, the no1 criteria for desirability is success. For a woman it is youth, purity (low body count) and submissiveness. People who end up alone usually do because they don’t posses these qualities. The game has always been the same and always will be.

If you are youthful, able to give a man children and submissive, you will be able to choose the best men to marry….by best me. I mean not just successful but also good character. By definition the best men are good men with a conscience and good values. Such men will never abandon their wives come rain come sunshine. Similarly if you have done your job as a man and you are successful, Nobody is going to leave you …be it wife /wives, side chicks, children, friends associates. Everybody wants a piece of you!!! Nobody abandons success!!!!!! If you see a man abandoned chances are he is not successful or lost his fortune. It has nothing to do with you, even if you are the nicest man on earth, even your children won’t have your time if you have nothing to give them in your will!!!

Show me a man abandoned by his family or alone in his old age and I will show you a man with nothing to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Everything is not spiritual, Sometimes and most times is lack of knowledge and bad or ignorant choices.

In Nigeria Christian pray against poverty bt once they go abroad and see a working system and society the prayer stop cos it was never a direct spiritual problem.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Banhammy717: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2023
The writer expects me to believe this?
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Life works in cycles. Just like I said pre 30 the woman has the upper hand and after that the man has the upper hand. However a successful man can never be alone unless he wants to be alone. If you are abandoned in your old age as a woman or a man it is because you have nothing to offer. Same for a man or woman who no one wants to marry.

As a man your job in life is to be successful, if you are successful you will get the best women and you will not be lonely in your old age.

Please dont come hear giving examples of lesser men, whose problems in life is their lack of success or failure to think ahead and plan for old age, they probably married a woman who settled for them because the type of men she wanted didn’t want a woman like her to begin with. Such women tend to abandon their average husbands once they have kids. The key here is the woman has gotten all she wants from you. In the same way as the job of a woman is to be needed as a wife, your job as a man is to be needed until you die.

Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan. Same principle applies to both sexes. Men and women need to be desirable to the opposite sex. For a man, the no1 criteria for desirability is success. For a woman it is youth, purity (low body count) and submissiveness. People who end up alone usually do because they don’t posses these qualities. The game has always been the same and always will be.

If you are youthful, able to give a man children and submissive, you will be able to choose the best men to marry. By definition the best men are good men with a conscience and good values. Such men will never abandon their wives come rain come sunshine. Similarly if you have done your job as a man and you are successful, Nobody is going to leave you …be it wife /wives, side chicks, children, friends associates. Everybody wants a piece of you!!! Nobody abandons success!!!!!! If you see a man abandoned chances are he is not successful or lost his fortune. It has nothing to do with you, even if you are the nicest man on earth, even your children won’t have your time if you have nothing to give them in your will!!!

I am not gonna stay here and indulge you with your 'supra-archaic and misogynist' views on human relatioships.
Please, you are derailing the thread.
Your views have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND.
Thanks!
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If you think a woman's prime starts at 17, you must be a certified PEDOPHILE! A 17 year-old female IS NOT A WOMAN SIR!
A girl should start sexual or amorous relations at 17 while a boy should wait till he becomes A MAN. . . . at 25? See your life?
Who will the 17 year-old female be having relationships with AT THE BEGINNING OF HER PRIME according to you? grin
Instead of concentrating on her STUDIES and learning about her body and the world around her?
The reason we have 'he-goat-men' like "NED NWOKO" converting from Christianity to Islam so he can practice pedophilia and jump from from skirt to skirt without shame all in the name of religion.
You are even worse than your 'truth-slayer'!
You nor get shame at all. I pray you never have female children.
Twa!

the whole thing I wrote, thats what you pick, did I say a girl should marry at 17.comprehension is the problem I understand.
its means when a woman is most attractive and desirable going by physical beauty and appearance, from the ages of 17 to around 30.. if men marry based on looks only , this widow is a woman's best chance to find a life partner
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2023
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. This is one big reason the Oyibo people are making progress and the black people in this part of the world are still stucked with such nonsense beliefs. Smh

Who tell you say oyibo women no dey look for husband?

They just have an organized institution/society which is above all unlike here where Sharia law has crumbled humanity.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by casualobserver: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I am not gonna stay here and indulge you with your 'supra-archaic and misogynist' views on human relatioships.
Thanks!

It’s just a fact of life. The problem with many people is they are delusional.

We all love our parents. But when last did you visit your parents? I can bet you you would visit more often if your father was a billionaire! Case closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by sterlingD(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Antiochus:
Nigerian economy sef na another big factor my brother. The economy aint smiling.
You have said very well.Salutations

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2023
felixzo1:
the whole thing I wrote, thats what you pick, did I say a girl should marry at 17.comprehension is the problem I understand.
its means when a woman is most attractive and desirable going by physical beauty and appearance, from the ages of 17 to around 30.. if men marry based on looks only , this widow is a woman's best chance to find a life partner

#betapikin#!
You are both ludicrous and riduculous at the same time.
A 17 year-old female is NOT A WOMAN IN HER PRIME SIR! You should not be finding her 'most attractive' for any reason. She is a CHILD!
Yes! I find it offensive.
Let's get back to the topic of this thread please, before you expose yourself further!

Rubbisssssh! angry
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by vikstandon(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Brother, all the write-up has no backing... Our base is the Bible.

So is rubbish!
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by casualobserver: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, go back and read my responses to the OP.
I addressed the sexist post of another poster, not the OP.
Thanks!

DID YOU READ THIS CLASSIC MYSOGINIST BULLSHYTE BELOW?
That is what I responded to. . . .
What of the problem with "ARCHAIC MAN"? cheesy
Wetin consain 'modern woman' with 'archaic man'?
WHAT HAS THIS POST GOT TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD? undecided

Next time don’t quote me. I didn’t respond to you or know you existed until you responded to me and I responded to what you said to me.

You don’t like what I have so say…move along, I didn’t start a conversation with you…..you jumped on to my post. Neither am I interested in reading your conversation with someone else that I was never a part of.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Next time don’t quote me. I didn’t respond to you or know you existed until you responded to me and I responded to what you said to me.

You don’t like what I have so say…move along, I didn’t start a conversation with you…..you jumped on to my post. Neither am I interested in reading your conversation with someone else that I was never a part of.

Bia? #betapikin#
You were being offensive and going WAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC. You had to be called out.
Stick to the damnn thread and you won't be quoted. . . . kiss
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2023
JoeEeL:
Do black people really require a brain?

In this day and age, some dunces still believe in spiritual husband and wife.

Are you people serious at all? Are you sure you people want to move forward with d rest of d world?

Please take this as an advice from a brother. The devil can offer one a child and he or she will be born by a woman onto this Earth.

Spiritual husband and wife exist 100%. As a man pray you don't marry a woman who has a husband in the water world. You will be on bed with your woman and the next thing you will hear is darling he has come again o!
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by casualobserver: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Bia? #betapikin#

Stick to the damnn thread and you won't be quoted. . . . kiss

You don’t learn do you? Again this is the problem with modern women…delusional and argumentative, the exact traits men can stand in side chicks but won’t tolerate from Life partners.

Modern women are programmed to be delusional. I repeat as an adult, Men are the prize not women but the modern womanwants to be the prize and the umpire who sets the criteria for the prize…. It doesn’t work that way!!! That’s why you are all single and being shared around by the same set of married men because they are the only ones who will indulge your delusions because they know you are just short term and not life partners!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by wisman1(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2023
This is one of our major problem in this country, wakeup!!!!! this is 2023 forget spirituality and start doing the needful and see how ur life will change. Oh!! ppl still think this way

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

#betapikin#!
You are both ludicrous and riduculous at the same time.
A 17 year-old female is NOT A WOMAN IN HER PRIME SIR! You should not be finding her 'most attractive' for any reason. She is a CHILD!
Yes! I find it offensive.
Let's get back to the topic of this thread please, before you expose yourself further!

Rubbisssssh! angry
, stating facts and statistics you are there arguing, an average girl that is not educated in the north marries before the age of 18 willing and not forced. not everyone is prevailage to have an education, a lot marry after secondary school, its not a matter of finding anyone attractive or not, a lot of girls in the south south that are not educated have a child before 18, moreover 18 is legal marriage age in lots of countries , this does not mean girls do not marry before 18 it is not allowed legally, you make it sounds as if a lady starts having breast and mensuration at 18
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
felixzo1:
, stating facts and statistics you are there arguing, an average girl that is not educated in the north marries before the age of 18 willing and not forced. not everyone is prevailage to have an education, a lot marry after secondary school, its not a matter of finding anyone attractive or not, a lot of girls in the south south that are not educated have a child before 18, moreover 18 is legal marriage age in lots of countries , [/b]this does not mean girls do not marry before 18 it is not allowed legally, [b]you make it sounds as if a lady starts having breast and mensuration at 18

Please. . . . your are embarassing!
Thanks for exposing the level of generational poverty that guides your thought processes.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheGift:

Thirdly , too Men are to egotistic to handle modern Women who are more exposed than their idea of a traditional Woman.

It's not even about being egotistic in the first place...and we are not saying that women shouldn't work and all that...but most modern women just have a very bad and entitled attitude while expecting someone son to find them and tolerate their bad behavior...men on our own we have problems...why should we now add another truck load of modern womens bad attitude to our lives?..why should we have to handle you? For what purpose exactly?.men dont like stress
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thanks!

That is why a lot of you women will remain unmarried...You type so much rubbish with confidence...this is exactly why men Bleep you and dumb you...if you think I'm lying look at your left finger...can you see any engagement ring or wedding ring on your finger?....if you dont just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Toktee(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.
This is nothing canal there, the Bible say every kneel shall bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is the savior... It's also asys, For the wages of sin is death but the greater gift of God is enternal life in Christ Jesus.
The Bible also says not all those that call me Lord will inherit the kingdom of the Lord.
The Bible says in the book of second Peter that "if we live in Christ we should follow his footsteps of Christ"

How many of these olosho that are suffering from delay marriage are really spiritual?
How many of them have give their lives to Christ?
Check Mang choir members this days majority of them have porn and worldly music filled their phones.

We have ushers that sleep with brothers and even pastors in the church.
Go to universities and see what girls of this days are doing with their bodies, yet you want abundant grace.
The Bible says that God can not be mocked for what a reap so he shall reap.
Let them continue reaping what they sow.
Fast for 90 days without water but without true repentance, you will die empty stomach.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by shadrach77: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Your post is exactly the problem of modern women. A successful man will ALWAYS find a wife. A successful woman with your attitude will likely never find a man to wife you and amid she does she will likely end up divorced.

The error in your thought process is this: when a man is successful ( and modern women want successful men). He doesn’t have to settle, so as a woman you fit in or you don’t marry….simple!!!

The problem with modern women is they think they are a prize…you are not. A woman is a only a prize when men are young and want to have sex. By the time a woman enters 30, the man is the prize. Do you ever hear men say they are looking for wife? It is always women looking for husband. The thing many women do not understand is this: women control sex but men control the relationship. A women determines if you have sex, the man determines if you become a wife. If you don’t satisfy the criteria for a woman, you don’t get sex, if you don’t satisfy the criteria for a man you do t become a wife.

By the time reality dawns on women with your attitude, they are not even an appealing option for even the B and C grade men.

The problem with a lot of mature single women is they carry the attitude of being pursued and pampered when they were young into adulthood not realizing the dynamics of the game has changed. By the time a woman is 30 she is the hunter not the hunted. Men know but a lot of women don’t quickly grasp this. By the time they realize (often post 40yrs) they are no men to hunt except losers…..all the men worth hunting are taken and to make matters worse they have less value even in the eyes of these sorts of men. By 40, a woman has lost 90% of her eggs, so why would a man who has delayed marriage and looking to start a family even consider a 40+ when there are loads of women below 35? If you are even going to take BS from a woman at least she needs to be able to give you children. Or else what is her value?
Oil dey your head! Well done!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Please take this as an advice from a brother. The devil can offer one a child and he or she will be born by a woman onto this Earth.

Spiritual husband and wife exist 100%. As a man pray you don't marry a woman who has a husband in the water world. You will be on bed with your woman and the next thing you will hear is darling he has come again o!

Just look at u.

Okay, have you ever experienced this before? Yes or no? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Triangles1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
felixzo1:
we Africans are unnecessarily superstitious, everything is attributed to something spiritual. the fact is young girls are not getting married because of social factors and economic factors. social factors in the sense that some ladies have lock them self up, and don't interact much to meet their future husbands. some are limited by location
the other reason is economic reason. most youths are under employed or unemployed there fore lack the financial capacity to marry and raise a family, some ladies are looking for rich men until the pass their prime, some their prime years were spent studying or in school. a lot of them are not ready to start small with any man, some are unlucky, some are unattractive and I'll mannered

You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / About Abortion. / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.