Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles (14175 Views)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why Nigeria Might Never Reach The Promise Land. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Tommydare(m): 4:56am On Jan 24, 2023
I don't need story baba. I need proof. Na you talk am say e dey possible and I dare you to proof it. Lemme digress a little, some of these scientific theories are based on assumptions or are not 100 percent reliable if tested and yet you believed them without questioning
example is Sigmund freud theory about dream. Bit since he is an oyinbo, you don't see anything wrong with it. But what ever Africans claim say e dey happen, you will be quick to call it tales and superstition. Thinking you are woke while you are still sleeping on so many shit. The big bang theory that was used to opposed the Biblical creation story, had been faulted by modern scientists, which is to tell you that most of these theories are not reliable and empirical. Most of them are just to sway us. In addition, the person the propounded the theory was a Bishop who believes in God....the irony. If you can't show proof of how juju can work scientifically,
then you are a joker.
JoeEeL:

Typical religious boy. Not so fast.

The onus is on u not me. The burden of proof is on u who claims ur miracles and juju exists. I refute so, yet you want me to prove it.

Come, many of you so-called black nigerians need to update ur thinking.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Kobojunkie: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2023
TheGift:
The solution is to stop seeing single hood as a curse and a problem to be solved.
Meanwhile you gave all this advise to Christians without any single scripture to support your point. How?
It is indeed sad that those who claim to be Christian, see instead that which God blessed - Matthew 19 vs 12 - as though a curse whereas that which God said He has absolutely no hand in - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 - they consider being a blessing to them. undecided
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Kobojunkie: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Fiscus105:
For people like you, who are spiritual blind. Keep on shouting marriage is scam, blaming everything on husband or wife and forget that spiritual forces can also be a problem..
Marriage is not a scam but it certainly isn't blessed by God either. Jesus Christ instead said that it is those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the Kingdom of God that are blessed for such a choice - Matthew 19 vs 12 & Luke 20 vs 34 -36. It is time people stopped looking down on those who are single pretending as if they are a problem needing solving. Your marriages are not of the Kingdom of God — that much Jesus Christ made clear — so there are no spiritual problems but mental issues to be resolved in them. undecided
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Fiscus105(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Marriage is not a scam but it certainly isn't blessed by God either. Jesus Christ instead said that it is those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the Kingdom of God that are blessed for such a choice - Matthew 19 vs 12 & Luke 20 vs 34 -36. It is time people stopped looking down on those who are single pretending as if they are a problem needing solving. Your marriages are not of the Kingdom of God — that much Jesus Christ made clear — so there are no spiritual problems but mental issues to be resolved in them. undecided

God almighty in Gen1:28 says, you shall be replenished & multiplied. How can you Multiply? It's by marriage and not eunuchs ok.

Meanwhile, nowhere in my mention that I looked down on single that are not married, neither did I mock divorce or separated but once married couples.

Back to ur mention, if you biliv menta issue can cause problem in marriage and biliv spiritual problem can cause it, .....u re one of spiritual blinded human beings I mentioned, I don't need to argue with you, because doing so, will be effort in futility.

Ps144:7 talked about how God can deliver him from "great water" and 'strange children'.

I will advice you to take that verse to pastors who really understand bible to interpret they verse for you properly.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Kobojunkie: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Fiscus105:
■ God almighty in Gen 28:1 that you shall multiply, how we Multiply? It's by marriage and not eunuchs ok.
■Meanwhile, nowhere in my mention that I looked down on single that are not married, neither did I mock divorce or separated once married couples.
■ Back to ur mention, if you biliv menta issue can cause problem in marriage and biliv spiritual problem can cause it, .....u re one of spiritual blinded human beings I mentioned, I don't need to argue with you, because doing so, will be effort in futility.
Ps144:7 talked about how God can deliver him from great water and strange children. I will advice you to take that verse to pastors who really understand bible to interpret they verse for you properly.
1. The same God cursed marriage -Genesis 3 vs 16 - after man fell. Jesus Christ simply reaffirmed God's decision from the beginning by stating clearly that there is nothing holy about marriage- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

2. When we pretend the married occupy as special place above others, we invariably put down those who aren't married. undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ said there is nothing spiritual about marriage so how can marriage be said to have these spiritual problems? Can a car have spiritual problems when there is nothing spiritual about a car? undecided

4. Please, I advice you to go back, read and process that same verse you quoted here in context so you can do away with that ridiculous delusion that leads you to believing the author wrote that to provide backing to that spiritual nonsense. undecided
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Fiscus105(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The same God cursed marriage -Genesis 3 vs 16 - after man fell. Jesus Christ simply reaffirmed God's decision from the beginning by stating clearly that there is nothing holy about marriage- Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

2. When we pretend the married occupy as special place above others, we invariably put down those who aren't married. undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ said there is nothing spiritual about marriage so how can marriage be said to have these spiritual problems? Can a car have spiritual problems when there is nothing spiritual about a car? undecided

4. Please, I advice you to go back, read and process that same verse you quoted here in context so you can do away with that ridiculous delusion that leads you to believing the author wrote that to provide backing to that spiritual nonsense. undecided

God cursed marriage? Jesus came to redeem it according to verses you quoted incorrectly? I will advice you to desist from heresy. I'm not pity souls that ready to perish o, but foolish and gaulible that would read and biliv same.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Kobojunkie: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Fiscus105:
■ God cursed marriage? Jesus came to redeem it according to verses you quoted incorrectly?
■ I will advice you to desist from heresy. I'm not pity souls that ready to perish o, but foolish and gaulible that would read and biliv same.
1. Jesus Christ did not come to redeem marriage. Instead He came to redeem those of the Old Covenant who were cursed by God for a Kingdom that is not of this world -- a kingdom where marriage has no place. How can I quote a verse incorrectly when you clearly understand
from those verses that Jesus Christ made clear that marriage has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God
I.e. there is nothing holy about marriage. undecided

2. What heresy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / About Abortion. / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.