Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles (14174 Views)

Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Spiritual Reasons Why Nigeria Might Never Reach The Promise Land. / Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by udoka1987: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
I believe you bro... Spiritual wife and husband exist. God helped me to conquer mine. Keep on the good work
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
JoeEeL:

Just look at u.

Okay, have you ever experienced this before? Yes or no? Be honest.

Yes, I am alive today because God gave me a second chance.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Eviana(f): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
Do you have a beautiful character, good manners, beauty or handsomeness, yet you are still single and unmarried? Or even if your character is not too good, yet those whom your character is better than are married with kids, yet you are still unmarried..

I will show reasons why you spiritual Reasons why you are single, and solutions.. (Make sure your repent and follow Jesus first)

Reasons
(1) Being Caged By the power of self-marriage. Some people may be married to themselves spiritually, and this may cause them to loose interest or might make them careless with pursuing marriage.

Solution: Fast between 12pm in the afternoon to 4am midnight, then pray and destroy the covenants, curses and foundation of the power of self marriage(pray for at least 4hours). Complete solution.

(2) Marriage to spirit spouses (spirit wife or spirit husband). This is a common issue known by many. It sometimes come with regular or periodic sex in the dream with a demon appearing with strange or familiar faces. This hinders marriage alot.

Solution: Fast from 12pm in the afternoon till 6am in the morning the next day....Prayer point: Break covenants, curses and spells linking you to spirit spouse, and destroy every dedication and foundation created for you with the spirit wife or husband.

(3) Power of Marital Delay: This may be caused by spiritual padlocks, witchcraft powers etc.. It may lead to undue wait or failure of marriage fulfilment, or may cause lingering wedding process..

Solution: Fast from 12:00 pm in the afternoon till 4:00 am the next day morning. Prayer point: I destroy every mystery of darkness of the power of marital Delay. I destroy the foundation of marital delay (4hours prayer)...

This insight is gotten from experience and from spiritual person or persons.

Sir,
With all due respect, this is not scriptural.
This is what I keep trying to say about Nigerian christianity and the mixing of culture/superstition.
This things saddens me so deeply.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by faithfull18(f): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin lol, atheists are irreligious but they are mostly found in the religious section, the irony.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by achimendy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
Do you have a beautiful character, good manners, beauty or handsomeness, yet you are still single and unmarried? Or even if your character is not too good, yet those whom your character is better than are married with kids, yet you are still unmarried..

I will show reasons why you spiritual Reasons why you are single, and solutions.. (Make sure your repent and follow Jesus first)

Reasons
(1) Being Caged By the power of self-marriage. Some people may be married to themselves spiritually, and this may cause them to loose interest or might make them careless with pursuing marriage.

Solution: Fast between 12pm in the afternoon to 4am midnight, then pray and destroy the covenants, curses and foundation of the power of self marriage(pray for at least 4hours). Complete solution.

(2) Marriage to spirit spouses (spirit wife or spirit husband). This is a common issue known by many. It sometimes come with regular or periodic sex in the dream with a demon appearing with strange or familiar faces. This hinders marriage alot.

Solution: Fast from 12pm in the afternoon till 6am in the morning the next day....Prayer point: Break covenants, curses and spells linking you to spirit spouse, and destroy every dedication and foundation created for you with the spirit wife or husband.

(3) Power of Marital Delay: This may be caused by spiritual padlocks, witchcraft powers etc.. It may lead to undue wait or failure of marriage fulfilment, or may cause lingering wedding process..

Solution: Fast from 12:00 pm in the afternoon till 4:00 am the next day morning. Prayer point: I destroy every mystery of darkness of the power of marital Delay. I destroy the foundation of marital delay (4hours prayer)...

Your statement is not totally correct. This is because you can not attribute everything to spiritual husband and wife.
Some are also suffering from financial issues too, you can't get married when you're not financially stable.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Yes, I am alive today because God gave me a second chance.

That's not my question.

My question is that have you had any experience with spiritual husband or wife?
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
JoeEeL:

That's not my question.

My question is that have you had any experience with spiritual husband or wife?

grin
I was very stubborn like you until the reality humbled me.

Not all men/women you see on the street today in Nigeria are fully human, some self are unaware of who they are.

The most scariest of it is that half humans have flooded the Nigerian churches Both as members and as leaders.

I guess you are still very young, pray for God to always direct you on everything you do in life and stay out of evil.

Avoid Oloshos, prostitutes.
Avoid loosed girls
Infact run from premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

grin
I was very stubborn like you until the reality humbled me.

Not all men/women you see on the street today in Nigeria are fully human, some self are unaware of who they are.

The most scariest of it is that half humans have flooded the Nigerian churches Both as members and as leaders.

I guess you are still very young, pray for God to always direct you on everything you do in life and stay out of evil.

This man, u know what?

Okay I don hear u. Have a great week ahead of u.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Kay25(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

I am a Christian I am not denying spiritual delay or spiritual involvement but why many of us are still single is because of moneyi
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by MikeofAfrica: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:

Reasons

So assuming you met Apostle Paul who was single through out his lifetime, you will ask him to fast from dawn to night to break marital delay!

Marriage is not the most important issue in life. The most important issue is fulfilling your destiny.

If marriage will hinder you from fulfilling your destiny, then it is better to delay marriage until you fufill your destiny or not to marry at all like Apostle Paul .

Unfortunately, people like you have turn marriage to the fulcrum of life which is against the teachings of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
First you have to know if the problem is spiritual, cause not all are, then if yes it takes more than this instructions for a solution. Mind you, you can be your own problem too.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Optmus(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Total rubbish.

What makes most women not get married in their early 20s is because they hop from one dịck to another trying to make the best of their hypergamy. Reality dawns on them when they hit the wall and no one is interested in them anymore.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Psoul(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
ebubeson:
The carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

So as u dey so, u are already counting urself among those in the spiritual realm?
You ppl will just keep creating more problems for people with your religious ignorant.

Let me tell you. Getting married or not does not depend on whether you are a born again Christian or not. Just as u want to make us believe here.
Even those that are not born again are getting married more than the so called born again Christians.
Most often, what you ppl termed spiritual bondage from marriage are just mere physical bondage.
Finance is the most outstanding factor.
Lifestyle is another
Irrelevant choices is among them.
May be, just may be, about 1% bondage can be attributed to spiritual effect.

So stop teaching what u don't know.
If we bring out the spiritual side now, you will see that u knows nothing about that side.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please. . . . your are embarassing!
Thanks for exposing the level of generational poverty that guides your thought processes.
you can make your points with out sounding insulting or making it personal, why is about me you are soo interested in. be a little mature, you don't know who is on the other side. i have made my points clearly without personalizing it and giving you instances. your reasoning a girl is a woman only if she is 18, girls marry in Nigeria everyday before 18 more over that is not what the topic was about ,
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by whytediamond(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
JoeEeL:

Brotha-man, I dey feel say dis people just dey troll o.

What will d rest of d world think when they mistakenly stumble on this dead site and see such discussions? Chai.

grin

If countries of the world dey represented by body parts, which part of the body naija for be? grin
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Exedyne: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Number 5: sapa

Number 6: pride of Nigerian women

Number 7: God's time is the best
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by TheGift: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Rayban25:

It's not even about being egotistic in the first place...and we are not saying that women shouldn't work and all that...but most modern women just have a very bad and entitled attitude while expecting someone son to find them and tolerate their bad behavior...men on our own we have problems...why should we now add another truck load of modern womens bad attitude to our lives?..why should we have to handle you? For what purpose exactly?.men dont like stress

Two problem are that

1. Many of us , Men, have not learnt to separate our Woman (Wife) from all other Women and we have not learnt to separate all other Women from our own (Lawfully wedded Wife)

2. Many of us Men don't know that if a Woman really cares about you, She will follow your lead. Thus maybe some of the issues you have with Her, are but a result of your misleading And inability to handle Her.

As a Man, you don't need to handle all Womenc you just need to handle your Woman. But have you learnt to handle yourself? Before you start blaming the daughter of someone else for ALL your marital problems
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by TheGift: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

The instruction behind marriage is that the man should love his wife and the woman should respect her husband.

So irrespective of a persons caliber in life, once you decide to get into marriage, as a man you must Love that woman and as a woman you must respect that man.

You cannot sincerely respect someone if you don't love them , or at least something significant about them. The same way you can't claim to Love someone and disrespect them.

That is why in Ephesians 5: before it says Wives submit to your husbands in Verse 22 and Husbands love your wives, it says in Vs 21. Submit yourselves one to another in reverence of christ.

As a Man, You cannot love your wife without submitting yourself and ego, just as your wife cannot really submit to you except as an act of love, in response to your love.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheGift:

You cannot sincerely respect someone if you don't love them , or at least something significant about them. The same way you can't claim to Love someone and disrespect them.

That is why in Ephesians 5: before it says Wives submit to your husbands in Verse 22 and Husbands love your wives, it says in Vs 21. Submit yourselves one to another in reverence of christ.

As a Man, You cannot love your wife without submitting yourself and ego, just as your wife cannot really submit to you except as an act of love, in response to your love.

I don't understand what you are trying to defend here!

The instruction was not for the woman to love her man o!

The love should come from the man
, the woman should respect/submit to her man simple.

What we have today are ladies who rub shoulders with their husbands, call them all sorts of names.

Two male lion can't live together.

You must not love your husband as a woman but you must submit/respect him. Any woman that lacks this cannot stay more than 10 yrs in marriage.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Tommydare(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Continue deceivingyourself. You think thatthe world revolves around your palm, smartphone or TV? The rest of the world is totally different from Africa. There so many things you can't comprehend no matter the level of your education or exposure. Einstein confirmed that There is no smoke without fire. People that claimed all these things dey are not fools. You are not wiser, smarter than them. As Yoruba will say "enikan lomo". (He who feels it, knows it better). If you don't believe just say you don't believe. And you not believing doesn't mean things are not happening.
Life is a Gordian knot....it's too complicated.
JoeEeL:
Do black people really require a brain?

In this day and age, some dunces still believe in spiritual husband and wife.

Are you people serious at all? Are you sure you people want to move forward with d rest of d world?
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Tommydare(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
But if this was brought by your white master, you won't claim they are superstitions. You will gladly accept those fake theories without
questioning. quote author=felixzo1 post=120276958] we Africans are unnecessarily superstitious, everything is attributed to something spiritual. the fact is young girls are not getting married because of social factors and economic factors. social factors in the sense that some ladies have lock them self up, and don't interact much to meet their future husbands. some are limited by location
the other reason is economic reason. most youths are under employed or unemployed there fore lack the financial capacity to marry and raise a family, some ladies are looking for rich men until the pass their prime, some their prime years were spent studying or in school. a lot of them are not ready to start small with any man, some are unlucky, some are unattractive and I'll mannered[/quote]
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 3:33am On Jan 23, 2023
Tommydare:
Continue deceivingyourself. You think thatthe world revolves around your palm, smartphone or TV? The rest of the world is totally different from Africa. There so many things you can't comprehend no matter the level of your education or exposure. Einstein confirmed that There is no smoke without fire. People that claimed all these things dey are not fools. You are not wiser, smarter than them. As Yoruba will say "enikan lomo". (He who feels it, knows it better). If you don't believe just say you don't believe. And you not believing doesn't mean things are not happening.
Life is a Gordian knot....it's too complicated.

Hmmn. So you too believe in spiritual wife? Do you have one? Do you have any evidence? Have you ever seen one?

I don't have a problem with this... don't get me wrong. But in this day and age of sophisticated phones, cameras, computers etc... how come we cannot get one tangible evidence of these things? Just one...

Im sure you remember all those stories where they will be saying half-man, half-horse... a woman's legs turn to goat legs etc... in this day and age, not one proof.

People claiming miracles. Yet we have not seen an amputated hand stretch out and heal miraculously like these fairytales make believe?

And you are now here tackling me? O ga o.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 3:35am On Jan 23, 2023
whytediamond:

grin

If countries of the world dey represented by body parts, which part of the body naija for be? grin

Appendix.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by AmeLonRo(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Good will settle you very shortly.

How God connected Hannah to her miracle - God gives the barren children

Do you know how God connected Hannah to her miracle? It was through a simple process and instrument that you can follow also.
In 10 powerful minutes, I explain to the world in simple terms the connection Hannah got and how she got that connection.
God is the connector of the unconnected. Let Him connect you the same way he connected Hannah.
Your story of barrenness will change to fruitfulness today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vvovtZtRjc
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Please. . . . your are embarassing!
Thanks for exposing the level of generational poverty that guides your thought processes.
i will never insult anybody both online or offline
read below if you want to learn https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33636920

Spain raises marrying age from 14 to 16
The average age of marriage has increased in Spain in recent years
Spain has raised the minimum age for marriage from 14 to 16, having had the lowest marrying age in Europe.
Before the age was raised, boys and girls could marry at the age of 14 with the permission of a judge. It is now level with most European countries.
The change comes only months after the government raised the age of consent from 13 to 16.
The government announced its intention to alter the law in April 2013, but it came into force only on Thursday.
The move was welcomed by officials from Unicef and children's rights groups in Spain.
According to El Pais (in Spanish), only 365 marriages involving under-16s took place in Spain between 2000 and 2014 - with only five in 2014.
In the 1990s, however, there were 2,678 marriages involving at least one under-16 - and 12,867 in the 1980s.
Legal age of marriage in Europe
15 : Estonia (with court's consent)
16 : Germany, UK, Italy and others
18 : France, Belgium, Sweden and others
The average age of marriage in Spain has increased in recent years.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by felixzo1(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

#betapikin#!
You are both ludicrous and riduculous at the same time.
A 17 year-old female is NOT A WOMAN IN HER PRIME SIR! You should not be finding her 'most attractive' for any reason. She is a CHILD!
Yes! I find it offensive.
Let's get back to the topic of this thread please, before you expose yourself further!

Rubbisssssh! angry
Minimum age
In 1929, in response to a campaign by the National Union of Societies for Equal Citizenship, Parliament raised the age limit to 16 for both sexes in the Ages of Marriage Act. This is still the minimum age.
Civil partnerships
The Civil Partnership Act 2004, for e
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by TheGift: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't understand what you are trying to defend here!

The instruction was not for the woman to love her man o!

The love should come from the man
, the woman should respect/submit to her man simple.

What we have today are ladies who rub shoulders with their husbands, call them all sorts of names.

Two male lion can't live together.

You must not love your husband as a woman but you must submit/respect him. Any woman that lacks this cannot stay more than 10 yrs in marriage.
Don't try to understand me, just go and read Ephesians 5 from verse 21, by yourself. It says "submit yourselves one to another". It also says Husbands should love their wives as Christ loved the Church, by giving Himself for Her- how by submitting unto death. Read your Bible first before you try to argue this matter .
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Eviana(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

So assuming you met Apostle Paul who was single through out his lifetime, you will ask him to fast from dawn to night to break marital delay!

Marriage is not the most important issue in life. The most important issue is fulfilling your destiny.

If marriage will hinder you from fulfilling your destiny, then it is better to delay marriage until you fufill your destiny or not to marry at all like Apostle Paul.

Unfortunately, people like you have turn marriage to the fulcrum of life which is against the teachings of the Bible.

Well stated.....was looking for an answer like this.
This was stated in a way as to not hurt the OP, but bring honest truth to a culturally indoctrinated standard.
Nigeria (like the majority of developing nations) has made "marriage"-- which can be a beautiful thing if God-ordained-- an idol.
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Tommydare(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Bro, sophisticated equipment has theircapability and limit. They can't do more than what they are designed to do. Talking about life, it transcend beyond our imagination, cameras or phones. There is spirituality and scientific technologies can't get hold of it. Those Babalawos that use juju,they have been using it since time immemorial and it worked for them that's why they believed in it. If it wasn't working they wouldn't believed it. Can modern technology explain how it works? Can they use modern technology to as their equipment Or possibly improvised? No. Bro, things dey happen ooo. Pikin wey no know him mama boyfriend na him dey call am uncle. And as for your question, I don't have. quote author=JoeEeL post=120300893]

Hmmn. So you too believe in spiritual wife? Do you have one? Do you have any evidence? Have you ever seen one?

I don't have a problem with this... don't get me wrong. But in this day and age of sophisticated phones, cameras, computers etc... how come we cannot get one tangible evidence of these things? Just one...

Im sure you remember all those stories where they will be saying half-man, half-horse... a woman's legs turn to goat legs etc... in this day and age, not one proof.

People claiming miracles. Yet we have not seen an amputated hand stretch out and heal miraculously like these fairytales make believe?

And you are now here tackling me? O ga o.[/quote]
Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Tommydare:
Bro, sophisticated equipment has theircapability and limit. They can't do more than what they are designed to do. Talking about life, it transcend beyond our imagination, cameras or phones. There is spirituality and scientific technologies can't get hold of it. Those Babalawos that use juju,they have been using it since time immemorial and it worked for them that's why they believed in it. If it wasn't working they wouldn't believed it. Can modern technology explain how it works? Can they use modern technology to as their equipment Or possibly improvised? No. Bro, things dey happen ooo. Pikin wey no know him mama boyfriend na him dey call am uncle. And as for your question, I don't have. quote author=JoeEeL post=120300893]

And you are now here tackling me? O ga o.

What you call juju is simply "african science". In a way, there must be some scientific explanation to it. Have you seen vanishing cloth before? People like ur type would be quick to label it "juju".

Now its convenient for you to tell me all these things transcend beyond phones and cameras. But if we open ur fairy tale books, hardly would we flip 2 pages without we seeing your miracles. Either leper's hand becomes wholly new or someone rises from the dead, or a virgin becomes pregnant without sex or even graves bursting and people ascending into the air etc.

But now in this century, these things can be easily verified, youre singing a different song. So all of a sudden, all those sensational extraordinary things just disappear and it doesn't worry you in the slightest?

You see why I bash black people but they take it as insult. There is something genetically wrong in the way most of us reason.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by Tommydare(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
There is a way juju can be scientifically explained? Pls go and make your research and give me feedback and not just assumptions.
I will glad to see your scientific explanation "my modern day Isaac Newton" . I will be waiting.
JoeEeL:

What you call juju is simply "african science". In a way, there must be some scientific explanation to it. Have you seen vanishing cloth before? People like ur type would be quick to label it "juju".

Now its convenient for you to tell me all these things transcend beyond phones and cameras. But if we open ur fairy tale books, hardly would we flip 2 pages without we seeing your miracles. Either leper's hand becomes wholly new or someone rises from the dead, or a virgin becomes pregnant without sex or even graves bursting and people ascending into the air etc.

But now in this century, these things can be easily verified, youre singing a different song. So all of a sudden, all those sensational extraordinary things just disappear and it doesn't worry you in the slightest?

You see why I bash black people but they take it as insult. There is something genetically wrong in the way most of us reason.

Re: Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles by JoeEeL(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tommydare:
There is a way juju can be scientifically explained? Pls go and make your research and give me feedback and not just assumptions.
I will glad to see your scientific explanation "my modern day Isaac Newton" . I will be waiting.

Typical religious boy. Not so fast.

The onus is on u not me. The burden of proof is on u who claims ur miracles and juju exists. I refute so, yet you want me to prove it.

Come, many of you so-called black nigerians need to update ur thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / About Abortion. / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.