Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production (21946 Views)

Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Nigeria Begins Urea Fertilizer Export To U.S, Brazil And Argentina / Air Force Officer Who Married 2 Weeks Ago Dies In Borno Aircraft Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by Successdude(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Napata77:

What has ''black man'' (skin colour) got to do with this, you self-hating, inferioriorized moro.n?

I didn't quote you but since u responded : look at your country and see if there is otherwise in the scheme of things.

If aren't daft.

That fooool keeps quoting everyone cos the place it was situated is the north, which is also where the military base of the country is. And that is loopzided cos blacks can't be kind to themselves but rush up to get all to themselves alone while feeling fly in depriving others.

I believe with this, your shallow mind could be able to see what black has got to do with it.

Note : I'm proudly black but not a black that act like animalsss
When you know you're self sufficient you can't help but pity your fellows and seek to help the race. And we shall.
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by Ikea81: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Napata77:

ANOTHER ILLITERATE COMMENT FROM A MUMMY'S LITTLE DUNCE WHO'S NEVER STEPPED INTO A NIGERIAN FACTORY.

You are too small. Go and call your father to engage me.
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by luluman: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Quintopia:

Use your brain. Did you not read the article?

They ARE starting with local assembly of aircraft, which is the right and proper place to start.

And you that has used your brain think Nigeria can produce safe aircraft abi. So gullible
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by Napata77: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2023
luluman:
And you that has used your brain think Nigeria can produce safe aircraft abi. So gullible

Walking air head. Nigeria is not a person. It is HUMAN BEINGS that build aircraft.

You are an absolute DONKEY to present your inferiority complex here as ''common sense''.

You are a disgrace to whoever gave birth to you, and may you not transmit your wretched self hate and inferiority complex to your children.

Look at these useless Indomie generation morons.

They don't even know that Nigeria produced the Air Beetle and exported and flew the planes safely for several years!

All loudmouth, no sense. Research ability, zero.

You know NOTHING about your country because you are too THICK and STUPID to study anything outside what is 'trending' on Tiktok and Twitter.

Nigerian-built Air Beetle trainer aircraft (1980s)
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by Napata77: 12:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Metrofox:

what makes you so sure I haven't tried and was forced to close shop like the millions of businesses that have seen their demise under the most rudderless govt in sub Saharan Africa. Again why should I be doing the job of the people that were voted into power, who's helping them spend their fat salaries? which country uses off-grid power supply to power their economy? Including ones who invented off-grid energy. are you a toddler? you must be birds of the same feather with the silly sirika guy..

that's how you end up eating scarce resources when clueless people are in every sector

China gets 53,000 megawatts from solar power, USA, 20,000 MW, INDIA, 10,000 MW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_by_country

In Nigeria, boys are smiling to the bank installing solar power and other renewable energy power supply to homes.

GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND DO SOMETHING.
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by lexy2014: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Lifestone:

Bro that's your opinion, I have right to my opinions. You guys have never seen anything good in Nigeria, that's your own business.

but that doesnt answer the question. Progress to where?
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by lagosrd: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2023
plaindealer:

Even though Buhari mandated all FG entities to buy Nigerian made cars, innoson also praised Buhari for his strong support.

You Igbos just make up and spew your own hateful, bitter and unintelligent rubbish , you don't even try to make sense..

Even sef, how many of you are driving around in innoson cars?

I see you're also a reckless tribal bigot. Who is an ipob. I am done replying you I am a Yoruba guy but and ehst has ipob done to you and how do they relate with tht issue here.

Buhari did this and that , is he himself using the car he advised people to buy?
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by luluman: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Napata77:

Walking air head. Nigeria is not a person. It is HUMAN BEINGS that build aircraft.

You are an absolute DONKEY to present your inferiority complex here as ''common sense''.

You are a disgrace to whoever gave birth to you, and may you not transmit your wretched self hate and inferiority complex to your children.

Look at these useless Indomie generation morons.

They don't even know that Nigeria produced the Air Beetle and exported and flew the planes safely for several years!

All loudmouth, no sense. Research ability, zero.

You know NOTHING about your country because you are too THICK and STUPID to study anything outside what is 'trending' on Tiktok and Twitter.

Nigerian-built Air Beetle trainer aircraft (1980s)

I love chatting with your type.Lets take it from the beginning:
1)So when humans build aircraft that means 'all of them can be trusted with our lives?
2)You are not a donkey but what ever animal head you posses has not made any significant improvements to Nigeria, are you then any different from the donkey?
3) Thank you for understanding I have children already, if you have any lets show our children this arguement & ask them who acted like the donkey or indomie generation. I bet you cant ( that is if you have children) First thing they'll ask is Daddy why do you use insult and calling names to win a debate.
4) About reaearch, if the succesful reseaerchers of the world end up with there lives on nairaland like you the world would be a mess today. Just mention one area you have contributed to the world or 'even Nigeria with all the reaerches you have done, just one. You sef know its none other than to insult others on nairaland
5) Just mention one area you knowledeg of history has been used to improved the well being of Nigerians.
Chairman, we know your type; you just come with oxford, cambridge, & webster English but have no content at all.
Not insult o , but you are dumb, a mumu.
Re: Nigeria Begins Aircraft Production by Teymanhenry(f): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Napata77:

The bolded shows you are an utter ignoramus. Wasted education.
Too bad I don't have time to into insults with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved / INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Airforce Commences Night Training In Lagos (Don't Panic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.