Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port (33810 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluePrincee:
The shareholding structure of the Port is as follows: The Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc. (international consortium) owns 75% (China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd 52.50%, Tolaram 22.5%), the Lagos State Government owns 20% while Nigerian Ports Authority owns 5%.

What kind of math is this? All the percentage put together is supposed to be 100% who wrote this na? This is the more you look the less you see😭😏
so it's safe to say you don't know math.....thanks for letting us know.....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
mencer:
China owns the largest share 👍🏿Una try
Well when you have the money you too can own the largest share......
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
tradepunter:
China owns 70%
China ow b s 52.5% the Indians from Tolaram own 22.5% learn to read and investigate
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
how I wish nairaland can make us give more than"one like"...

I'd have given you a thousand "likes "

Tinubu is a spent cartridge.
your papa left balls na spent bridge.....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
iwaeda:

Most of this started in PDP days. grin angry grin grin grin
please tell us when did pdp ever rule Lagos?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by loganx: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
my question is when goods get discharged at the lekki port, which network (road or sea) would they use in distributing the goods across the nation?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Babathanks(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop this your anti yoruba rubbish talk, it's not making sense.

Tifnubu didn't build any flyover in his 8yrs as lagos governor...

What is anti yyoruba in this statement??
do you know why we Yorubas love tinubu? Is because is a pro Yoruba first before any yeye pro Nigeria, not like yeye Obasanjo and some people here. For your information we are angry with tinubu because he brought this Buhari calamity on us but we need someone that will open our border cos border is not close here in the north and things are cheap here in the north. That’s why we need our child there,
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Tolaram is Chinese. China engineering is Chinese. The LFTZ is the same Tolaram Chinese. The Free Trade Zone is pretty much the same as the compound of an embassy ... off limit to local law and order.... like a little Chinese Province in Nigeria. In short... the port and FTZ is in reality is like a private business owned and operated by the Chinese. They have that ontrol for 45 years ... then over to Nigeria to reap the benefits ... if any. A brilliant contract by the FG .... a welcomed development .... good for chest beating as we continue to invite foreigners to take over.

wow just wow......Tolaram is an Indian company.....they've been in Nigeria since independence......they make the Indomie you eat, the power oil you fry with, so many other commodities you consume........but your dumb ass is so much fun to watch displaying itself.

1 Like

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by reddingtonblack: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Because Tinubu is supposed to have left Lagos state politics, it is not his inheritance, besides he is the worst performing governor in the history of Lagos....

Well that is your opinion, even jesus wey go die ontop cross still get antagonizers ...

when you say things like Tinubu should have lagos politics, i alway ask one question; all the states in Nigeria free from godfather or control mention just one better than lagos.

You people shouting Tinubu dynasty is holding lagos back, can as well show us those free state that are doing better than lagos.

Have Buhari mistake i have come to realize its total fooliahisness to be looking for one righteous man to lead us, ability & record is all that matters, i don't care if Tinubu loot money as long as get he get Nigeria economy back on track and the masses can access dividend of democracy.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by oluwatofunmi70s: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
🔥🔥...
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by sunbreaker: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluePrincee:
The shareholding structure of the Port is as follows: The Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc. (international consortium) owns 75% (China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd 52.50%, Tolaram 22.5%), the Lagos State Government owns 20% while Nigerian Ports Authority owns 5%.

What kind of math is this? All the percentage put together is supposed to be 100% who wrote this na? This is the more you look the less you see😭😏
my brother, the thing tired me ooo.the percentage don pass 100. You can see leaders of tomorrow
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Well that is your opinion, even jesus wey go die ontop cross still get antagonizers ...

when you say things like Tinubu should have lagos politics, i alway ask one question; all the states in Nigeria free from godfather or control mention just one better than lagos.

You people shouting Tinubu dynasty is holding lagos back, can as well show us those free state that are doing better than lagos.

Have Buhari mistake i have come to realize its total fooliahisness to be looking for one righteous man to lead us, ability & record is all that matters, i don't care if Tinubu loot money as long as get he get Nigeria economy back on track and the masses can access dividend of democracy.
Before Tinubu became governor of Lagos, Lagos was already better than every other state in Nigeria, was that Tinubu's doing?

The way you guys compare things, can you compare Abuja with any other state aside from Lagos, Lagos was state capital for 77 years before Tinubu came, Abuja is not even up to 40 years yet.

Lagos is supposed to be either as fine as Dubai or finer Dubai, Tinubu is slowing down the development for his pocket...
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Goke7: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
I cringed at the comments I saw here, especially those complaining that the Federal Govt is only getting 5%. I thought we said we want the country to be restructured.

Lagos has finally delivered the blueprint of what restructuring will look like with the FG getting 5% and Lagos 20%, it only shows how other states especially the niger delta states should be thinking. Instead of the entire money going to the Federal, let more money remain in the state where it is being generated.

To my brothers in the SE, if you really desire restructuring (which I doubt with the kind of comments I see here), you should be applauding Lagos and urging your states to come up with similar kinds of projects that will raise more IGR and create more jobs where the money is being generated. It's that simple
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by GeneralDae: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
seguno2:

Well said boss.
The report of 20% and 5% to the state and federal governments respectively may be a lie.
Moreover the Chinese and Indians having 75% may be a front for ThiefNuibu’s Alpha Beta SPV looting.
Hmm, you guys see Tinubu in your dreams 😄
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by GeneralDae: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goke7:
I cringed at the comments I saw here, especially those complaining that the Federal Govt is only getting 5%. I thought we said we want the country to be restructured.

Lagos has finally delivered the blueprint of what restructuring will look like with the FG getting 5% and Lagos 20%, it only shows how other states especially the niger delta states should be thinking. Instead of the entire money going to the Federal, let more money remain in the state where it is being generated.

To my brothers in the SE, if you really desire restructuring (which I doubt with the kind of comments I see here), you should be applauding Lagos and urging your states to come up with similar kinds of projects that will raise more IGR and create more jobs where the money is being generated. It's that simple
They all seem to only be concerned about Tinubu.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by COMPAQ(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1617421435265507328?t=V9vTMWs99lZ2xhevUewPFg&s=19

How are containers to be evacuated from that Port into Lagos? I am very worried for the current dilapidated expressway from Abraham Adesanya to Eleko junction. For containers going to the east, the Eleko junction road to Epe is a newly constructed concrete road, so it should be fine. But many containers will come into Lagos as well. The road in the Ogombo, Sangotedo axis is horrible!!!
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
loganx:
my question is when goods get discharged at the lekki port, which network (road or sea) would they use in distributing the goods across the nation?

Across the nation?
Same as now
Out of Lagos state? Via Epe on road to Sagamu
They are looking for $800 million for a rail link but that won't materialise for a few years
I am optimistic that money for a rail link will be found
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
COMPAQ:

How are containers to be evacuated from that Port into Lagos? I am very worried for the current dilapidated expressway from Abraham Adesanya to Eleko junction. For containers going to the east, the Eleko junction road to Epe is a newly constructed concrete road, so it should be fine. But many containers will come into Lagos as well. The road in the Ogombo, Sangotedo axis is horrible!!!
Containers with Lagos as Final destination should head for Tin Can
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by reddingtonblack: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Before Tinubu became governor of Lagos, Lagos was already better than every other state in Nigeria, was that Tinubu's doing?

The way you guys compare things, can you compare Abuja with any other state aside from Lagos, Lagos was state capital for 77 years before Tinubu came, Abuja is not even up to 40 years yet.

Lagos is supposed to be either as fine as Dubai or finer Dubai, Tinubu is slowing down the development for his pocket...

I was better than every other does not translate to lagos was doing good, i was old enough to be conscious of the lagos i grew in b4 1999.
In the 1990's high rate of insecurity across lagos, every night there was house to house robbery.

Before 1999, some of my friends went to public school, and i witness 1st hand how dilapidated the structure were, until Tinubu came on board to remodernize those schools to what he called millenium schools

It was when Tinubu came onboard we got to see Local govt carry out there responsiblities, infact he task them to the point every local govt chairman must show workings.

Lagos is capital is the most stupid point to ever come out from the east ... as at 1999 tinubu came on board lagos could not boast of good roads, drainages, good transport system or one indpendent power plant, even the int'l airport & seaport were poorly managed & utilized.
Capital is just a title, development dependence on man's input, dubia is a country while lagos is just a state subjective to federal control.

If Tinubu that brought and invest state fund in Econet is slowing down development we beg our igbo brothers to please go to there independent region that is so over developed.

Here is the sharing foemula for oil producing state, the states collecting the highest are not even close to lagos development ... that should be una headache

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Brendaniel: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I was better than every other does not translate to lagos was doing good, i was old enough to be conscious of the lagos i grew in b4 1999.
In the 1990's high rate of insecurity across lagos, every night there was house to house robbery.

Before 1999, some of my friends went to public school, and i witness 1st hand how dilapidated the structure were, until Tinubu came on board to remodernize those schools to what he called millenium schools

It was when Tinubu came onboard we got to see Local govt carry out there responsiblities, infact he task them to the point every local govt chairman must show workings.

Lagos is capital is the most stupid point to ever come out from the east ... as at 1999 tinubu came on board lagos could not boast of good roads, drainages, good transport system or one indpendent power plant, even the int'l airport & seaport were poorly managed & utilized.
Capital is just a title, development dependence on man's input, dubia is a country while lagos is just a state subjective to federal control.

If Tinubu that brought and invest state fund in Econet is slowing down development we beg our igbo brothers to please go to there independent region that is so over developed.

Here is the sharing foemula for oil producing state, the states collecting the highest are not even close to lagos development ... that should be una headache

please if you have an old lecturer who is a historian, please send this thing you wrote to him and ask him what he has to say about this information, I don't need to argue further because with what you wrote here, it will be stressful trying to make you see wrongness in all of it....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by JOemmy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ports operations should be decentralized I don't understands why other ports in SS and SE are not operating optimally as it should be everything should not be concentrated in lagos alone that city is just too congested see how trucks with containers keep falling on vehicles daily and killing innocent lagosians.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by seunayantokun(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
tamdun:

Kindly tell us the condition they operate in other countries
Don't worry, I'll l soon tell you.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Goke7: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
JOemmy:
Ports operations should be decentralized I don't understands why other ports in SS and SE are not operating optimally as it should be everything should not be concentrated in lagos alone that city is just too congested see how trucks with containers keep falling on vehicles daily and killing innocent lagosians.

The Lagos state govt facilitated this and not the FG, if the SS and SE are waiting for the FG to decentralize port operations, they will wait forever, or do you expect the Lagos state govt to be funding port operations in the SS?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by reddingtonblack: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

please if you have an old lecturer who is a historian, please send this thing you wrote to him and ask him what he has to say about this information, I don't need to argue further because with what you wrote here, it will be stressful trying to make you see wrongness in all of it....

Why do i have to ask an historian when i have a 1st hand experience of Lagos in the 1990's. is it how i followed my father to Nitel to queue for calls or wait at post office to send letters.

Before Tinubu came onboard how many people dem born well go wan relocate to lekki were water dey show dem shege,

What was the salary of teachers & state workers before tinubu emerged.

Like i said, mention one state in Nigeria better than Lagos becos it is free from godfatherism. google how much dubia is making annual compared to lagos n tell me if its not foolishness to expect lagos to be more developed than dubai
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
JOemmy:
You really love Lagosians
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Brendaniel: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why do i have to ask an historian when i have a 1st hand experience of Lagos in the 1990's. is it how i followed my father to Nitel to queue for calls or wait at post office to send letters.

Before Tinubu came onboard how many people dem born well go wan relocate to lekki were water dey show dem shege,

What was the salary of teachers & state workers before tinubu emerged.

Like i said, mention one state in Nigeria better than Lagos becos it is free from godfatherism. google how much dubia is making annual compared to lagos n tell me if its not foolishness to expect lagos to be more developed than dubai

How many states in Nigeria had people queue for calls, had bridges, airport, stadiums, theaters, sea port, high rise buildings, head quarter buildings of all the federal agencies and so on, these are land mark projects that indicate development all done by the federal government even before Tinubu was governor, how many states in Nigeria did the federal government do same in Nigeria that time.

This is like Dangote giving his son his wealth to continue from where he stopped and a poor man's son who is starting from the scratch, a lot will have to happen for the poor man's son to overtake Dangote's son.

the way you guys talk sometimes, Lagos was the centre and glory of Nigeria for 77 years, that was where federal government invested most of the resources just like Abuja today, just imagine Abuja becomes a state today then a governor begins to take the glory of all the infrastructure built by the federal government, Abuja already is far ahead of all the states aside Lagos in development, then a governor adds very little development and takes all the glory....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluePrincee:

(China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd 52.50%, Tolaram 22.5%), the Lagos State Government owns 20% while Nigerian Ports Authority owns 5%. In essence China owns the port. Is that clear
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by viodemus: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
I am on the fence about praising this project.

I am happy for any project that pushes Nigeria to greater heights.

Disclaimer:
I haven't commented on this issue because I didn't have the specifications, and this information shed some light but not enough light on the project. This is not a military site, where structural and engineering information are ambiguous by information design.
I will be criticizing this project based on the general information that has been provided. I have no researched information to the specific of this project. I only ship my containers for import or export to the ports, and go clear them through the unprofessional staffs that many people experience at the ports.

Anyways, 1st off, this was a very expensive project by a long mile. For 600meter and just two shipping berth, this is too expensive at the $1.5 billion price tag. The port at long beach california, was expanded, over 10 shipping berth added, with the labor fees for the American workers - that covers health care, paid time off, injuries, nstural emergency situations, etc. It was less than $250 million. This long beach port, had seismic designs features included to the project, all manners of fire containment and protection, etc. Overall, the price of construction for the whole port, if built today, might be a little over $3 billion. Remember, this is the busiest port in the USA. Over 65% of import and export go through this port. If anyone, has been there, you will know what am talking about.

Now, we have this Lekki port, that is 2 ship berth, for $1.5 billion. There are no engineering specifics like telling us what features might have been added during construction to make it that expensive. So, they borrowed money ( please ignore where they said china and foreigners have a small percentage, let them post the original document of agreement. They borrowed huge money to build a hut. This is a hut when compared to serious ports. also know that, it is not only about the ships, they also have to have features that will make inspections, container handling, and container releasing to be seamless. That might have been included or not included in the deal.

Long story short, we were duped. Korokoro duping. It is not different from when house of reps, charge the treasury excessive amount for their toiletries, feeding, and accommodation. This project is a scam, and I wish more details are released for transparency reasons. When someone in a race, take one step and stop, that is not progress, that is effort but not a good enough effort. We were duped, from what I am seeing from the already released information.

We need to have the project information released, including materials fees approximates, labor approximates, machines used, a more detailed scope of the project, etc It is good to know these things for posterity, and it can also help future construction engineers learn in many ways, including knowing that many in Nigeria might criticize the project due to information. If it were a military project, they will hide their firewall specifications, the scope of the project, and other vital information. As this is, now, this is not a military thing, so they should release more information on specifics, because I honestly doubt the amount of this project. Also, it will let our leaders know that we are not aloof and ignorant about how Nigerian borrowed money are spent. It will let the next administration know that they can't just tell us anything and it will fly.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
dubaino:
there are seaports at Warri, Koko, Lagos, Onne, Port Harcourt, Calabar

Currently, apart from the Onne Port, most of the other ports servicing the Southeast, South-South and the Eastern flank of the North are virtually idle.

Despite having six seaports in Nigeria, Apapa and Tin-Can Island Ports in Lagos is the only one functioning properly.

NOW THIS ONE IS IN LAGOS AGAIN.....

WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER STATES WITH DEEP-SEA?
na only to collect our Oil them sabi

I think you are asking the wrong question. You should be asking NDDC what have they been doing with all the money given to them. SS and SE need to look inwards for solutions to their underdevelopment. Neither the North or SW are not the cause of your problem.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by BossGerald: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Babathanks:

do you know why we Yorubas love tinubu? Is because is a pro Yoruba first before any yeye pro Nigeria, not like yeye Obasanjo and some people here. For your information we are angry with tinubu because he brought this Buhari calamity on us but we need someone that will open our border cos border is not close here in the north and things are cheap here in the north. That’s why we need our child there,

You did and said the same thing in 2015 and 2019, how far have you gone in life?? Hardship is biting harder??

Do you think tifnubu that supported buhari twice and never condemned the border closure would be any different??

You need to wake up and think straight
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
viodemus:
I am on the fence about praising this project.

I am happy for any project that pushes Nigeria to greater heights.

Disclaimer:
I haven't commented on this issue because I didn't have the specifications, and this information shed some light but not enough light on the project. This is not a military site, where structural and engineering information are ambiguous by information design.
I will be criticizing this project based on the general information that has been provided. I have no researched information to the specific of this project. I only ship my containers for import or export to the ports, and go clear them through the unprofessional staffs that many people experience at the ports.

Anyways, 1st off, this was a very expensive project by a long mile. For 600meter and just two shipping berth, this is too expensive at the $1.5 billion price tag. The port at long beach california, was expanded, over 10 shipping berth added, with the labor fees for the American workers - that covers health care, paid time off, injuries, nstural emergency situations, etc. It was less than $250 million. This long beach port, had seismic designs features included to the project, all manners of fire containment and protection, etc. Overall, the price of construction for the whole port, if built today, might be a little over $3 billion. Remember, this is the busiest port in the USA. Over 65% of import and export go through this port. If anyone, has been there, you will know what am talking about.

Now, we have this Lekki port, that is 2 ship berth, for $1.5 billion. There are no engineering specifics like telling us what features might have been added during construction to make it that expensive. So, they borrowed money ( please ignore where they said china and foreigners have a small percentage, let them post the original document of agreement. They borrowed huge money to build a hut. This is a hut when compared to serious ports. also know that, it is not only about the ships, they also have to have features that will make inspections, container handling, and container releasing to be seamless. That might have been included or not included in the deal.

Long story short, we were duped. Korokoro duping. It is not different from when house of reps, charge the treasury excessive amount for their toiletries, feeding, and accommodation. This project is a scam, and I wish more details are released for transparency reasons. When someone in a race, take one step and stop, that is not progress, that is effort but not a good enough effort. We were duped, from what I am seeing from the already released information.

We need to have the project information released, including materials fees approximates, labor approximates, machines used, a more detailed scope of the project, etc It is good to know these things for posterity, and it can also help future construction engineers learn in many ways, including knowing that many in Nigeria might criticize the project due to information. If it were a military project, they will hide their firewall specifications, the scope of the project, and other vital information. As this is, now, this is not a military thing, so they should release more information on specifics, because I honestly doubt the amount of this project. Also, it will let our leaders know that we are not aloof and ignorant about how Nigerian borrowed money are spent. It will let the next administration know that they can't just tell us anything and it will fly.
Another embittered Ebo
See analysis!!!
You get brain o!
If only you could spend half of this energy on Anambra matters

According to you
WE should have project information
Who is this WE
Again you say
WE WERE DUPED
Who you be Chinedu?You're feeling among?
Why? Who put your mouth?
Is that how they give you information in Aba or Onitsha
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by viodemus: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
Another embittered Ebo
See analysis!!!
You get brain o!
If only you could spend half of this energy on Anambra matters

No worry, I get mud hut to sell to you for 100 billion naira. Na last price I dey tell you so.

Guy, you easily deceived by our leaders. This project, probably cost 300 mill dollars, and that is even because the contractors know that Nigeria don't have reputation for experts. Even at that, say 500 million dollars max, including all manners of mark up for the project. The leaders and their corrupt associates, marked it up some more, and added another 1 billion dollars to it, and don't want to be questioned. on top borrowed money wey all Nigerians go pay for in the future.

if all the super eagles show up on the pitch, we expect them to play professional ball against any opponent; we analyze their play, etc same as students going to school, we expect them to be learning what they are being taught; we just don't give them a 100% for showing up, even though showing up is part of the overall effort and goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.