Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,467 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port (33813 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

Confirm from your mum..she knows a thing or two about me..

Mr Decider of who is who..

Mpama!

You don't have sense
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Aguuu!

You don't have sense
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

Like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy Never Do Well father?

Naaa

You were denied parental love I am sure your parents were ashamed of you, hence you project that on others. See go and vent your anger on your irresponsible father that abandoned you when you were young not mine. Idiot
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2023
t2luv1:

Nigeria bets on Chinese-funded port to drive economic growth

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi0xLax1eH8AhW7RjABHSmUADkQFnoECAwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapnews.com%2Farticle%2Fnigeria-government-china-muhammadu-buhari-lagos-b925ec9a4569da06d7e73a90993f64e0&usg=AOvVaw2c9oMgX8Wcim2QWzwa2WBb

I thought you said no China Loan was involved. The whole project was funded by China. Partner I do my research before I say things. Here is another link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi0xLax1eH8AhW7RjABHSmUADkQFnoECD4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ficlg.com%2Falb%2F10373-chinese-loan-secures-funding-for-nigerian-deep-water-port&usg=AOvVaw0UrMDKm_6uOB4U6Zi0GXYw

Was a loan involved?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

Na ara nne gi steady?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

Na ara nne gi steady?

You are frustrated and a mental nutcase. Take your drugs.....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are frustrated and a mental nutcase. Take your drugs.....

Ask your mother if my drugs worked on her well, the last time..
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Taiggarr:

Ask your mother if my drugs worked on her well, the last time..

You are insulting a woman that is long dead. You are just heaping curses on yourself and your unborn generations.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by ghettochild(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2023
BluePrincee:
The shareholding structure of the Port is as follows: The Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc. (international consortium) owns 75% (China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd 52.50%, Tolaram 22.5%), the Lagos State Government owns 20% while Nigerian Ports Authority owns 5%.

What kind of math is this? All the percentage put together is supposed to be 100% who wrote this na? This is the more you look the less you see😭😏

Go back to sch n study maths
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are insulting a woman that is long dead. You are just heaping curses on yourself and your unborn generations.

Go to her shallow grave and exhume her..you might get the message..

Ewu!
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
omonnakoda:
Was a loan involved?

Since you can't seem to see in the article what even blind Stevie Wonders can see I will paste it for you

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has marked the opening of a $1.5 billion, Chinese-funded [/b]deep seaport in the commercial hub of Lagos that authorities hope will help grow the West African nation’s ailing economy.

The Lekki Deep Sea Port is one of the biggest in West Africa and will create hundreds of thousands of jobs in addition to easing cargo congestion that costs billions of dollars in annual revenue, Lagos Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu said Monday.

The port — whose container terminal is able to handle at least 2.5 million 20-foot standard containers per year — will be operated as a joint venture between the Nigerian government, Lagos state, Singapore-based Tolaram Group and state-owned China Harbor Engineering Company.[b] Both foreign companies own a majority stake of 75% in the project.

The whole thing was funded by China and Singapore will you get that through your cement head. I know that you are a mouth piece for the government but at least learn when to cut your loses and move on.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
t2luv1:

Since you can't seem to see in the article what even blind Stevie Wonders can see I will paste it for you

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has marked the opening of a $1.5 billion, Chinese-funded [/b]deep seaport in the commercial hub of Lagos that authorities hope will help grow the West African nation’s ailing economy.

The Lekki Deep Sea Port is one of the biggest in West Africa and will create hundreds of thousands of jobs in addition to easing cargo congestion that costs billions of dollars in annual revenue, Lagos Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu said Monday.

The port — whose container terminal is able to handle at least 2.5 million 20-foot standard containers per year — will be operated as a joint venture between the Nigerian government, Lagos state, Singapore-based Tolaram Group and state-owned China Harbor Engineering Company.[b] Both foreign companies own a majority stake of 75% in the project.

The whole thing was funded by China and Singapore will you get that through your cement head. I know that you are a mouth piece for the government but at least learn when to cut your loses and move on.

yes or no?
Was a loan involved?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
omonnakoda:
yes or no?
Was a loan involved?

Yes It was funded by borrowing. Give me evident that it wasn't, I have given you three sources
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
t2luv1:

Yes It was funded by borrowing
Can you provide evidence?
Who borrowed from whom ? And how much did they borrow?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
t2luv1:

Yes It was funded by borrowing. Give me evident that it wasn't, I have given you three sources
You make a claim you prove it. The onus is on you
I have no duty to disprove

You can see clearly that you are empty and stupid
You cannot even comprehend the rubbish you posted
No one borrowed anything so stop talking like an idiot
The investors built with their own money and will have 75% equity for 45 years after which ownership reverts to the government. That is the deal

Blockhead
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
BossGerald:

You've not crossed ondo state all through your life...so I don't expect you to comment reasonably

Were.

I lived in oba Anambra for 3yrs, lived in okposi ebonyi state for another 3 and 2years in ugali delta state but you who was smuggled in a night bus to Lagos for boiboi work to wash toilet and fatch to wash car is here talking nonsense.

Oga here nha Lagos not Anambra where you people building empty house you cant like cos of money rituals and evil spirit tormenting you around.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by BossGerald: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Were.

I lived in oba Anambra for 3yrs, lived in okposi ebonyi state for another 3 and 2years in ugali delta state but you who was smuggled in a night bus to Lagos for boiboi work to wash toilet and fatch to wash car is here talking nonsense.

Oga here nha Lagos not Anambra where you people building empty house you cant like cos of money rituals and evil spirit tormenting you around.

Lagos?? Is there no other worthy state in your region aside lagos? Lagos this lagos that.

Yen yen yen
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Fujiyama: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:
i don't care if Tinubu loot money as long as get he get Nigeria economy back on track and the masses can access dividend of democracy.

^^^

undecided

This shows who you truly are and what you truly stand for.

A pity you can't see the contradiction.

A pity you don't realize that looting by your principal and getting the economy back on track are mutually exclusive. At what point does the looting by your principal become serious enough to make you uncomfortable? In your mind, you have deluded yourself into thinking that a 4th world country has enough resources to allow your principal to loot AND get the economy back on track. The unresolved moral question behind this mindset doesn't matter to you.

You and those who think like you are a big part of the problem.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by reddingtonblack: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

This shows who you truly are and what you truly stand for.

A pity you can't see the contradiction.

A pity you don't realize that looting by your principal and getting the economy back on track are mutually exclusive. At what point does the looting by your principal become serious enough to make you uncomfortable? In your mind, you have deluded yourself into thinking that a 4th world country has enough resources to allow your principal to loot AND get the economy back on track. The unresolved moral question behind this mindset doesn't matter to you.

You and those who think like you are a big part of the problem.

Pls lets hear word, Nigerians are not only hypocrite but delusional at the same time, all these madness of we are looking for a SAINT to lead us where as it taken us, we start that madness from GEJ, where as Buhari INTEGRiTY led us. that buhari refuse to steal does it stop members of his cabinet from stealing.

How long do we have to keep doing trial n error, today you see people shouting Tinubu is looting lagos buh yet Lagos is the only state in Nigeria witnessing visible progress, the state nobody is looting where are they if not behind lagos.

When will it get into the empty skulls of some Nigerians that there is no righteous man anywhere and with the loopholes in our system and constitution politicians will continue to divert funds and there is nothing a million Peter Obi can even do to stop them,except we re enforce a strong "SYSTEM".

Sometimes you have to take drastics measures to sprout, we need a Leader with that has clear vision & blueprints even the blind can see, my fear with Tinubu as always being tax buh with the rate Nigeria is retrogressing TAX is a little sacrifice, as long as there is Visible Development BAT can steal afterall they naa where man dey work man dey chop.

I am a blunt realist, my priority is to see Nigeria progress atleast at whatever cost .. Tinubu institutionalize IGR system in Nigeria, today Alpha beta is being adopted within Nigeria & outside Nigeria. We need a system and BAT record shows he has the tendencies & capacity.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Babathanks(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2023
BossGerald:

I know you're a yoruba Muslim...so it'd be a waste of time trying to convince a tribalist and religious bigoted person.

Keep suffering and smilling
I’m sure you are not doing better than me urchin
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Fujiyama: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:
Pls lets hear word, Nigerians are not only hypocrite but delusional at the same time, all these madness of we are looking for a SAINT to lead us where as it taken us, we start that madness from GEJ, where as Buhari INTEGRiTY led us. that buhari refuse to steal does it stop members of his cabinet from stealing.

^^^
I don't know why you think it is hypocritical and delusional to hold leadership accountable. Leadership must be held to a higher standard - that's just the way it is. Not an impossible standard, but a high one. That standard is the price of leadership and that's why leadership isn't for everyone.

As for your comments on sainthood...none of us here are children. We are realists. There is not one of us writing on these boards that hasn't fallen short in some way every single day of his life. And that's why nobody expects sainthood from leadership - we just expect conformity with the set standard. That's all. If this expectation is "madness" then so be it - show us the way to the asylum - we want to go there.

reddingtonblack:
How long do we have to keep doing trial n error, today you see people shouting Tinubu is looting lagos buh yet Lagos is the only state in Nigeria witnessing visible progress, the state nobody is looting where are they if not behind lagos.

^^^
This is what I said earlier about standards. Nobody can ever accuse your principal of looting if government is run transparently. When government isn't run transparently, then people will form their own opinions. More on that below.

reddingtonblack:
When will it get into the empty skulls of some Nigerians that there is no righteous man anywhere and with the loopholes in our system and constitution politicians will continue to divert funds and there is nothing a million Peter Obi can even do to stop them,except we re enforce a strong "SYSTEM".

^^^
Good observation about the system being the problem. But your principal and his proteges continue to fight against a strong system. BRF (Fashola) fought Jonathan to a standstill until Jonathan passed the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act. The same BRF and Lagos state lawmakers refused to pass FOI legislation for Lagos since 2008 and up till today Lagos state indigenes do not know how their state is being run. Can you see how your principal and his team prevent the creation of "strong systems"? undecided

And...where does Peter Obi come in here? undecided I didn't say anything about him.

reddingtonblack:
Sometimes you have to take drastics measures to sprout, we need a Leader with that has clear vision & blueprints even the blind can see, my fear with Tinubu as always being tax buh with the rate Nigeria is retrogressing TAX is a little sacrifice, as long as there is Visible Development BAT can steal afterall they naa where man dey work man dey chop.

^^^
I have already addressed the part in bold font. I will never support anyone with this mindset. Simple.

reddingtonblack:
I am a blunt realist, my priority is to see Nigeria progress atleast at whatever cost .. Tinubu institutionalize IGR system in Nigeria, today Alpha beta is being adopted within Nigeria & outside Nigeria. We need a system and BAT record shows he has the tendencies & capacity.

^^^
No.

What you actually want is Bola Tinubu styled crony capitalism.

You mention Alphabeta? undecided Remember the 2018 Lagos State Land Use bill sent by Akinwumi Ambode to Lagos State House of Assembly appointing Alphabeta (a private contractor!) as revenue collectors into perpetuity - is that how to "institutionalize IGR" and build the "strong systems" you've been talking about? undecided

We are not children here.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Taiggarr:

Go to her shallow grave and exhume her..you might get the message..

Ewu!

You are a frustrated person. So sad and bereft of sense.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by kalyanmatka: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
It's really impressive!!!

KALYAN MATKA

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by kalyanmatka: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Kalyan chart is a popular form of charting that is used in the field of astrology. It helps to predict the future based on past events and provides guidance for taking decisions in the present. This technique uses various mathematical calculations and charts to analyze the impact of planetary movements on people’s lives. The kalyan chart is commonly used for predicting marriages, financial situations, health, career paths and other aspects of life. With its help, one can also explore potential opportunities and dangers that may arise in the future.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Chifriend(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
loganx:
my question is when goods get discharged at the lekki port, which network (road or sea) would they use in distributing the goods across the nation?

I have replied your mail
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by kettykings: 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Biggest waste of resources

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.