Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port (33807 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Augustenite(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluePrincee:
The shareholding structure of the Port is as follows: The Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc. (international consortium) owns 75% (China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd 52.50%, Tolaram 22.5%), the Lagos State Government owns 20% while Nigerian Ports Authority owns 5%.

What kind of math is this? All the percentage put together is supposed to be 100% who wrote this na? This is the more you look the less you see😭😏

U be mumu.
The Lekki Port Investment has a 75% shares so within the Lekki Port Investment the likes of Tolaram takes 22.5% while China harbour takes 52.5%

Lagos state government has 20%
Federal government takes 5%

So adding them together makes 100%

I.e Lekki Port Investment= 75%
Lagos government=20%
Federal government=5%
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by naijapikin2(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
your papa left balls na spent bridge.....
your papa wey waste sperm born you for use the time throway you for gutter. Animal.

Arindin

Useless waste of human resources like you. Eternal slave like your type. Tomorrow you'll come back to nairaland with another account and start begging for 2k.
Bastard! tongue

Nincompoop lipsrsealed

Vegetable like your father. shocked

Poverty ridden imp like you lipsrsealed
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Originalsly: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:

wow just wow......Tolaram is an Indian company.....they've been in Nigeria since independence......they make the Indomie you eat, the power oil you fry with, so many other commodities you consume........but your dumb ass is so much fun to watch displaying itself.

My bad.. .. you're correct ... owned by an Indian .... but based in Asia.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
your papa wey waste sperm born you for use the time throway you for gutter. Animal.

Arindin

Useless waste of human resources like you. Eternal slave like your type. Tomorrow you'll come back to nairaland with another account and start begging for 2k.
Bastard! tongue

Nincompoop lipsrsealed

Vegetable like your father. shocked

Poverty ridden imp like you lipsrsealed
as e dey pain you.....e dey sweet me.....

1 Like

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by naijapikin2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
as e dey pain you.....e dey sweet me.....
person wey steal your destiny you still determine to vote for him ate you not a colossal failure of a deranged animal.

I hope tinubu dey sweet you to your grave. Schmuck
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
Evidence? You are foolish and proud?
Explain the details of the loan and source of c!aim
Lekki Deep seaport WAS NOT built with a loan

This is where I get off this crazy bus. I have reached my bus stop. Take Care
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
t2luv1:

This is where I get off this crazy bus. I have reached my bus stop. Take Care
This is where you take your craze and go. Foolish man.
Do not go about spreading lies
There was no loan involved in this project

1 Like

Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
person wey steal your destiny you still determine to vote for him ate you not a colossal failure of a deranged animal.

I hope tinubu dey sweet you to your grave. Schmuck
you that know nothing of my life wan dey tell who get my destiny for hand......you think say all us be the same as you because we dey nairaland together.......lol
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Goke7: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ovamboland:

This seaport was facilitated by Tinubu when he was lagos state governor, and now it's getting completed.
Too bad you have mostly useless state governors in all those states you listed, they were in PDP as ruling party for 16 years and had no idea what to do with that access. See what Lagos is doing after aligning with the center in just 8 years .

In 2015, people called Tinubu all sorts for aligning with the centre, in 8 years, we have the Lagos-Ibadan rail and this port of which the other regions lampooning Tinubu are now crying for in their own regions. Politics is interest-based and not emotions.

Am even pained that infrastructures like the National Stadium, National Theatre, and the former Ikoyi Fed secretariat have not been handed over to Lagos. Bad belle folks from other regions have been blocking this from happening. Most Nigerians don't understand development, na to abuse online dem sabi, shior.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by DMerciful(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
The rush to commission uncompleted projects is meant to deceive the gullibles because of electiona
ElSudani:

Propaganda are things that are not entirely true. This project is done, as real as real can be.
All you need to do now is show us the achievements of your own candidate.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by naijapikin2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
you that know nothing of my life wan dey tell who get my destiny for hand......you think say all us be the same as you because we dey nairaland together.......lol
your life is waste as long as you're supporting a bad thing idiot. Na tithe of your life na I'm remain, that is 10%

Bush animal like you.

Your papa for kukuma just use condom or release for toilet instead of giving birth to a directionless bush baby like you. angry

So you see, I know your life.

And it's full of shit!

Thunder fire your generation dia!

Arindin. angry
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by iwaeda: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
leokid866:
please tell us when did pdp ever rule Lagos?

Lekki Deep Sea Port is an agreement between FG and State government, go and read the terms an conditions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2023
iwaeda:

Lekki Deep Sea Port is an agreement between FG and State government, go and read the terms an conditions. grin grin grin grin
yes the Federal Government is in the agreement at 5%....solely because the ports are under the Executive list and The NPA has to issue a port license.....the 5% is their payment......if you think states were allowed to control their ports Federal government go see shi...shi? You think the federal government will be so mighty involved that they will just take 5%?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by leokid866: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapikin2:
your life is waste as long as you're supporting a bad thing idiot. Na tithe of your life na I'm remain, that is 10%

Bush animal like you.

Your papa for kukuma just use condom or release for toilet instead of giving birth to a directionless bush baby like you. angry

So you see, I know your life.

And it's full of shit!

Thunder fire your generation dia!

Arindin. angry
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by plaindealer: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2023
Lagos dey progress nonstop, but Igbos are fighting over ownership while their own SE village is full of blood flowing, killings, slaughtering, beheading, terrorist brutally and deadly enforced sit-at-home slavery.

The SE is a hopeless, doomed and backward basketcase with ZERO progress, ZERO development and ZERO productivity.

God Bless The Great State Of Lagos.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu,, the great Jagaban and a wonderful visionary.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Believeintruth: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

Iti borlibor!!!

Where did I say Dangote Refinery is "The Plan" for Eko Atlantic

Mumu..even Comprehension na tall order for you..

You don't have sense. Ode
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by ikorodureporta: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2023
Very incorrect information.. Percentage proportions add up to 100%
I don't understand your maths
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Lanrelagboi: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Josbreed:

Somebody epp me with this calculation.
Lekki Port investment 75%
CHEC Ltd 52.5%
Tolaram 22.5%
Lagos State Government 20%
Nigerian Ports Authority 5%
Total 175%
Why is the total not giving me 100%? How were they sharing the shares?

Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc is a holding company which is an international consortium which hold the shares of China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd and Tolaram by 52.50% and 22.5% respectively. So the two of them holds 75%

Lagos holds 20% and FG holds 5%
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by tamdun: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Madeu:

Not owing seaport. At the end your country will be a dumping ground for Chinese and Indian finished products. We will never attain manufacturing status.
What about the Yoruba man that own an airport ?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Josbreed: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc is a holding company which is an international consortium which hold the shares of China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd and Tolaram by 52.50% and 22.5% respectively. So the two of them holds 75%

Lagos holds 20% and FG holds 5%
Nagode
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2023
BossGerald:

Which Oba?? The worst place in Anambra state is still better than your slummy Ibadan.

Igbos own 70% of landed properties in Abuja, e pain you abi...we've never had any problem with our calabar brothers, we've been inter-marrying for ages.

Lagos was the former FCT, get that into your empty skull, Apart from lagos which other city in your lagos is half as developed as Benin city, Enugu, port Harcourt, Owerri, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba, Onitsha??

Go back to your papa village, if e sure for you

At the end you all will see that you have labored on another man's land in vain leaving your villages in forest and desolation and wilderness.

Ipob and ugm are help you archive that more faster.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2023
emonis88:

Y was Lagos made a federal capital sef? I know it is because of ur bragging that the formal military govt relocated d capital to Abuja, n see the difference, n how Abuja has developed since.

So when will it be moved to your afghan-eastern?
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Madeu(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2023
tamdun:

What about the Yoruba man that own an airport ?
He's a British. That's his heritage is yoruba doesn't make him one.
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by BossGerald: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

At the end you all will see that you have labored on another man's land in vain leaving your villages in forest and desolation and wilderness.

Ipob and ugm are help you archive that more faster.

You've not crossed ondo state all through your life...so I don't expect you to comment reasonably
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by emonis88: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

So when will it be moved to your afghan-eastern?
Hahahaha!!! E pain am say them move the capital to Abuja,πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„, no worry soon people go run leave una Lagos for una, nothing lasts for ever o!! Keep bragging, hahahaha!!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. Ode

Like your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy Never Do Well father?

Naaa
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

We your lineage is filled with people that are efulefus that is why you are filled with envy when you see people that are together.

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Onye Aguuu!
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga shut-up you are not Igbo

Confirm from your mum..she knows a thing or two about me..

Mr Decider of who is who..

Mpama!
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Taiggarr: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you are basking so much in your dense nature rather you don't think. Just go and rest your games have failed.

Like Peter Obi....
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by Babathanks(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
BossGerald:

You did and said the same thing in 2015 and 2019, how far have you gone in life?? Hardship is biting harder??

Do you think tifnubu that supported buhari twice and never condemned the border closure would be any different??

You need to wake up and think straight
If he criticise him, is not suppose to get the ticketπŸ˜‰, this is a political game. Tinubu will open the border once he win, he already told most of is close associates already
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by t2luv1: 3:26am On Jan 25, 2023
omonnakoda:
This is where you take your craze and go. Foolish man.
Do not go about spreading lies
There was no loan involved in this project

Nigeria bets on Chinese-funded port to drive economic growth

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi0xLax1eH8AhW7RjABHSmUADkQFnoECAwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapnews.com%2Farticle%2Fnigeria-government-china-muhammadu-buhari-lagos-b925ec9a4569da06d7e73a90993f64e0&usg=AOvVaw2c9oMgX8Wcim2QWzwa2WBb

I thought you said no China Loan was involved. The whole project was funded by China. Partner I do my research before I say things. Here is another link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi0xLax1eH8AhW7RjABHSmUADkQFnoECD4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ficlg.com%2Falb%2F10373-chinese-loan-secures-funding-for-nigerian-deep-water-port&usg=AOvVaw0UrMDKm_6uOB4U6Zi0GXYw
Re: Ownership Structure Of The Lekki Deep Sea Port by BossGerald: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Babathanks:

If he criticise him, is not suppose to get the ticketπŸ˜‰, this is a political game. Tinubu will open the border once he win, he already told most of is close associates already

I know you're a yoruba Muslim...so it'd be a waste of time trying to convince a tribalist and religious bigoted person.

Keep suffering and smilling

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Secession Agitators Will Be Punished – Osinbajo / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch / Buhari Asks APC Governors To Reduce The Number Of Aspirants, Vote Party Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.