Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt (2858 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2011
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by steeze(m): 1:04am On Sep 07, 2011
Love is a little more complex than dictionary definition sweetie. And no, love does not conquer all and loving someone doesn't stop us as human beings from hurting the ones we love as doing things we come to regret later.

I believe love exists.

But I refuse to believe that the type of love shown in movies and cartoons and told in fairytales exist. The real world just doesn't work like that.

Love is hardwork. Love requires loving an imperfect person perfectly. It requires loving someone even when that person has hurt you severally.

I'm tayad of typing now.

#ayafspoken
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2011
love was wicked and you have never truly being swept off your feet,else you would be saying som'n different.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2011
@ lari, Lol using the word Wicked aint encouraging @ alll. Hehehehe
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 07, 2011
you like the truth so why not tell it so,anyways ur biz looks tite,hope you find the good match
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2011
@lari a good match based on other things but definitely not luv. A guy that tells me 'i luv you' now is just singing a song without words
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 07, 2011
you are young and impressionable;but smart enough to know love is not just about saying it,know u hate movies but have u seen hitch by will smith its a good point to start , , Arguing from
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2011
Dats jes a movie. I lik to learn frm thgs ard me. And what i see aint funny @ all
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2011
ok like u said on another thread its not by force,but good guys exist,not trying to justify myself,cos I cant,and there are so many playas outthere but,the good ones still are outthere,somewhere,
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by claremont(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2011
The sheer manner and rate in which the "love" word is used these days is shocking! shocked shocked shocked
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2011
^ that's small now,some dudes even pop the marriage question to ease their quest.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by manakeagie: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2011
One thing i know for sure is that guys are capable of anything , they can promise to cross the oceans for u when they even don't feel a thing for you but they are targeting something from u,
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2011
Am sure they exist but that will be based on an individual's definition of good
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2011
what's ur definition of good? I am talking of the dictionary meaning,so pls share yours.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2011
Lol U dnt wana hear mine
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nayah(f): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2011
My dear it depends on people and love

I can say I love you because you're a nice person but I'm not in love with you there are different way to love and I think yes, we can use it when you desire and feel it
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2011
C'mon,after you I'll tell you mine.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2011
hi Nayah
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2011
@lari, A good guy to me is one that doesn't get in my way or plans
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2011
o boy!
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2011
pemimi:

@lari, A good guy to me is one that doesn't get in my way or plans

@ Pemimi

Interesting Take
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2011
That's really ambitious and I really think that's not a big deal,but its almost as if you really have something against guys or they have som'n against you?lol
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nayah(f): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Hi Lari how are you? smiley
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by MrLoverMAn(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2011
Hi Nayah

How are you doing today.

What ever happened to your french lessons :-(
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Sijo01(f): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2011
Ruv,Ruv, Ruv, evry were. angry i hate it wen some pple say i Ruv u withou knowing d meaning of Ruv.
wat really happen to action speak louder than voice. just show the LOVE don't recite it as if its a poem.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2011
I am pregnant.

(with words of course)lol.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by pemimi(f): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2011
@lari, The only thg i have against them are they too bossy and the limitations they place on women are jes too much
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2011
my definition of good is someone who loves God and is true to their word.
@ sijo do you know some1 can act all the right parts and say all the right things and still cheat? So if d person nor fear God,how love wan take be big thing to am?
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by alosiby92(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2011
I feel love is a strong word. . .I dont take the words "I love you" lightly. . . I'm one of those who feel, If you don't mean it, dont say it. . .Its easy for some dude to say to a random girl walking buy the road "i love you" when in actual sense he's abusing the words. . .It means something deeper than just infatuation or great like of a person. . . It means something so strong, no boundaries can hold it back. . .it's pure, innocent and prevails regardless of circumstances. . . it also gives lust a bad name. . .I myself may not really be able to define it, all I know is that it does not happen immediately you meet someone and goes deep. . .I mean, if you look at GOD's definition of love, I'm ashamed to say that all our's fall short and are seriously lacking. . .
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2011
^true grin
@pemimi it comes with the package na,
but seriously only oyinbos 'n' few african men fit the description.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Sijo01(f): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2011
lari03:

my definition of good is someone who loves God and is true to their word.
@ sijo do you know some1 can act all the right parts and say all the right things and still cheat? So if d person nor fear God,how love wan take be big thing to am?

Truth talk Bro. its only d grace of God.

pemimi:

@lari, The only thg i have against them are they too bossy and the limitations they place on women are jes too much

I thought am d only one dat has problem wif such liru boiz dat classify demselve as men.
Re: People Say I Love You But Do You Know The Meaning Cause I Sure Dnt by Nayah(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2011
lol Mr Lover man I need serious student not lazy ones grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love / Pls Help, She Is Inconsistent And Wasting My Time! / White Woman Married To A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.